Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi There!

I’m new to CDH and live in the Southern Oregon area, having moved here in 2016 from San Diego…wow, what a difference! I have a GF who completely embraces “Gina” and has actually encouraged me to find friends who share my love of crossdressing…sooo, here I am!

Are there any others in the area like me looking for friendship and sharing times!?

Huggs,

Gina

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Welcome to CDH Gina! There are a lot of great girls here, helpful and friendly too. It sounds like you are a very lucky girl too having a GF who accepts and supports your dressing.

Amy

Hi Gina,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Gina, I am up in the Willamette valley and have found Corvallis to be very friendly and accepting. I have visited Ashland a few times dressed girly too.

Billie Jean
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH Gina. I’ve learned a lot about CD and myself from others on this site. You live in a beautiful part of the NW. enjoy!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Transgender Friendly Places and Support Groups Around the World’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?