Viewing 15 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I am sorry girls.

I have been feeling really down this past week. No reason that I know of. I just know that I have also stayed away from you all. That to me does not make any since. Everyone here has always made me feel better. So why do I stay away from the group that makes me feel better is beyond me.   I am sorry and I am still feeling down so please don’t be too hard on me. Love you all.
      ❤️
      Octavia

Depression is a hard mistress. It’s like a rabbit hole you just can’t help going down. Often you can recognize that you’re circling the drain at its entrance, but can do nothing to break out. It’s like a gravity well that you suddenly lack the power or energy to escape. You know the things that might get get you out, yet you keep going. I get it. There’s no judgements here! I understand all too well.

For some, relief can be found in chemical balance correction, others can use therapy successfully. Some use both.

I fought it for a great many years, much to my detriment. But much of that was me hating me, or at least what I was or was doing at the time.

I pray you find ways to cope, but more importantly, the right course to steer you out of it long term. Journaling helped me, so did music and writing stories. Self medication did not help me. I hope you find things to help you. If being here helps you, then by all means, come here daily! We’re all on your side!

Bridgette

Anonymous

Hi Octavia,
      No need to apologize. I was away for over a year. Now that I’m back it’s as if I never left.
      Check in as often as you like or can, there’s always someone to talk to here.
      If you’d like to talk privately, just DM me. I’m always happy to chat with a sister.

Be Well,
      Jillian

Anonymous

Don’t be sorry we understand Know at times feel down myself as well as many more do the same. Everyone has their own way on dealing with it. Sometimes listening to music or watching a movie or being on CDH forums chatting with friends.  Many times feel same way specially now mood changes starting to get more intense since been on HRT. Being here controls emotions with posts and replies.

Cheer up soon we all with you and the light will always be on when decide to come back. We all love you.

Don’t make me come over and tickle your bones now.

Big Hugs

Donna

Anonymous

Octavia, 🌸🎀 I can personally relate to your feeling down.. and you are so right that this is the place to come to when we feel sad 😞.. CDH girls are so understanding and loving 🌹💕🌺🦋

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Et tu Octavia?  No need to be sorry for anything at all, we’re still here and you aren’t forgotten.  We all get these ruts….. last thing you should do is beat yourself up over it.  And CDH is always here – comforting, like chicken soup for the heart.  🙂

Stevie

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Octavia, don’t worry about it from me either. I find myself in a rut these days too. We are still under lockdown here in Ontario and it is really getting me down.

You will always have some friends here.

Amy

Hi Octavia no need to worry  we are allways here for you if just need to chat or cry on shoulder  just pm me mine are pretty big and guess what i have two ears to listen with ha ha girl be safe and look us up here we all care ..

Stephanie Bass

Hi Octavia, Welcome back. It’s nice to be part of a group isn’t it. No need to feel sorry. We all are  emotional beings and it is normal to have ups and downs. I can guarantee that no one is going to be hard on you. With loving kindness, Nancy.👗

Octavia was naughty tonight. When out full fem. wig and make up. Took the kids car and did some drifting. It was so much fun. No one followed me home so I am safe. This car is capable of so much more. I need to work on it.
      ❤️
      Octavia

Anonymous

That is great seeing a new fast and furious movie in the making Octavia.

🏁🏎🏎

Hi Octavia!

Been there, done that. No rational reasons. It just happens sometimes. Then I get around to logging in to CDH and I always feel better.

In your profile picture I see someone holding up a light while underwater. This is a concept I can relate to.

Friendship request in the ether

Hugs

Autumn

Anonymous

Octavia….

Nobody has the divine right to be happy 24/7……….I think most girls  have ” down time”….

remember the Dementors in Harry Potter????….sucking the well being and happiness from anyone….well they are always a few steps behind…..but like Hogwarts, they can’t enter CDH…..this is the place to be, honey……

Grace xx

We all have those moments, Octavia, but coming home always helps
      Huge Hugs, Regi👩💕

Hi Octavia,

We all have our ups and downs.

I’m sorry your so down.

We would never hold that against you sweetie.

Remember this is a support group.

If you need someone to talk to there is always some one available to talk with.If not when I’m down I still love hearing and chatting with all the wonderful people hear.

Don’t be a stranger we all care about you here.

🤗❤️ patty

Anonymous

Octavia sweetheart you don’t have to say sorry your one of the girls, always a pleasure to speak to you.

Love Sarah xx

Nothing to be sorry about Octavia.  We all have down times when life gets in the way of living.  There are some days I only read some of the posts, give a few “thanks”, but not leave a response.  The important thing is you are still with us.

PaulaF

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Paula F.
Viewing 15 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?