Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

I finally made my apt with Ulta to have my hair done and colored.  I told them I am a CD and now wondering if I am brave enough to go in fem.  I am so nervous and excited to do this some night I am having trouble falling asleep. My apt is at 10 am so there will be a lot of time to shop afterward.  I do have a little concern about meeting family, I have a brother, a daughter and a niece that work in this city.  Over all I am so excited it is difficult to think of other things.

Wish me good luck everyone      Sandy

Oh, shoot, go you! That is an amazing step to make, seriously! I’ve thought about trying it a few times and I’ve chickened out every single time, so I am seriously jelly. You go and have fun, bet you’ll look great!

Anonymous

Good luck Sandy! They will treat you well. You will be very happy afterward!

I have a gut feeling, my intuition, that this will work out very well for you! And I trust my intuition.

Hugs,

Kay

Good luck Sandy!!! May it be a great day for you!

Love, Stephanie ❤️

You’ll do great Sandy! Have fun, can’t wait for the follow up from you.

HI Sandy,

I bet you are so excited, heck I am excited for you.

You are brave enough to do this and heck we will be with you in spirit.

Make sure you get some rest tonight so you can handle all that beauty tomorrow.

Please make sure to share your experience with us .

you don’t need luck but but good luck anyway.

Patty

Terri
      Duchess

Have a great day ! I have been going out since the 80s on and off. Today it is much easier.  Just enjoy the day.

Hugs Terri

Congratulations in taking that step!  Make sure you report back with all the details of your day out!!

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

The best to you sweetie,  a big step but one you’ll certainly will overcome. You’ve opened in so many ways so continue moving forward and go through with your desires and take the path you feel in following and go out. See the world as you always wanted.🌷

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?