Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Natalie
      Lady

I’ll try to make a long story short

I live in a Inlaw apartment attached to another house where two members of my family live and they don’t know about my cding. One night I decided to take a drive all dressed up I had on a black skirt, pantyhose and heels and a flowery blouse ( sounds wonderful right? ) so the drive was great no problems there at all I even walked around a strip mall to window shop but apparently my neighbor must have saw me get in my car when I first left, I must’ve looked so different because my neighbor called my two family members a few days later and asked them if they have someone new living in my in law apartment? I was like oh jeez 😬 thankfully we laughed it off as she has been nosy before with us over other things. I was fine once they thought my neighbor probably saw someone else near the house  but it does make me think how many times has she seen me like that to prompt a phone call?? It’s also worth mentioning one day last week I was outside sitting on the lawn in guy mode and waved hello to my neighbor as she was pulling out of her driveway and she said before driving away  “hello over there that is you”…. so definitely some awkward moments that didn’t turn out so bad really. I’m sure my neighbor will see me again as I do go out In the day time but usually have to underdress to at least leave the house during the daylight  and then put on my wig on in a secluded area away my house. Any suggestions from you ladies on what to do and how to leave your house dressed without being caught?

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Natalie, I often go out very early in morning ( before 6 am ), the trouble was then if I’m driving it could be 7 or 8 when I get home.  Anymore I’ve given up  and just try to look around before leaving the house and quickly going to the car.  I’m pretty sure the neighbors across the street know something.  somebodies seen me dressed in fem several times.  At this point I don’t care so much any more ( damn pink fog).

Sandy

Anonymous

i try to go through the garage as much as possible lol

Our neighbor is always catching me. We’ve actually have gotten used to me dressed now. So we just wave at each other.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?