Viewing 1 reply thread
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

The chat about public restrooms brought back some maybe helpful memories.

One that happened last year… There are sounds we make as men which draw real attention in a ladies’ loo.

Last year I sneezed and coughed as well in the stall. No one reacted, but it occurs to me that in such a closed space with the amazing acoustics public loos usually have with all of that ceramic tile and mirrors…that I should also learn and practice coughing, sneezing and snorting like a girl, What do you think?

Hi Harrietta! You just reminded me of the movie White Chicks with the Wayans brothers. They were FBI protection agents for 2 sisters at some party. Anyway the sisters did not get to go so they dressed up in drag and represented the sisters at the show. It was mayhem and so funny I accidently wet myself!! One was given a cheesecake and since he was lactose intolerant, he had to go diarreah. He went in the girls washroom into a stall and made the loudest fart noises. The girls outside were looking at each other and frowning or laughing or generally being disqusted. As I say you reminded me of the scene.

I do not know if you could learn to make female noises. This is a subject I never thought about…..good one. Hopefully our sisters can come up with a better idea. My ex made man noises…especially snoring and they cracked the plaster in the bedroom. Gas passing was a real treat as well. Keep us informed…girl.

Lady Veronica

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?