Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Thea
      Lady

I have only recently come out to my SO about my feminine side.  She’s amazing but can’t even consider seeing me dressed yet.  I get odd periods when Gabby can be herself, but mostly its Drabguy.  To make the most of odd short periods when Gabby could come out but there isn’t time (tell me I’m not the only one who takes ages to get dressed?!)  I experimented with underdressing:  but to be honest it just didn’t do anything for Drabguy or Gabby, and I couldn’t work out why.

But today I may be making progress!  A nontucking gaff, panties and tights (that’s panthyhose I think!), a (sadly) empty bralette: and then different drabguy clothes! Instead of cords and a fleece, a soft knitted jumper, jeans, and a scalf my SO helped me pick out from her old ones that she felt I could use.  And it feels great! Gabby is here and a bit of the peace and joy that comes with her, even though I’ve just been out to the supermarket and could happily answer the door.  I will change before SO gets back:  but perhaps I need a negotiation between Gabby and Drabguy, and I really feel with time SO may be able to accept this!

Pardon my wittering:  but today feels like a good day on the journey!

Love Gabby

Roberta Broussard
      Duchess - Annual

Oh Gabby,  I wish that i could offer the perfect answer. I honestly haven’t been able to figure it out either.  Perhaps its a quality and not a quantity thing. Maybe it’s like ice cream, while some get to eat it every day for others it’s just not the best thing.

Enjoy the moments, life is short.

Hi Gabby,

Seems a good compromise with your SO.  A fine idea to dress up the outfit with a colorful scarf.

Alice

Tracy H
      Lady

I personally underdress 100% of the time. I only wear panties and for the last 6 months I have been wearing a bra constantly when I am not at work. I find it amazing and it really makes me happy to do it. My wife hasn’t said anything negative about it. Last weekend a new order of bras showed up on our doorstep, yep the bra ferry arrived. She looked at them as I removed them from the package and said they were nice. So I would encourage you to do more underdressing, it is fun knowing you have a secret.

Tracy

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Gabby,

I haven’t officially come out to my SO, (I do think she suspects something) but I started wearing leggings around the house when the weather is cooler, and some very short shorts when the weather is warmer. She has grown to like my leggings, and my shorts make her giggle.
      I also under dress in panties several days a week, and when I exercise at home I wear women’s workout clothes. No one but me is there for that.
      Opportunities to get fully dressed are few. This seems to work well for me since I get to wear something feminine almost every day.

I hope this helps,

💕Lara

Hi Gabby yes girl take the time when you can to underdress and little bits of progress with wife your doing good .. Not bragging but my wife realized a long time ago she married two people a husband and a girlfriend and we make the best of every situation with both of them .. I dont live full time but can underdress at home all the time and weekends Stephanie can be around full time good luck girlfriend..

Stephanie Bass

Hello Gabby,                  Love to know that you are trying undressing as it is the next best thing to fully dressing.  I have been underdressing for years now (do not know when I last wore men’s pants) only knickers though sometimes tights, usually in the colder months. I am sure in time you can underdress more often or always; also hope you can get to dress fully for your SO, which would be lovely for you & your SO.

love    Helenmarie

Anonymous

Gabby,

Daily underdressing is the only thing that gets me by, in between extremely limited opportunities to fully present as Raquel. My wife would not approve of, nor want any part of my life as Raquel

She obviously knows I wear panties, as she has come across several pairs in the past and very recently when I left some in the clothes dryer that I had put in there when she was out running errands. I just don’t know if she realizes I wear them every day.

I’m sure she doesn’t know about my small collection of women’s outerwear, other lingerie, shoes, my wig, my jewelry (well, except for a few pairs of earrings), or makeup (okay, she knows about my penchant for lipstick).

But, unless I come out to her, the things she knows, are quirks. She has let it be known, that she wants no part of seeing me in panties. She scoffed the few times I forgot to remove the clip on earring I wear when I hang out with friends. And heaven knows she surely wouldn’t want to see me wearing lipstick. (How that conversation has never come back up, I don’t know.) However, to make the leap from these peculiarities to assuming I like to fully dress would be huge.

But, as I said, panties and the occasional chemise under a men’s polo shirt keep the pink fog at bay.

Your situation sounds tenable, but I hope it continues to improve.

Much love,
      Raquel

Cassie Jayson
        Duchess

Raquel, I feel bad for you and all the girls here who cannot dress to there heart content. I am so happy for myself that things worked out that I no longer have to hide things in my own home. I have even answered the door as Cassie a couple of times. Many of these types of successes have given me the courage to let Cassie out of the house too.
        . Cassie

Anonymous

Thanks, Cassie.  To be perfectly honest though, while I would like to go all out, more often, I’m happy.  I definitely wouldn’t  trade all the positives of my marriage with my wife for the opportunity to dress more often.

Cassie Jayson
            Duchess

So glad you’ve found the happy balance for the two of you.

. Cassie

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?