Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi girls!  I have obtained most of my breast forms and lingerie from a web-site called Aliexpress. They broker a lot of stores from south-east Asia and China.  Most of the items are sent to Canada at no charge for shipping. Their prices are really excellent and quality is like-wise. Victoria Secret, e-bay, Amazon,   Wal-Mart get their goods from there and mark it up quite a bit.   A credit card is required to order and they provide shipping app that keeps you informed about where your order is.  My forms (2 pair) I have been using daily for 2 years and they are in perfect shape…1 pair…approx. 50.00 US funds….panties and bras….really nice stuff, very pretty. You just have to watch sizing, contact supplier…it is free and all have been really helpful. Prices are from $1.50 to 7.00 a pair or each. Corsets and shaper garment are much cheaper too. Drawback….can take 2 months to arrive.  I highly recommend this site. At least check it out…selections are  larger than stores here and many really patterned panties and bras are offered too. I have been using Aliexpress for a lot of items for over 3 years…..no problems with security and items received. There are electronics, toys and loads of really nice dresses too, plus wigs.  I have never been charged any duty or import fees either (I am in Canada), so this may not apply in all countries.    Enjoy….Lady Veronica Graunwolf.

Anonymous

Hi Lady V,

You said “most of my brest forms”. I’m wondering how many you have?

I’m still searching for reasonably priced items as I’m still unsure of sizing and fit.

Hugs, Jacquie

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Thanks for the info Lady V! Always looking for good places to shop. And Jacque, I have about 8-10 sets of forms in various sizes. It’s good to have a variety and to have spares so you can wash and let dry one set whiles having another to wear at the same time.

Hi Jacquie! Thank you for your recent inquiry re: breast forms. Most are sized out to weight. I have 2 pair from China   1 set at 500 grams, another at 1000gms. They are not too small nor too big. Now to the indelicate part.  The back of them is slightly ovaled out so your pectoral muscles fit inside giving a flush fit to the chest. The tough part is how wide are you around the bra band under the proposed breast site and then the width over the nipple area. What I find is that there are different shapes involved, I use the tear drop style. Bra sizing in cup area may or may not give you cleavage. This is where the bra band plays a part. If a bit smaller it will pull the skin under the arms in a bit and voila…cleavage. Also watch for back fat….can bulge over in back. Maybe you can go to a bra fitter with the “implants” and they can get you a perfect fit.  I generally don’t have the problem as I can’t wear open chest display clothes due to some pretty ugly scars from shrapnel/bullets in that area and I am not inclined to have them dealt with via plastic surgery as beaucoup bucks. Besides, when out with regular men friends…..we all display and boast upon our battle-scars……..something women do not understand except for the odd female warrior.  Sign of toughness I guess but in reality, they all screamed for their mothers when I had to field dress their wounds or clean them for the surgeons. I bought a set from the USA at 400.00 in Canada…no different than the Chinese ones.  Now, some come in style that fit into a regular bra cup but if you do a lot of bouncing around can pop out.  Others come with a chest harness that holds everything in place.  The 3rd option is to grow your own….see a doctors for estrogen pills and guidance or buy creams with estrogen in it that will enlarge your breast area. So much for “scar night”! Hope this is helpful. I find too that bras with a lot of eye hooks are difficult to do up but I can do a 6 hook one now….wereas my ex couldn’t do one up with 2 hooks! Guess mother in law was a poor trainer???? More hooks equals more back fat bulge. Diets and exercise everyone! Minor detail but will stand out in backless and evening gowns.  One must not go out resembling the Michelin man, n’est pas? Pride in deportment, attitude and dress makes the woman stand out amongst her peers. Thus we become Ladies of sophistication. Attitude separates the wheat from the chaff……so says my grandmother in law…Lady in Waiting for Lady Seagram of alcohol fame. Wonder if I could pass in her presence to-day….she really liked me to the chagrin of my wife…who was told she didn’t quite measure up, but that is another story!   Lady V.

Anonymous

There is a store on ebay that sells the Ivita brand, and they are very nice. They have everything from simple forms to full breast plates (priced accordingly). I have a pair of Ivita 800g, suntan skin tone and teardrop shape.  They are the perfect size for me, 5’10”, 40″ bra band. I also have a set of 1200g (different brand), that I only wear with loose fitting tops.

K Swim
      Lady

I’ve known about Aliexpress for many years, but did not create an account there until last year. Most of what they have is good and low priced…but a HUGE wait time for shipping. One of my swimsuits came a couple weeks after ordering. I have also ordered other parts (non crossdressing related items) and some came surprisingly fast, and others took over a month. I ordered a breast plate when the prices were much lower. I was happy with the express shipping, but wasn’t all that thrilled with the breast plate itself.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?