- June 5, 2021 at 12:17 pm #500752Carolyn KayParticipantRegistered On: August 25, 2016Topics: 21Replies: 402Has thanked: 1678 timesBeen thanked: 1920 times
Most of us have a song or two that just hits home with the femme side of us. Do you have one that just screams “that’s me!!!”.
Total of 36 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- June 24, 2022 at 9:07 pm #658368Barbie SatinRegistered On: May 15, 2022Topics: 1Replies: 193Has thanked: 443 timesBeen thanked: 657 times
Both Sides Now as performed by Miss Hayley Westenra, until yesterday when I discovered a new cover by Jackie Evancho. I have never heard a voice more beautiful than Jackies.
- June 24, 2022 at 7:49 pm #658360Stevie JohnsonLadyRegistered On: June 24, 2022Topics: 2Replies: 15Has thanked: 16 timesBeen thanked: 65 times
I posted one earlier, but this one has to be on my list also. (it always tears me up when I hear it)
AND THAT’S WHAT MUSIC IS SUPPOSED TO DO, STIR YOUR EMOTIONS.
Tom Petty – Leave Virginia Alone
- June 24, 2022 at 1:16 am #658213Stevie JohnsonLadyRegistered On: June 24, 2022Topics: 2Replies: 15Has thanked: 16 timesBeen thanked: 65 times
- June 23, 2022 at 10:45 pm #658206
- June 22, 2022 at 9:09 pm #655120Malody SingriteLadyRegistered On: February 16, 2022Topics: 4Replies: 11Has thanked: 39 timesBeen thanked: 39 times
This is a hard one. But I guess if I had to think of one, it might be P!NK’s “Don’t Let Me Get Me”. It basically feels like it’s about my life (minus the “teachers dating me” part which to this very day I always thought was the weirdest part of the entire song XD). It feels like it basically discribes my life in general… being picked on and bullied pre adulthood, being kinda a “Debbie Downer” (as people nowadays might call it) for most of my life (which I think is more related to my depression which I’m still seeking help for currently), doing evil/dark things to myself I probably shouldn’t mention here til adulthood, etc.
And whenever I hear the line “I don’t wanna be my friend no more, I wanna be somebody else”, it feels like my current state of wishing and wanting to finally no longer be the gender I was born with, but someone else I’ve felt for YEARS I was meant to truly be (which might become a reality soon if all goes smoothly now for me btw).
And whenever I hear the line “Doctor doctor please prescribe me something, a day in the life of someone else” it brings my feminine side to the surface and I wanna dress more and more femininely each time in the process.
- June 21, 2022 at 4:01 pm #654757
- June 20, 2022 at 12:27 pm #654495
- June 14, 2022 at 8:08 am #652841Trish WhiteBaronessRegistered On: December 2, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 236Has thanked: 839 timesBeen thanked: 880 times
The song that has always been special to me and my femme side is ‘I feel like a woman’ by Shania Twain. When I listen to the song and the lyrics I relax, go to my happy place and let the sweet pink fog envelope me. I just love it!! 😍
- June 14, 2022 at 4:40 am #652789
- June 13, 2022 at 8:24 pm #652264Hose HeelsLadyRegistered On: May 9, 2022Topics: 2Replies: 10Has thanked: 6 timesBeen thanked: 50 times
“This is Me” from the Greatest Showman soundtrack, “Man, I feel like a woman”, “Beautiful” by Christina Aguilera are a few that come to mind.
- June 13, 2022 at 1:08 pm #652161Amy CatrelleLadyRegistered On: January 2, 2022Topics: 10Replies: 174Has thanked: 488 timesBeen thanked: 821 times
- June 13, 2022 at 12:06 pm #652149Holly MorrisLadyRegistered On: April 15, 2022Topics: 23Replies: 47Has thanked: 610 timesBeen thanked: 566 times
Music has always been an important part of my life, so yes, I have many songs that scream out “That’s me!!!”
Here’s just a partial list of some of my favorites:
Ann-Margret: “How Lovely to Be a Woman” (from “Bye Bye, Birdie”
Doris Day: “I Enjoy Being a Girl” (from “Flower Drum Song”)
Nancy Kwan: “I Enjoy Being a Girl” (the original recording from “Flower Drum Song”)
Emily Reid: “Good Time Being a Woman”
Peggy Lee: “I’m a Woman”
Helen Reddy: “I Am Woman”
Shania Twain: “Man! I Feel Like a Woman!”
The Three Degrees: “I Like Being a Woman”
And on and on and on…
Like I said, music is and always has been very important to me, so finding tunes that reflected who I am was also very important!
- June 2, 2022 at 12:53 pm #649672Venus EnvyLadyRegistered On: April 9, 2022Topics: 0Replies: 23Has thanked: 11 timesBeen thanked: 83 times
- June 2, 2022 at 11:40 am #649661Karla RogersDuchessRegistered On: December 30, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 55Has thanked: 47 timesBeen thanked: 216 times
- June 1, 2022 at 2:43 pm #649506Ashley KonnersLadyRegistered On: August 15, 2020Topics: 38Replies: 515Has thanked: 1850 timesBeen thanked: 2446 times
- June 5, 2022 at 3:28 am #650233Carolyn KayBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: August 25, 2016Topics: 21Replies: 402Has thanked: 1678 timesBeen thanked: 1920 times
- June 1, 2022 at 1:54 pm #649497Bianca EverdeneLadyRegistered On: April 11, 2017Topics: 29Replies: 930Has thanked: 4124 timesBeen thanked: 4046 times
- June 5, 2022 at 3:26 am #650232
- June 1, 2022 at 12:59 pm #649486Chloe Grace AnthonyLadyRegistered On: May 30, 2022Topics: 8Replies: 88Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 192 times
Anything from Momoland, but especially one of their newer singles in Yummy Yummy Love. Don’t ask, I don’t know who wrote the song or why it’s called that. Just like the piece
- May 13, 2022 at 6:47 pm #645070Brandie KnoxLadyRegistered On: October 6, 2020Topics: 70Replies: 106Has thanked: 968 timesBeen thanked: 1649 times
- May 13, 2022 at 6:21 pm #645065Roberta LaneLadyRegistered On: May 10, 2022Topics: 5Replies: 64Has thanked: 228 timesBeen thanked: 224 times
Mine is I Am Woman by Helen Reddy.When I first heard this song back in 1973 when I was thirteen and had not long started crossdressing.I got the song entirely wrong.I didn’t realise that it was a Women’s Liberation song.I just thought it was a celebration of being a woman.I am sure I sang it one day when I was wearing a pair of tights and my mum’s skirt.It resonated with me because deep down inside I wanted to be a woman when I growup.I obviously had’t heard the hook line,” I am strong,I am invicible”.That wouldn’t have been me at all.I wanted to be soft and girly.
- This reply was modified 1 month ago by Roberta Lane.
- June 1, 2022 at 2:48 pm #649509
- April 17, 2022 at 8:20 am #639360Marg ProdueLadyRegistered On: March 16, 2022Topics: 0Replies: 104Has thanked: 313 timesBeen thanked: 315 times
Long Cool Woman In A Black Dress by the Hollies. Every time I start to really glam up (big event in an evening dress) this tune starts to pulse thorough my body. And, then when I think that I look just nice but old (which I am) my mental juke box starts playing Both Sides Now by Judy Collins. Thanks for this topic and Party On ! Marg
- April 16, 2022 at 1:47 pm #639179Evan NineDuchessRegistered On: March 19, 2022Topics: 2Replies: 22Has thanked: 280 timesBeen thanked: 91 times
- April 16, 2022 at 11:42 am #639165Stephanie MacNeilLadyRegistered On: January 31, 2022Topics: 2Replies: 95Has thanked: 234 timesBeen thanked: 466 times
Ob-la-di Ob-la-da by the Beatles. McCartney made a mistake in the last verse, switching the places of Desmond and Molly Jones. So it’s “Desmond stays at home and does his pretty face”. The mistake amused them and they left it in. It’s such a happy song and it describes my life, so I love it.
Also, if I’m feeling romantic – Black Velvet by Alannah Myles
Or if I’m feeling self-assured – Strut by Sheena Easton
- April 16, 2022 at 4:44 pm #639230
- April 16, 2022 at 11:05 am #639159Amanda WoodsLadyRegistered On: November 26, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 88Has thanked: 152 timesBeen thanked: 389 times
- March 23, 2022 at 6:55 am #630776Cindy JonesLadyRegistered On: July 31, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 60Has thanked: 929 timesBeen thanked: 232 times
Thanks for a great topic. For me, it’s “Groove Is In The Heart” by Deee-Lite. The meaning of the lyrics are interpreted many different ways, but the funky club vibe is undeniable. I wear my tight top, short skirt, and 5 inch heels… oh my, just can’t stop dancing.
- March 23, 2022 at 9:27 pm #630920
- March 22, 2022 at 10:47 pm #630745Tina AllenLadyRegistered On: August 16, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 49Has thanked: 511 timesBeen thanked: 228 times
- March 23, 2022 at 2:25 am #630752
- March 21, 2022 at 9:03 am #630418MartiDuchessRegistered On: February 5, 2019Topics: 62Replies: 957Has thanked: 4975 timesBeen thanked: 4591 times
- March 20, 2022 at 6:42 pm #630299Johannah 66LadyRegistered On: July 1, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 24Has thanked: 186 timesBeen thanked: 119 times
- March 20, 2022 at 5:32 pm #630289Rachel WilliamsLadyRegistered On: June 16, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 224Has thanked: 617 timesBeen thanked: 673 times
- March 19, 2022 at 1:41 am #629999
- March 5, 2022 at 8:27 am #626832
- February 26, 2022 at 2:48 am #624997Siri StormLadyRegistered On: October 28, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 5Has thanked: 10 timesBeen thanked: 35 times
When I dress up and do my chores, I have youtube list
- February 25, 2022 at 10:17 pm #624964Jane MansfieldLadyRegistered On: December 27, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 264Has thanked: 436 timesBeen thanked: 915 times
- February 22, 2022 at 1:21 am #623948Malody SingriteLadyRegistered On: February 16, 2022Topics: 4Replies: 11Has thanked: 39 timesBeen thanked: 39 times
First off, I’d like to give compliments for this topic. This is a great topic. The question was a hard one to answer for me though. I have TONS of great songs and reasons for them all. But if I had to choose just 1 for current times it’d be…
SONG: “ADDICT” written by Silva Hound and preformed by Michael Kovach & Kelly “Chi-Chi” Boyer (written for Hazbin Hotel)
REASON: Because after all these years I have finally felt ready to let myself go and pretty much say F the haters and just finally be myself… do what I want, say what I want, dress how I want, become who I feel I was always meant to be… whatever it takes to finally be me for once. Cause I’m sick and tired of having to hide who and what I truly am within
- February 14, 2022 at 5:31 am #621411
- February 14, 2022 at 4:18 am #621402MartiDuchessRegistered On: February 5, 2019Topics: 62Replies: 957Has thanked: 4975 timesBeen thanked: 4591 times
- February 14, 2022 at 3:31 am #621394AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- February 8, 2022 at 9:27 am #619458Miss LollipopLadyRegistered On: February 5, 2022Topics: 2Replies: 166Has thanked: 95 timesBeen thanked: 510 times
- February 6, 2022 at 2:07 am #618633SharonLadyRegistered On: July 27, 2020Topics: 7Replies: 125Has thanked: 883 timesBeen thanked: 650 times
Against Me! – True Trans Soul Rebel from the album Transgender Dysphoria Blues
Boy George – She Was Never He
Lou Reed – Walk On The Wild Side
Miley Cyrus, Joan Jett and Laura Jane Grace – Androgenous
Mina Caputo – Identity
- January 13, 2022 at 3:45 pm #611409Davina RyanLadyRegistered On: January 11, 2022Topics: 5Replies: 31Has thanked: 51 timesBeen thanked: 172 times
I had to wear a girdle all day at school, so I guess a song that represents my sheer relief at being able to take it off at the end of the day and let it all hang out would be by Cat Stevens – I Can’t Keep It In (I can’t keep it in, I gotta let it out…).
- September 26, 2021 at 11:47 pm #548824Caty RyanBaronessRegistered On: August 27, 2017Topics: 116Replies: 1032Has thanked: 8 timesBeen thanked: 4065 times
1/. In past years… All the Linda Rondsadt/Nelson Riddle old “torch songs” she and he did so well> I had them all on casette and would play them on my am/radio cassette player in hotel rooms in many places around the world. “mood music” as I put on my make up and got dressed for a Caty session.
2/ These days a circa 60-70 song playlist on my “old faithful” Ipod, (with the little wheel) featuring a combination of James Galway on flute and a little known but gifted Canadian singer/songwriter/ musician named Richard Samuels . Richard on paino and “jimmy tootling his flute” is my latter day “music to be come Caty by”.
It also doubles as my resident “send me off to sleep nightime music”
- September 26, 2021 at 6:37 pm #548725Bobbi BeeblebroxLadyRegistered On: September 26, 2021Topics: 0Replies: 10Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 24 times
- June 13, 2022 at 10:12 pm #652271Jackie DavisLadyRegistered On: May 9, 2022Topics: 3Replies: 32Has thanked: 83 timesBeen thanked: 130 times
I was wondering when someone would mention “Lola” by The Kinks. I couldn’t believe a song about a transvestite made it on the radio in the 60’s with the line “I’m not the world’s most passionate man, but I know what I am in the bed of a man, so does Lola, lo-lo-lo-lo-Lola…”
- September 11, 2021 at 1:34 am #541811Lacy SatinLadyRegistered On: June 27, 2018Topics: 7Replies: 483Has thanked: 442 timesBeen thanked: 2257 times
I’m still looking for that perfect song to add to the videos I like to make of myself in fem.
So far the only one I have used that I made a fun video around is “Walkin Round in Women’s Underwear. I enjoyed making the video and even posted it on Youtube
- June 27, 2021 at 2:32 am #509945Jenn (Jennifer) ScarletLadyRegistered On: May 2, 2021Topics: 9Replies: 106Has thanked: 929 timesBeen thanked: 607 times
Some of Jen’s favourites have already been mentioned! But also,
Kelly Marie – Feels Like I’m in Love
Madonna – Material Girl
Sophie Ellis-Bexter – Murder on the Dancefloor
Night Club – Die in the Disco
I don’t need too much encouragement to start circling my handbag, in a pair of heels, when the opportunity allows!
- June 26, 2021 at 6:18 pm #509847ChloeCDuchessRegistered On: November 5, 2019Topics: 12Replies: 548Has thanked: 2093 timesBeen thanked: 2608 times
Here are a couple of songs I’ve liked over the years –
Cyndi Lauper – Girls Just Want to Have Fun (I wanna be the one to walk in the sun)
and that other Beatle Song
Ob-La-Di Ob-La-Da Life Goes On.
- June 26, 2021 at 5:53 pm #509842Steph JamesDuchessRegistered On: May 7, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 3Has thanked: 26 timesBeen thanked: 15 times
I have always liked “Go Your Own Way” by Fleetwood Mac. The title says it.
I also have a soft spot for Bette Midler’s version of “One Monkey Don’t Stop No Show.” I performed it a few years ago at a St. Louis club amateur night.
- June 25, 2021 at 2:52 pm #509491Laura LovettLadyRegistered On: March 26, 2020Topics: 39Replies: 1545Has thanked: 5095 timesBeen thanked: 7674 times
“I’m Every Woman” by Chaka Khan is the current top of my list.
I have it on my car playlist, and sing along every time it comes around. When I walked past a bar on Saturday evening, it was blaring out of the open windows, and I couldn’t stop myself moving a little to the beat, smiling widely and singing along.
Suddenly I was grabbed by a large group of women and encouraged to dance with them right there on the pavement outside the bar, all of us singing at the tops of our voices – it was a magical moment, and a singularly appropriate song!
- June 25, 2021 at 2:05 pm #509481Melanie MayerLadyRegistered On: April 25, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 29Has thanked: 22 timesBeen thanked: 127 times
- June 21, 2021 at 11:05 am #507928
- June 19, 2021 at 4:05 pm #506713
- June 14, 2021 at 8:03 am #504413Robin RobenoltRegistered On: April 5, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 6Has thanked: 32 timesBeen thanked: 75 times
- June 13, 2021 at 5:30 pm #504214AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- June 13, 2021 at 3:08 pm #504150Abbie NormalDuchessRegistered On: June 13, 2021Topics: 13Replies: 675Has thanked: 1375 timesBeen thanked: 2808 times
- June 13, 2021 at 4:15 pm #504180
- June 13, 2021 at 3:02 pm #504146Paula FDuchessRegistered On: August 7, 2019Topics: 17Replies: 1556Has thanked: 30616 timesBeen thanked: 6406 times
My mood determines the music I like listening too, so my choices jump all over the place.
Lola….. The Kinks
Girl, You’ll Be A Woman Soon,….. Cherry, Cherry….. Kentucky Woman…. Shiloh….. Neil Diamond (and yes, I have been Diamondized)
Unknown Legend….. Neil Young
Black Magic Woman….. Santana
Gold Dust Woman….. Touched By An Angel….. Stevie Nicks
That’s just a few
- June 13, 2021 at 4:17 pm #504184
- June 13, 2021 at 6:09 am #503971Nikki DahlLadyRegistered On: July 20, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 136Has thanked: 42 timesBeen thanked: 356 times
- March 20, 2022 at 3:04 pm #630260
- June 9, 2021 at 8:14 pm #502505DreamDuchessRegistered On: December 31, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 55Has thanked: 330 timesBeen thanked: 302 times
Lou Reed ” Walk on The Wild Side ” When this was playing on the radio I couldn’t tell you how many times I wanted to pluck my eye brows and shave my legs and hitch hike to L.A.
the Sugar Punk Fairy
- June 9, 2021 at 11:56 am #502350Felicia MarsLadyRegistered On: May 2, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 47Has thanked: 348 timesBeen thanked: 212 times
When I get to the end of the week and I want to just let my hair down – ‘Gasoline’ by HAIM ft. Taylor Swift. OMG so good, sexy and fun: Haim – Gasoline (Lyrics) ft. Taylor Swift – YouTube
Another one that gets me whenever I listen to it but speaks to me and the journey – ‘Let Go’ by Frou Frou: Frou Frou – Let Go – YouTube
If I’m in the mood to dance – ‘Raining’ by Kaskade & Adam K ft. Sunsun: Kaskade & Adam K ft. Sunsun – Raining (Dance.Love Edit) – YouTube
- June 6, 2021 at 9:17 pm #501341Heather MeganLadyRegistered On: May 15, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 65Has thanked: 247 timesBeen thanked: 311 times
I pretty much see music as the soundtrack to my life, so have songs that speak to all sorts of moods and situations. Also I have very eclectic tastes, so few would actually recognize my influences, but I do love talking music so couldn’t resist. A few songs that have profound meaning for me would be Lotus by Liv Kirstien, Stand Your Ground by Within Temptation and I Walk Alone by Tarja. All hit at the struggle of finding yourself and/or believing in who you are.
- June 6, 2021 at 8:41 pm #501332Camryn OccasionnelDuchessRegistered On: December 10, 2018Topics: 3Replies: 641Has thanked: 1377 timesBeen thanked: 1677 times
Hey, Carolyn, here’s mine: The song “Travelin’ Thru” by Dolly Parton, from the movie “Transamerica”. I love the song itself, but the lyrics seem to speak volumes to confused CDs/TGs everywhere, on their journey toward seeking understanding about “where they’re going” and “where they’ve been”.
(At least, that’s what it means to me.)
- June 6, 2021 at 4:13 pm #501247AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
At times my mood changes to the song candyman from Christina Aguilera
- June 6, 2021 at 4:01 pm #501243Stephanie BassHostessRegistered On: November 30, 2019Topics: 22Replies: 3592Has thanked: 51824 timesBeen thanked: 12751 times
- June 6, 2021 at 4:12 pm #501246
- June 6, 2021 at 3:30 pm #501231
- June 6, 2021 at 12:50 pm #501180Helene EtrangeDuchessRegistered On: May 31, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 1Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 5 times
- June 6, 2021 at 12:03 pm #501167KrissyLadyRegistered On: June 4, 2021Topics: 0Replies: 376Has thanked: 669 timesBeen thanked: 1390 times
- June 6, 2021 at 12:21 pm #501171Baroness - AnnualRegistered On: August 25, 2016Topics: 21Replies: 402Has thanked: 1678 timesBeen thanked: 1920 times
- June 8, 2021 at 1:16 pm #502011KrissyLadyRegistered On: June 4, 2021Topics: 0Replies: 376Has thanked: 669 timesBeen thanked: 1390 times
When I was little I always wanted to be like lola and that thought has stayed with me. The song lola made me very much aware that it’s ok to dress as a woman, been doing it since 1974 so it’s certainly something I enjoy. My passion is buying new dresses and looking more beautiful or as beautiful I can be for someone my age x
- June 6, 2021 at 8:51 am #501127AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
Yes… though most of the ladies out there may not follow this…… My song is Midnight Train To Georgia – by the phenomenal Gladys Knight (and the Pips). The girl’s obvious pain and longing made me realise that my own feelings weren’t just “boy feelings” – they were universal to all humans.
Incidentally; back in 2017, I was in Gyumri in the north of Armenia and was waiting to get to Tbilisi; the transport was supposed to turn up at 23:50, but it was ten minutes late, so… I literally was on the MIDNIGHT TRAIN TO GEORGIA!!!
Inga: Loving The Caucasus……
- June 6, 2021 at 7:42 am #501104
- June 6, 2021 at 7:30 am #501092SherriBaronessRegistered On: July 27, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 51Has thanked: 42 timesBeen thanked: 195 times
- June 6, 2021 at 7:15 am #501088GailLadyRegistered On: May 12, 2016Topics: 10Replies: 70Has thanked: 157 timesBeen thanked: 463 times
- June 6, 2021 at 6:42 am #501074Candace BaciLadyRegistered On: October 19, 2020Topics: 66Replies: 153Has thanked: 582 timesBeen thanked: 1128 times
- June 6, 2021 at 7:30 am #501091
- June 6, 2021 at 12:42 am #500994AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- June 6, 2021 at 3:09 am #501025
- June 5, 2021 at 9:13 pm #500934Jenna Elizabeth FosterLadyRegistered On: May 6, 2020Topics: 15Replies: 214Has thanked: 498 timesBeen thanked: 849 times
- June 6, 2021 at 3:07 am #501024
- June 5, 2021 at 7:48 pm #500919AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- June 5, 2021 at 7:30 pm #500914Jamiegirl29LadyRegistered On: March 15, 2017Topics: 0Replies: 6Has thanked: 7 timesBeen thanked: 29 times
- June 5, 2021 at 7:33 pm #500916Baroness - AnnualRegistered On: August 25, 2016Topics: 21Replies: 402Has thanked: 1678 timesBeen thanked: 1920 times
- June 5, 2021 at 6:49 pm #500912JackieAmbassadorRegistered On: February 18, 2016Topics: 28Replies: 180Has thanked: 330 timesBeen thanked: 768 times
- June 5, 2021 at 6:20 pm #500905StephanieLadyRegistered On: May 17, 2020Topics: 7Replies: 65Has thanked: 223 timesBeen thanked: 315 times
Music has always been my anchor in this world…there is not one genres of music do not like, however, there is one style that captured my heart ❤️ and that was the love ballads of the 70-80’s (I think this is what kept my femme side alive throughout all the chaos of growing up) but I did narrow to The promise by the romans and Lady in Red===Wonderful Tonite Kenny Rogers
I traded my tv for the music world again, I can’t remember when I watched anything on that box
- June 5, 2021 at 6:38 pm #500909Baroness - AnnualRegistered On: August 25, 2016Topics: 21Replies: 402Has thanked: 1678 timesBeen thanked: 1920 times
- June 5, 2021 at 2:24 pm #500807AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- June 5, 2021 at 4:22 pm #500871
- June 5, 2021 at 2:06 pm #500797Noelia6LadyRegistered On: July 11, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 34Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 66 times
- June 5, 2021 at 2:09 pm #500799Baroness - AnnualRegistered On: August 25, 2016Topics: 21Replies: 402Has thanked: 1678 timesBeen thanked: 1920 times
- June 5, 2021 at 2:16 pm #500802Noelia6LadyRegistered On: July 11, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 34Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 66 times
- June 6, 2021 at 8:24 pm #501327Camryn OccasionnelDuchessRegistered On: December 10, 2018Topics: 3Replies: 641Has thanked: 1377 timesBeen thanked: 1677 times
¡Hola Noelia! Acabo de notar que Roxette cantó la canción “It Must Have Been Love” de la película “Pretty Woman”. Una de mis canciones favoritas de esa película. ¡Y además, una de mis películas favoritas!
I hope that Google translated this properly — it looked right to me!
- This reply was modified 1 year ago by Camryn Occasionnel.
- June 7, 2021 at 6:46 am #501457
- June 5, 2021 at 1:13 pm #500777PrudenceAmbassadorRegistered On: January 7, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 327Has thanked: 1512 timesBeen thanked: 1310 times
- June 5, 2021 at 1:54 pm #500790
- June 5, 2021 at 12:19 pm #500754Debbie LynnLadyRegistered On: July 26, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 144Has thanked: 928 timesBeen thanked: 811 times
- June 5, 2021 at 2:05 pm #500796Baroness - AnnualRegistered On: August 25, 2016Topics: 21Replies: 402Has thanked: 1678 timesBeen thanked: 1920 times
- April 16, 2022 at 3:47 pm #639211
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.