Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Ella
      Lady

Good morning dear ladies, I apologize if I introduce myself just now, I got lost in knowing the site.

I am here after much hesitation, because I need support and friendship. I believe I can find them here. I have not had a kind partner and a little envy those who have found sharing.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Ella  welcome your now here and surrounded by so many all enjoying the love and passion of womenhood. Talk to many of theses beautiful ladies who love  offering advice and encouragement. To help you learn and to express your inner feelings. Become the lady you always of being and at a place of full understanding. Happy you have joined us enjoy your stay

Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

Hi Ella, such a beautiful name, and welcome to the group!
      you will find nothing but support and good friends here!

🧚🏼🌺

Hi Ella,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Anonymous

Hi Ella , lovely to meet you and welcome to the wonderful world of CDH I just know you will love it here.

Huge hugs

Diana 💋

Being late is a woman’s prerogative, darling!

Chantay, you stay 😍😍😍

Love Laura

Anonymous

Hi Ella,

You will be treated with kindness here.

Eva

Hi Ella, welcome to the CDH family. You’ve found the right place to find both friendship and support. The gals angels here are amazing at providing them. feel free to put your heels up and let your hair down here.

Love Trish

Ella
        Lady

You are very kind. I hope to have many friends

Thank you

Hi Ella

Its never too late to join the party, or to enjoy being the whole YOU. Kindness and encouragement are always part of the festivities here. I’m glad you’ve had a chance to find your way around, dive in when you’re ready.

Hi Ella nice to meet you and happy you found us ladies here .. As for you being late  ha ha never girl thats built into us as women ha ha .. So girlfriend as a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms here so get settled and relax   .. So as you have been here for a while you kind of know this place goes so take your time and read some of our stories and when comfortable with us please join in with some comments and decide which of your many stories you will share with us .. As for making friends here there are so many ladies here from all over the world to build lasting friendships with .. So no worries here girlfriend  and again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon ..

Stephanie Bass

Ella
        Lady

Thanks so much for the valuable advice and support.

See you soon

Anonymous

Hi Ella and welcome to the most friendly and supportive CD site on the internet. You will find friends here and everyone here is here to help and support you in your journey. Ask questions because everyone here is here for you.

Kathleen xxx

Amy Myers
      Baroness

I’m glad you found us, and as the saying goes, Better Late than Never! To that I’ll add I wish I’d got to this point in my life sooner as well.

At least you are here now, and among friends.

Amy

Hello Ella.
      I am glad that you are here. The girls here are amazing and so supportive.  They will give you the confidence to do things that you never thought you were capable of.

❤️
      Octavia

Welcome Ella!

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?