• This topic has 37 replies, 25 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 25 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Last night, one of my best friends left CDH…. she was terrified, confused, abused, belittled, insulted and threatened….by someone she has never met,!!??

Yes, I cried my heart out as I desperately tried to talk her into coming back into my/ our life…

I bawled like a baby as emails went to and fro…… result, she is back!!! If you have never met Kelly Ann, you need to…..all she ever asks is to be your friend and she loves her leather and leopard clothes..

I am posting this, not for thanks, but because horrible, evil people who hate us for what?????…

SHOULD NEVER WIN…. thanks,

Grace….just like to add, I have some beautiful new friends from last night….thank you…❤️❤️

Peta Mari
      Lady

I missed all the fun 🙁

Not sure what happened, but it sounds bad.

Anonymous

believe me Mary Jane…it was…

but our beautiful guardian angels have sorted it……and quickly ❤️

grace x

Anonymous

Grace where do I start

First a big Thank you for last night and that’s from my 💜 our conversations last night made me realise I am who I am and wouldn’t change for the world I was hurt and very upset last night and did shed some tears and it was eating me up inside today and thanks to you sis this wild cat ain’t going anywhere I’m here for good

All my l❤ve sis

Your sis

Kelly💋Ann

💋💋💋

I am so glad to hear you are back, Kelly Ann. We dont know each other, but sisters we are
        hugs, Regine

Katey Doe
        Lady

Welcome home Kelly Ann and sending you a BIG HUG. You have a great sister in Grace and thank you Grace for supporting Kelly Ann, you both are amazing. We all stand together!!

We all need friends that is why I come in here I feel so alone and it help to come in here and chat

Grace – Your a hero in my book!!  Cannot thank you enough!

xo – Robyn  🤗❤️

Anonymous

Thanks Robyn

I’m s bit embarrassed now, I am so not a hero, I’m just like the majority of you girl’s, I CARE…..maybe I wear my heart on my sleeve a bit more than some….but what you see is what you get..

love to you all!!     grace ❤️

[postquote quote=404005]

Welcome back Sexy Girl!!

xo – Robyn ❤️💋❤️💋

Hi Grace Kellyann and i have been friends for a good while and it was a shame that someone can come in our door and cause so much grief. To our lovely kelly we chatted earlier today and then she was back a very happy time in my life as she is ill replaceable as a sweet girlfriend  i have many girlfriends such as yourself and would not trade any of you for the world  when i came here i was alone as many of us here were but my heart is so full of friends and joy i get giddy as a school girl when i get a message from any of you girls thanks for your love and friendship as Kelly needs all of us now  .. she is a keeper so let her know ..

💋💋🌹🌹💞💞💞💞💞💞💞Stephanie

I’m so happy she had a friend like you Grace to help her through such an emotional bombshell.
      It’s great she has returned and found even more strength and friendship.

Mandy Wife
      Baroness

So glad you are back Kelly Ann and well done Grace – it sounds as if the two of you have a very emotional evening and it’s so lovely that the genuine CDH ladies can do that for each other.  As someone else said CDH 1 v Trolls 0!!

Anonymous

Grace sweetie, you are a truly beautiful person. Anyone who has you in their life is rich with genuine love.

It’s a honour and a privilege to have you as a friend, you are a true ambassador for all that CDH stand for,and a true friend in time of need. Bless you sweetie.

Welcome back Kelly Ann, your strength is a powerful weapon to those who hate..

Love to all, and thank you Grace.

Amanda xx

Anonymous

Amanda

obviously I can’t let what you have written just go!!!…….but apart from ” I love you too” ….I simply don’t have the words…..

do you girls realise how much mascara I’m getting through at the moment???

humbly, grace x

Anonymous

[postquote quote=404223]
      Bless you sweetie, I think I can speak for many on here, we love you too. ❤️

I have no idea what happened, but I’m very glad things turned out ok.

I really, really don’t like it when someone is trying to hurt one of us, so it is probably for the best that I didn’t know about it.

Thanks Grace for being there for her. Love and peace to you all.

Hello Grace and Kelly Ann,

It’s always good to get in contact with someone so caring and sensitive towards friends’ struggles. And it’s even greater when it unfolds to a happy ending like having a friend back to CDH.

I’ve sent friend requests for both of you and I wish you all the best in your crossdressing journeys.

xoxo

Daisy

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Grace, I’m glad your friend decided to stay. I really think this is a great site, and whatever happened to her I truly believe is the exception. Come early next year I will have been here 2 years, and personally have found a very helpful and welcoming place to be.

Amy

Leslie
      Lady

Grace, Kelly,

I am sorry for the unhappiness and pain you suffered! But I am happy to hear that Grace was there to help.

l almost feel that I am responsible for some of this as I noted the other a very strange response on one of they threads (it was hateful and very bigoted which I thought strange here).

And having been a system security admin in my past life. I looked at the profile of the sender it was not filled in. I guess I should have reported it. I guess even here it is a case of see something say something.
      Again I am sorry you were hurt Kelly but I am also glad than you had a friend like Grace to help and comfort you!
      Hugs❤️
      Leslie

Anonymous

Leslie

We have been friends for quite some time now, and I really WILL not accept you were somehow responsible….utter rot!!!

…all I will add, is that I totally base my ” friendship acceptances” on profiles…I have had quite a few from girls whose profile is virtually blank….sorry, but if you can’t be bothered to introduce yourselves properly, you don’t get into Grace’s world…..please don’t take offense, that’s just the way it is….

huggs, grace x

Anonymous

Leslie sweetie no girl on here is responsible for the consequences from the action of Trolls. Certainly not you. CDH has an extremely good record of spotting them and dealing with them immediately, unfortunately one or two do get through. Grace has a good point always check profiles, doesn’t mean that all blank profiles are Trolls but it a starting position for safety. We all have different perspectives when faced with the prospect of possible Trolls “is it one” “could it be” “I wonder”. My point is we all at sometime have dismissed something that afterwards turns out to be what we thought was a Troll in the first place. No one is to blame, except the Trolls for any distress caused, and certainly no girl on here would blame another. Leslie sweetie we all get fooled at some point, but please lay no guilt at your expense sweetie, no one here certainly does.

Keep safe Lv Amanda xx

Kelly Ann is safe now, and back under the pink cloud where she belongs. I missed all the crap! but ,i also wonder how i would have coped. Best wishes to all, I like happy endings. Pyxx.

Anonymous

Hi Grace and Kelly Ann, trolls like  teenagers can be awfully abusive. There will be people who have nothing better to do than try and interrupt the lives of people minding their own business. To them I say scoot along and leave me to my devices. This is a community of understanding and love tied together with a feminine Bond that only true CDs will understand. Maintain your strength for you femininity is your strength. Never be afraid and always know you have friends here 🌈.

They should NEVER win. Enough prejudice of this patriarchal world from males and gg’s alike. I just found this beautiful safe refuge and I feel home already. Kelly and sisters I love you and I need you all.

Trolls are the dregs of the online world.

They actually have my pitty as their sad little lives must be so torrid for them to want to (or even have the time to) abuse other people, regardless of any difference that may exsist.

I wouldn’t be surprised in the least to discover that they are racked with personal inadequacies.

Take care girls

Anne-Marie

It does almost make you feel compassion for them. Almost. I suppose that is why I am curious as to their motives.

Araminta.

Becka
      Lady

Hello Grace and Kelly Ann!

Please send me friend requests!!!  Kelly Ann, I’m glad you have as good a friend as Grace, and glad you have come back to CDH.  It is a great place and I hope the disparaging things that happened, didn’t happen here.  It appears CDH handles those things appropriately.

We are all here to support you, and everyone!

Please take care!

Love and Hugs,

Rebecka

This just moved up into my new since last visit category. This all happened just a few days before I joined CDH. All I can say is that I know some trolls are going to slip through the cracks. I even expect it so, I’ve already prepared myself emotionally in case it ever happens to me. It’s the same for getting out in public. I know I will have to deal with some a-hole at some point. Reading about this also reaffirms what we already know. And that’s how wonderful Grace is! And I’m happy that Kelly Ann and I are friends here too.

Anonymous

Mika

The thing with a troll attack is mainly the surprise….you open messages as usual…then this #### .hits you full on…and the first thing girls think is that it’s personal….it very rarely is…..it’s a bit of a depth charge….take out as many of us as quickly as possible…I have learned the hard way honey…..

Advice….ignore it and report it….

I’m sure she will not mind me saying…… Sammy is a bit of a rottweiler with these idiots…..and if it happens and your upset….message me… anytime honey xx

At another site I keep getting direct messages from ‘mistresses’ who invite me to be their ‘slave’. Not going to happen by the way. However, if responding seems relatively harmless I might query them as to motives, intent, methodology, etc. As I understand from one such response they ask you to ‘register’ for a fee. After that I suppose you never hear from them or they give you some ludicrous instructions in a crude, unimaginative and uneducated syntax.

The latest seem to be shilling for another website. They don’t become abusive and if they did I would have to reminded that a ladylike demeanour might be more appealing (and the fact that they seem to have difficulties with common etiquette might indicate less ‘miss’ in the ‘mistress’ than is suggested). This last was uninformative. Apparently he, *whoops*, she was a notorious kinkster and that was the whole of her motivation. I pointed out that she was actively trying to sexually seduce me. Perhaps her approach would be more effective if she adopted the techniques of a Mata Hari or, if necessary, Don Juan. (The latter could work!)

It was actually an almost pleasant conversation. A little one-sided and getting repetitive at points. I get two or three of these a week now. I suppose in another month I will be getting 20-30 a week and have to spend checking for actual sincerity and deleting the tiresome. Trouble is they will likely all be tiresome.

I suppose what I am saying is that if you can keep your cool and be a lady they will all disappear and never, ever come back again. Mine do not. (Maybe I should put up a different avatar?)

The dangerous, I think have to be resisted if not one-on-one then by enlisting the aid of the moderators, etc., perhaps even the police. One should not be afraid to say, “I am a cross-dresser and I am being harassed!”, to the police. At least I would hope not.

If there is someone being particularly nasty and nothing is done then you are saying that their behaviour is alright and they are free to continue terrorizing others. There are some kinds of permissibility that are not alright.

Araminta.

Katey Doe
      Lady

Some people can be….well you know. Kelly Ann is lucky to have a friend like you. Welcome home Kelly Ann. You both sound like amazing people.

Anonymous

Thank you Katey…

don’t know about me but Kelly Ann is!!!

Grace xx

It is sooo nice to know that I have a safe place for me to learn about all aspects of being a gurl. Thanks to all the gate keepers that keep CDH a safe haven for all of us to express ourselves and just be… Stephanie

Grace, darling you are brilliant! I couldn’t think of a person I’d rather read than you. I actually feel quite sad to hear of some stress and threat that you and Kelly-Ann have had to deal with! I haven’t the faintest what went on but judging by the thread it was ugly.

What I’m trying to say is that there isn’t another person that I would like to have watch my back, Sweetie! Well done you!

Love Polly

Anonymous

Thank you honey, that’s very sweet…but I’m sure you would do exactly the same as I did…xx

Anonymous

Hi Grace we all feel inside the disgust with these troll’s for the attack on Kelly Ann,

There should be no hiding place for these people who take delight in this disgusting thing they do in attacking people who are different to them, we are all human beings and should be treated with a bit of respect we are who we are and I’m glad of all the girls on CDH because they are part of my life now,

You are a true heroine sticking up for your friends, we have to all stick together and not tolerate abuse like this x

Hugs Rozalyne x

Anonymous

Thanks Roz… you’re very kind xxx

Viewing 25 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Relationship Advice’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?