- May 3, 2021 at 6:09 pm #487369Octavia LongParticipantRegistered On: January 31, 2021Topics: 40Replies: 114Has thanked: 720 timesBeen thanked: 859 times
I am sorry girls.
I have been feeling really down this past week. No reason that I know of. I just know that I have also stayed away from you all. That to me does not make any since. Everyone here has always made me feel better. So why do I stay away from the group that makes me feel better is beyond me. I am sorry and I am still feeling down so please don’t be too hard on me. Love you all.
Total of 33 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- May 4, 2021 at 11:41 pm #488059Paula FDuchessRegistered On: August 7, 2019Topics: 14Replies: 1089Has thanked: 14803 timesBeen thanked: 4308 times
Nothing to be sorry about Octavia. We all have down times when life gets in the way of living. There are some days I only read some of the posts, give a few “thanks”, but not leave a response. The important thing is you are still with us.
- This reply was modified 1 week ago by Paula F.
- May 4, 2021 at 1:07 pm #487851Sarah Du HessisseLadyRegistered On: September 16, 2020Topics: 21Replies: 506Has thanked: 3165 timesBeen thanked: 1883 times
- May 4, 2021 at 1:00 pm #487847patty williamsLadyRegistered On: January 19, 2019Topics: 72Replies: 1365Has thanked: 2222 timesBeen thanked: 4869 times
We all have our ups and downs.
I’m sorry your so down.
We would never hold that against you sweetie.
Remember this is a support group.
If you need someone to talk to there is always some one available to talk with.If not when I’m down I still love hearing and chatting with all the wonderful people hear.
Don’t be a stranger we all care about you here.
- This reply was modified 1 week ago by patty williams.
- May 4, 2021 at 2:04 am #487565Regine RichPrincessRegistered On: October 9, 2020Topics: 32Replies: 907Has thanked: 9234 timesBeen thanked: 3973 times
- May 4, 2021 at 12:14 am #487537Grace ScarlettBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: February 16, 2021Topics: 66Replies: 1391Has thanked: 4944 timesBeen thanked: 7665 times
Nobody has the divine right to be happy 24/7……….I think most girls have ” down time”….
remember the Dementors in Harry Potter????….sucking the well being and happiness from anyone….well they are always a few steps behind…..but like Hogwarts, they can’t enter CDH…..this is the place to be, honey……
- May 3, 2021 at 9:48 pm #487467LisaTLadyRegistered On: January 31, 2021Topics: 48Replies: 553Has thanked: 444 timesBeen thanked: 2577 times
Life is variable and you will come to visit when you want and always be welcome. “Big hugs” you sound like you need them
- May 3, 2021 at 8:46 pm #487453Autumn ValiantDuchessRegistered On: July 14, 2019Topics: 36Replies: 1181Has thanked: 18117 timesBeen thanked: 3177 times
Been there, done that. No rational reasons. It just happens sometimes. Then I get around to logging in to CDH and I always feel better.
In your profile picture I see someone holding up a light while underwater. This is a concept I can relate to.
Friendship request in the ether
- May 3, 2021 at 8:37 pm #487449Octavia LongDuchessRegistered On: January 31, 2021Topics: 40Replies: 114Has thanked: 720 timesBeen thanked: 859 times
Octavia was naughty tonight. When out full fem. wig and make up. Took the kids car and did some drifting. It was so much fun. No one followed me home so I am safe. This car is capable of so much more. I need to work on it.
- May 3, 2021 at 8:12 pm #487440Fancy NancyDuchessRegistered On: October 11, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 12Has thanked: 3 timesBeen thanked: 26 times
Hi Octavia, Welcome back. It’s nice to be part of a group isn’t it. No need to feel sorry. We all are emotional beings and it is normal to have ups and downs. I can guarantee that no one is going to be hard on you. With loving kindness, Nancy.👗
- May 3, 2021 at 7:34 pm #487420Stephanie BassPrincess - AnnualRegistered On: November 30, 2019Topics: 12Replies: 1623Has thanked: 18287 timesBeen thanked: 5387 times
Hi Octavia no need to worry we are allways here for you if just need to chat or cry on shoulder just pm me mine are pretty big and guess what i have two ears to listen with ha ha girl be safe and look us up here we all care ..
- May 3, 2021 at 7:28 pm #487416Amy MyersBaronessRegistered On: February 11, 2019Topics: 16Replies: 1326Has thanked: 3803 timesBeen thanked: 3702 times
Octavia, don’t worry about it from me either. I find myself in a rut these days too. We are still under lockdown here in Ontario and it is really getting me down.
You will always have some friends here.
- May 3, 2021 at 7:20 pm #487414Stevie SteinerAmbassadorRegistered On: June 11, 2020Topics: 49Replies: 1173Has thanked: 5428 timesBeen thanked: 6058 times
Et tu Octavia? No need to be sorry for anything at all, we’re still here and you aren’t forgotten. We all get these ruts….. last thing you should do is beat yourself up over it. And CDH is always here – comforting, like chicken soup for the heart. 🙂
- May 3, 2021 at 7:03 pm #487407Effie JayneDuchessRegistered On: February 7, 2021Topics: 28Replies: 701Has thanked: 1412 timesBeen thanked: 2437 times
Octavia, 🌸🎀 I can personally relate to your feeling down.. and you are so right that this is the place to come to when we feel sad 😞.. CDH girls are so understanding and loving 🌹💕🌺🦋
- May 3, 2021 at 6:55 pm #487400DonnaLadyRegistered On: January 17, 2021Topics: 60Replies: 624Has thanked: 4321 timesBeen thanked: 2436 times
Don’t be sorry we understand Know at times feel down myself as well as many more do the same. Everyone has their own way on dealing with it. Sometimes listening to music or watching a movie or being on CDH forums chatting with friends. Many times feel same way specially now mood changes starting to get more intense since been on HRT. Being here controls emotions with posts and replies.
Cheer up soon we all with you and the light will always be on when decide to come back. We all love you.
Don’t make me come over and tickle your bones now.
- May 3, 2021 at 6:44 pm #487398JillianWLadyRegistered On: October 13, 2019Topics: 6Replies: 142Has thanked: 284 timesBeen thanked: 543 times
No need to apologize. I was away for over a year. Now that I’m back it’s as if I never left.
Check in as often as you like or can, there’s always someone to talk to here.
If you’d like to talk privately, just DM me. I’m always happy to chat with a sister.
- May 3, 2021 at 6:22 pm #487380Bridgette VonSmirffLadyRegistered On: October 18, 2020Topics: 29Replies: 924Has thanked: 13098 timesBeen thanked: 3413 times
Depression is a hard mistress. It’s like a rabbit hole you just can’t help going down. Often you can recognize that you’re circling the drain at its entrance, but can do nothing to break out. It’s like a gravity well that you suddenly lack the power or energy to escape. You know the things that might get get you out, yet you keep going. I get it. There’s no judgements here! I understand all too well.
For some, relief can be found in chemical balance correction, others can use therapy successfully. Some use both.
I fought it for a great many years, much to my detriment. But much of that was me hating me, or at least what I was or was doing at the time.
I pray you find ways to cope, but more importantly, the right course to steer you out of it long term. Journaling helped me, so did music and writing stories. Self medication did not help me. I hope you find things to help you. If being here helps you, then by all means, come here daily! We’re all on your side!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.