- December 28, 2020 at 4:28 am #424077stephanie plumbParticipantRegistered On: November 17, 2018Topics: 116Replies: 1312Has thanked: 1912 timesBeen thanked: 5656 times
We all experience the thrill and excitement of dressing, as each item of lingerie or clothing is lovingly put on, straps positioned, forms popped in, shoes on, wig on, makeup done, final touches. And we’re good to go.
Those first few minutes as we feel the subtle nuances of wearing clothes designed for females are sublime. Its what we yearn for, what we live for. You know – the feel of band and straps, the caress of panty-hose or hold-ups, the soft drape of a dress, the strangling of Rei’s tucking method, or control wear, the pull of a suspender strap. The tight cuddle of stretchy lace panties …. I could go on but I am getting too excited.
Then it sort of slowly becomes “normalised” – you have adjusted to the clothes. They are now your normal wear. You are in GG mode. There are constant little reminders of course as you go about your day. Things like the “walking on air” and clatter of heels on a hard surface. The lovely pull of a bra strap when you reach up for that tin of beans. And so on. But they are now relatively commonplace.
But there are also other moments – unexpected and/or rare moments – super exciting moments that catch your breath and bring that rush of pure femme bliss that makes your day or validates your femininity. Light-bulb moments. Extra-special pure girly moments.
One special moment for me is when I clip on/unclip 2poos lead on her harness! I automatically press my feet and knees together and crouch down bending at the knees and swivelling them to one side – away from any prying eyes. My skirt rides up and the hem of my skirt and knees come into close-up view, with my opaque’s thinning and appearing translucent. It is a wonderful femme moment, to preserve my modesty, that catches my breath every time it happens. It requires no conscious thought – it is pure girly!
A variation of this is a kind of knock-kneed crouch, knees together and feet wide apart , sort of pigeon-toed and awkward looking – same modesty protecting femme feeling. Pure bliss!
Another is when bending over to do some mundane housework job like de-freckling the toilet pan, and a curtain of hair sweeps across my field of vision. A lovely reminder of the girl I am, and a distraction from what I am doing.
And how about how I automatically cross my arm over my chest when bending down low, to stop my boobs from falling out! Surely a pure GG moment!
Over to you girls. Do you have any special breath-taking pure femme moments? Please share them with us.
inanticipation, Stephanie P xx
Total of 50 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- January 11, 2021 at 12:54 am #430724Lee Ann RakersLadyRegistered On: August 18, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 513Has thanked: 790 timesBeen thanked: 1661 times
- January 11, 2021 at 2:51 am #430752stephanie plumbBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: November 17, 2018Topics: 116Replies: 1312Has thanked: 1912 timesBeen thanked: 5656 times
Hi Lee Ann,
Yes that would be a better title perhaps.
Except…… some while ago I got outraged when one of our GG’s questioned if we could ever know what it is like to be a real woman. I held off back then, but I haven’t forgotten and will answer her question one of these days.
- January 11, 2021 at 2:54 am #430753
- January 10, 2021 at 6:44 pm #430648Sandy JaysonDuchessRegistered On: September 29, 2019Topics: 16Replies: 322Has thanked: 718 timesBeen thanked: 1436 times
This is a little different than ‘things’. yesterday when I came out to my brother and his wife I told my sister-in-law how I admired her well manicured blue nails. Then she proceeded to tell me how her daughter had gotten her started on nail tips and that gave her the incentive to take better care of her nails and now she is proud that the nail I admired were her own real nails, no tips any more and a good quality polish. Then just before I left I let her know I admired all the time all those girls take to make themselves pretty. Just felt good getting into a little girl talk with her!!
- January 10, 2021 at 3:46 pm #430601Jasmine TDuchessRegistered On: September 24, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 1Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 19 times
Hello all. I would have to say it was the first moment I put on my thigh high heels. With my stockings on, sliding my feet into heel and feeling the ankle support. Then time to zip them up. Wow. Just seeing those boots on and feeling them made me feel so very femme
- January 10, 2021 at 12:27 pm #430531Jannie MurryLadyRegistered On: October 15, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 112Has thanked: 60 timesBeen thanked: 514 times
Hi Stephanie What a wonderful post you started. I have something to add to all of the other posts. My feminine moment is when I am putting my heels on. Moving my foot forward to put it in the shoe, then moving my foot backwards to buckle the ankle strap as I’m bending over to do it. By bending down to buckle the strap I can smell the Summers Eve feminine spray I’ve used on my panties. Pure ecstacy .Another is standing up and seeing my feet in my 3 inch open toed heels with the delicate ankle straps on my ankles.and how it changes the way that I walk taking small steps heel to toe Thanks for all of your many things that you said about how different things make you feel so feminine
From a girl who can relate
- January 10, 2021 at 11:14 am #430496Krissy RichardsDuchessRegistered On: June 11, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 143Has thanked: 332 timesBeen thanked: 384 times
- January 10, 2021 at 9:59 am #430479Liz CraigLadyRegistered On: December 29, 2020Topics: 8Replies: 28Has thanked: 4 timesBeen thanked: 264 times
Having a good nickname too,mine is Lucy as Liz.Came from my mom and 3 sisters when we were watching Despicable Me 2 together,the agent working with Gru
- January 10, 2021 at 8:06 am #430451Liz CraigLadyRegistered On: December 29, 2020Topics: 8Replies: 28Has thanked: 4 timesBeen thanked: 264 times
- January 10, 2021 at 5:26 am #430390Julie SkyDuchessRegistered On: December 19, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 8Has thanked: 33 timesBeen thanked: 77 times
- January 10, 2021 at 4:02 am #430358BigBangtheoryLadyRegistered On: January 14, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 101Has thanked: 8 timesBeen thanked: 415 times
I was sitting on the couch in my girly lounge wear and my wife commented that she could not remember the last time she had seen me without my legs crossed in a feminine way. I think that the most feminine and girly moments happened during the current Covid19 isolation. I was asked to do her nails because I had always done a good job on mine. It was just such a wonderful girlfriend moment that you always hear about growing up but as a male would never understand. I felt so feminine having such a uniquely women’s experience.
- January 10, 2021 at 3:25 am #430339Janet williamsLadyRegistered On: January 4, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 105Has thanked: 258 timesBeen thanked: 308 times
- January 7, 2021 at 11:21 pm #429124Baroness - AnnualRegistered On: November 17, 2018Topics: 116Replies: 1312Has thanked: 1912 timesBeen thanked: 5656 times
Two ways of taking off your bra if you are wearing forms:-
1) Remove forms and put to one side. Reach round and undo bra. The feeling of release is truly magical! Slip straps down over arms (lovely) and toss bra to oneside.
2) With forms in place, reach round and undo bra, and quickly bring one arm round to support your
formsbreasts whilst the bra band releases. Slip straps down over arms one at a time, swopping hands, whilst still supporting your breasts. Then lower everything away. This method is altogether on a higher level of ecstasy! My favourite highly anticipated moments of pure bliss. And more GG like?
This must be fantastic if wearing stick ons.
- January 10, 2021 at 5:37 am #430397Polly StewartLadyRegistered On: January 2, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 123Has thanked: 132 timesBeen thanked: 286 times
- January 10, 2021 at 5:45 am #430404Baroness - AnnualRegistered On: November 17, 2018Topics: 116Replies: 1312Has thanked: 1912 timesBeen thanked: 5656 times
I’m getting some!!!!!
I suppose yours are posh expensive ones from the breastform store. I have tried adhesive pads on “normal” forms but they pull away from the chest and leave red marks, and don’t work at all on forms heavier than 1200gms/pair. And its hard to get the pads off the forms.
- January 11, 2021 at 3:42 am #430769Janet williamsLadyRegistered On: January 4, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 105Has thanked: 258 timesBeen thanked: 308 times
my problem was where do I put the sticky bras that I wore and how do I kkep them sticky for my chest to hold my breasts mine r not large but not small either aome say they r nicer than their wives breasts
1 user thanked author for this post.
- January 11, 2021 at 12:31 am #430719Polly StewartLadyRegistered On: January 2, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 123Has thanked: 132 timesBeen thanked: 286 times
I have to say mine are $70.00 nz breast forms from AliExpress, self adhesive backs, triangular 1600 grams the pair! In lieu of having augmentation they will suffice. They are not built for showing nude but as an indication that I am female hear me roar!
i can send you a link if you like?
- January 10, 2021 at 3:14 am #430334
- January 7, 2021 at 9:47 am #428854Jamie TaalLadyRegistered On: June 14, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 81Has thanked: 439 timesBeen thanked: 428 times
I posted something similar a few months ago. I have a similar experience during this pandemic where I can dress femme for most days and between 9-3:00 while working from home. After the initial rush of the sequence of donning femme clothes after showering I go into my normal daily routine of the work day. As time passes I forget I am dressed in women’s clothes and think of them as merely ‘clothes’. My clothes! With an occasional brush of hair against my face, clinking of my bracelet, feeling the bra cup press against my arm or feeling my legs crossed at the ankles with toe nails painted and wearing heels it snaps me back for a few seconds to remind me that I am wearing what I love and I feel great doing so. I am comfortable in my own skin and clothes if it is but for a few hours each day.
A notable love for me is when I occasionally walk to use the adjacent bathroom. I first get to see myself fully in the mirror and then I proceed to go about my business and see all the lovely parts of my attire that are hidden from view from the start to the end of the day.
- January 10, 2021 at 4:58 am #430380Krissy RichardsDuchessRegistered On: June 11, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 143Has thanked: 332 timesBeen thanked: 384 times
Stephanie think you hit the nail clean on the head there as many of the things you say there are the reasons I dress like I do. Its a very interesting news piece I hope that if the y chromosome is dying then hopefully all the silly cavemen that hold daft views will die with them. We are the future thats all I can say! So dress like us and be the future of the human race
- January 6, 2021 at 5:43 am #428160MichelleLadyRegistered On: October 14, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 13Has thanked: 3 timesBeen thanked: 71 times
I thought of this post yesterday as I was putting my boots on at work. Here I am presenting as a complete male. I had just slipped my feet into my work boots, I hiked up my pant legs so I could pull my laces tight. As I was adjusting my socks, I was looking at the translucent, slightly shiny material on my calf. I briefly rubbed it and could make out slight imperfections on my skin. I just relished this feeling for a few brief seconds as I pulled my pant leg back down slightly to cover this back up and lace my boots. Even as I type out this reply I am reminded of this feeling.
- January 5, 2021 at 2:07 pm #427869Sandra JamesLadyRegistered On: December 27, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 12Has thanked: 138 timesBeen thanked: 72 times
i very rarely get the chance to dress fully so the thrill is always there. first of all i shower. i have already laid out my outfit on the bed. teasing the tights gently over my legs, pulling them over my hips and doing the little wiggle to get the last few inches. then the bra, sometimes i clip from the front, somethimes from the back. shoes then and finally the dress. best moment of all is putting hands and head through and feeling it drop down over my body. ecstacy!
- This reply was modified 1 week ago by Sandra James.
- January 5, 2021 at 9:26 am #427773AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 4Replies: 104Has thanked: 3 timesBeen thanked: 284 times
I just had my first one today. I stepped out with my slip and pink panties on underneath my other clothes. Bought me 2 pairs of new tights and a little black dress. I put the tights on and that feeling began. I love the feel as the material moves across my legs. And the color? Blocks out how pasty white my legs are. I look GORGEOUS already. But when I put my new black dress on, the feel of it as it caresses my body, the openness around the legs, I feel absolutely free. It’s euphoric. Today, Annaleigh shows her true character.
- January 5, 2021 at 6:41 am #427685Ginny VirginiaLadyRegistered On: December 22, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 119Has thanked: 447 timesBeen thanked: 445 times
You are such a great writer, Steph! Thanks so much for teeing this up so eloquently for the rest of us.
I just had a wonderful moment, an hour, in fact. Home alone, which is a rare thing these COVID days, I dressed from head to toe for a Zoom meeting with my colleagues at the University. None of them know about my other side, so I had to keep the camera off, but what a thrill it was! Blouse with lace bra (I love the feeling of the straps on my shoulder), a loose short skirt, matching lace panties, and thigh highs. I was confident and vocal in my meeting, as my colleagues know me to be, but even moreso than usual, my dress re-enforcing my Ginnyness. I unbuttoned my blouse one extra button more than usual and reveled in my cleavage. The thigh highs tingled throughout, and I shifted my skirt often to enjoy the openness. I was unbridled, total Ginny today and loved every second. Life is grand!
hugs and love,
- January 6, 2021 at 5:56 am #428163Gail RichLadyRegistered On: October 11, 2017Topics: 2Replies: 38Has thanked: 29 timesBeen thanked: 132 times
I did something similar last summer. The daughter of a friend was getting married and I joined the festivities on zoom. I wore panties, pantyhose, a half slip, a skirt and heels. I wore a golf shirt on top. I kept the camera above the waist. It was a great feeling.
- January 5, 2021 at 5:47 am #427672AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 4Replies: 272Has thanked: 46 timesBeen thanked: 999 times
Some of mine happen when I moisturize my legs after a shower. The slide of my hands up smooth legs is an amazing feeling. Another is pulling on a dress and seeing and feeling it fall around my knees then the feel of the cloth moving against my legs when walking. Another was a check out girl that looked at me and said “I love your outfit” that’s not something you ever hear as a guy. Just walking thru a mall knowing you feel wonderful, happy and put together. There are so many that happen over and over…
- January 5, 2021 at 5:35 am #427663Jenny Thigh HighLadyRegistered On: August 10, 2019Topics: 8Replies: 245Has thanked: 1069 timesBeen thanked: 1186 times
Slipping on a pair of thigh high pantyhose, starting at the toe, stretching my legs, keeping my toes pointed, and slowly pulling them up my leg. Heaven.
Also putting on a garter belt and clipping them to my nylons. Then looking at my body in the mirror, still disbelieving it’s me and not a woman. Pure heaven.
Or being held by a man while we look at ourselves in the mirror as a couple while I am dressed. It’s all so perfectly fem it almost makes me light headed just thinking about it.
- January 5, 2021 at 5:20 am #427653Stephanie TsalinnDuchessRegistered On: December 15, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 44Has thanked: 28 timesBeen thanked: 143 times
There so man y things I get excited about when dressing en femme and that make me feel especially girly. My top three would be as follows. Smoothing my skirt or dress when I sit down and keeping my knees together while seated. When with my CD friend, it’s going through each others lingerie drawers and wardrobes and trying on each others things. Boys would never do such a thing.
The third is to come home after a long day dressed in boy mode, shower, and slip into a long and silky nightgown before slipping between the sheets dream.
- January 10, 2021 at 10:46 am #430488
- December 30, 2020 at 3:20 pm #425224Emily VioletLadyRegistered On: August 7, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 26Has thanked: 147 timesBeen thanked: 117 times
For me it’s the small things, somewhat unexpected, like when you notice the lip stick on your coffee cup. When you stand and have to adjust you centre of gravity cos of your heals. when you catch your reflection in a mirror or window….
- December 30, 2020 at 1:02 pm #425193Elizabeth JenkinsLadyRegistered On: March 28, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 30Has thanked: 65 timesBeen thanked: 125 times
- January 7, 2021 at 8:29 pm #429076LadyRegistered On: January 2, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 123Has thanked: 132 timesBeen thanked: 286 times
My moment exactly… Another moment being when my phsycologist (therapy for a biking accident/head injury) calls my Polly and will write her texts and emails to ‘Polly’.
Girliness comes over me when my wifes tells me how pretty I look. I think she uses the word unconsiously which is even better!
- December 30, 2020 at 12:01 pm #425166Tara JeaneLadyRegistered On: December 12, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 61Has thanked: 626 timesBeen thanked: 301 times
I just had one last night! I was dressing for the first time in a while. I put on my bra and breasts (always first because that just starts the feeling of being girlie), panties and then when I put on my leggings, I was pulling them (you know, kind of bouncing to get them all the way up), my boobs jiggled as I was bouncing and I just stopped for a moment and thought to myself how I just LOVED that sensation. Just thought I’d share that.
*kisses* tara 🙂
- January 7, 2021 at 8:00 pm #429059Tara JeaneLadyRegistered On: December 12, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 61Has thanked: 626 timesBeen thanked: 301 times
I had another ‘moment’ today. I actually went out today as Tara! FULLY En Femme for the first time EVER!! It was so exciting and frightening at the same time! I was in the car the whole time, but went thru a drive-thru where there were interactions with 3 employees. And each was just as friendly as the next.
Oh yes, the ‘moment’….when I got in the car, I put my seat belt on and it snugged my sweater down tight between my breasts! I’ve never experienced that before as a girl…it was, well, a special, exciting, pure girly femme moment 🙂
*kisses* tara 🙂
- January 10, 2021 at 8:25 am #430453Laura LovettLadyRegistered On: March 26, 2020Topics: 12Replies: 757Has thanked: 2425 timesBeen thanked: 3682 times
You should do a detailed write-up in the Personal Cross Dressing Stories section – that sounds like a great first time out – to think I nearly missed it!
I love that feeling of the seat belt going between the boobs – and a cross body strap on a handbag accentuating them proudly when going shopping, just like a real woman!
- December 30, 2020 at 11:45 am #425157Kerri WriterLadyRegistered On: December 28, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 5Has thanked: 7 timesBeen thanked: 37 times
- December 30, 2020 at 8:52 am #425057Jennifer LynnLadyRegistered On: August 15, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 107Has thanked: 33 timesBeen thanked: 581 times
The moment for me was quite a few years ago when my wife and I went out for dinner and after that we went to a club. I was wearing a black cocktail dress and my i had spent plenty of time making my makeup was perfect. We were sitting listening to the band when a man came over to me and asked me to dance. She told me go ahead so I did. The music was where we danced together but not close. The song ended and a slow song began. As I turned to go back to the table he grabbed my hand and pulled me into his arms and held me close. I felt so weak in the knees I thought I would collapse. When the song ended he kissed me on the cheek and walk me back to the table. What I didn’t know was later that evening my wife gave him my phone number. I few days later he called me and asked me on a date and I accepted. It was my first date with a man.
- December 29, 2020 at 4:15 pm #424745Rozalyne RichardsLadyRegistered On: March 10, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 281Has thanked: 352 timesBeen thanked: 918 times
When I’m wearing a nice dress or a skirt and top and i sit down at the table for a meal i put my hands on my bottom and pull the skirt under my legs so as not to sit down with the skirt scrunched up under my bottom,
Also wearing a nice pair of lacey topped holdup stocking’s i think they are the most feminine girly things ever invented x
Hugs Rozalyne x
- December 29, 2020 at 1:53 pm #424699Sarah Du HessisseLadyRegistered On: September 16, 2020Topics: 9Replies: 166Has thanked: 794 timesBeen thanked: 673 times
Hi Stephanie one of my common femme moments is when I unwittingly notice my bra straps through a blouse. I also curse if I ladder my tights. When my wife and I are out my wife seems to notice when other women have what she calls stale perfume, in other words perfume that’s days old. I now find myself doing the same, I must be a right old bitch with any luck.
- December 28, 2020 at 8:41 pm #424424Trisha Lilly LangdanLadyRegistered On: December 8, 2020Topics: 18Replies: 277Has thanked: 2287 timesBeen thanked: 1067 times
When I’m eating and I have to sweep my hair out of the way before every bite. Which is half the size of my manbite.
When a song comes on and I just have to dance, usually dance walking to the chiller, then I notice I’m moving like a woman, on foot in front of the other rotating my hips.
- December 28, 2020 at 7:52 pm #424413Paula FDuchessRegistered On: August 7, 2019Topics: 12Replies: 788Has thanked: 5424 timesBeen thanked: 3074 times
From the very start of my day I revel in my femininity, from the scented soaps in my morning bath or shower, feeling my skin luxuriate as my skin cream works it’s magic, and then that feel of silk panties sliding up nylon covered, smooth legs and being glad my chemo got rid of my leg hair, forever I hope, turning sideways to the mirror and running my hand down the front of my skirt, making sure ‘things’ are tucked correctly and my profile looks right.
The walk out to my car with the always present Texas breeze rustling my skirt to the occasional full blown billow from a strong gust, and looking around to see if any of my neighbors saw anything, which has happened a few times.
Pulling up to a stop light after driving to where ever I am headed, noticing the car or pickup next to me inching forward and peeking to see the man driving it looking into my car, not at my face mind you, as I glance down and see that my skirt has ridden up and my stocking tops and maybe a garter strap are very visible.
Being addressed as Ma’am by sales clerks, having doors held open for me, even the handing off of a spare Tampon or panty liner to the girl in the next stall that is having a bad day.
There are so, so many little things that just add to all the special things that we experience as women that a man just cannot understand or are totally oblivious to. I see a lot of rude and crude things men do subconsciously, blowing their nose in public or ‘picking their seat for a movie, (scratching their bottom, for the other English language, giggles. and it makes me glad that I do not do the same things when I am forced to be endrab.
- This reply was modified 2 weeks ago by Paula F.
- December 28, 2020 at 4:17 pm #424345Caty RyanBaronessRegistered On: August 27, 2017Topics: 72Replies: 712Has thanked: 4 timesBeen thanked: 2289 times
This CDH article of mine sums up my (Aud$) 2o cents owrth
- December 28, 2020 at 1:42 pm #424298LadyRegistered On: March 26, 2020Topics: 12Replies: 757Has thanked: 2425 timesBeen thanked: 3682 times
Mmm! I used to find those all the time, just doing housework, when I was between jobs, and the wife and kids were out all day.
The gravity pull on my chest as I bent to load the dishwasher, the constant swish as I vacuumed, the encounter of my bare arms with the lovely materials I was wearing as I performed other mundane tasks made all these tasks special.
Now I only get the bi-monthly outings (if I’m lucky with this lockdown stuff) – once to Brighton and the other to my chiropractor.
The chiropractor visits are so brief, the experience is quite intense: The occasional flick of my hair so that I can drive – looking around very furtively at traffic lights to see if anyone’s looking (no-one ever is, but I am curious!), then the breathtaking moment I get out of the car and walk just a few yards to the front door of the shop, smoothing down my skirt, maybe grabbing the hem slightly if it’s windy, feeling my legs in the fresh air, maybe in sheer tights, and putting my whole body into a natural rhythmic motion with the percussion of my heels on the pavement.
I knock on the door, and she opens it – always after a brief pause.
Then the welcoming smile – she always takes time to admire my outfit, and generously allows me to admire hers – and to feel the material if I like.
She says we’re both girls together, and makes me a drink, and we talk about the time since my last visit, I in ecstatic girly joy, listening avidly to every detail, whether it’s about repapering her flat, whatever – it’s just talk, and girl time. She always wears a dress since I told her that I like to, and always smells so clean and delicately fragranced.
It’s a shame when I have to undress for my back therapy, but the conversation continues, nice and relaxed – no sense of different genders – and when it’s over, I get the delight of having only my girl clothes to put back on, then another few minutes’ chat about the exercises that I need to do, dietary considerations, etc. and finally, always a lovely hug before I go.
Always until blinking COVID-19, that is…
But then there’s the walk back to the car, now combined with that lovely “high” you get when all the pain and stiffness has been massaged out of your back, arms and legs, and you now smell of all manner of exotic oils.
It just seems such a shame that I have to change back into drab – but maybe it would lose those exciting feelings if I could dress 24/7.
At least the smell remains – those oils have to stay on for the rest of the day to do their stuff properly!
- December 28, 2020 at 10:43 am #424240EmilyLadyRegistered On: April 30, 2016Topics: 19Replies: 726Has thanked: 3905 timesBeen thanked: 2251 times
Taking a sip of coffee (or wine depending upon the time of day), and seeing the lipstick residue left on the rim of the drinking vessel. And, realizing that I was the one who caused it to be there.
When I open my closet and smell that lingering scent of my favorite perfume ( current favorite is a VS scent called After Party Angel)
I was on the grocery store the other day looking at something. As I stood there I crossed my legs at the ankles and felt the smooth feel of panty hose covered thighs rub together. Divine!
- December 28, 2020 at 9:14 am #424194
- December 28, 2020 at 7:36 am #424143Ginny VirginiaLadyRegistered On: December 22, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 119Has thanked: 447 timesBeen thanked: 445 times
Putting panties on gradually the first time each day, dragging them oh so slowly up my legs, feeling the hems of the panties brush my knees, then my thighs before slowly gathering everything up as they get to my waist. feeling me against the fabric, the back hem holding up my bottom cheeks. Looking in the mirror and seeing sexy Ginny.
- December 28, 2020 at 6:41 am #424130Simone CLadyRegistered On: January 23, 2019Topics: 7Replies: 134Has thanked: 53 timesBeen thanked: 465 times
Hmmm, where to start? The tug of a bra strap? The breeze under your skirt? Yes, the knees together squat. Unconsciously running a hand along the back of the skirt when sitting? Getting into or out of a car, knees together girls and…swivel and… stand! That outline of the bra under your blouse in a mirror? The feeling as your leg struts out to cross a street in front of cars? Getting the strap on my handbag just right, not over the breast, not too far back, looking into my handbag for something… The clack of heels…
Where to stop?
- December 28, 2020 at 6:23 am #424126Jessica RossLadyRegistered On: December 9, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 108Has thanked: 190 timesBeen thanked: 449 times
I find painted nails and wearing rings and bracelets still make me feel really girly even though my nails are always painted and I always put on jewelry.
When I am in a grocery store and am picking up something from a shelve and I see my nails, rings and hear the bracelets jangle I feel soooo girlie.
And this one is strange but when I adjust my purse over my shoulder or arm, dig in it to find keys or wallet strange but I feel really feminine.
- December 28, 2020 at 6:02 am #424122Amy MarinoLadyRegistered On: October 22, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 16Has thanked: 13 timesBeen thanked: 72 times
Great topic Steph. Like you, the femme underdressing is now just ‘normal’ for me. It’s my all day every day and has lost the ‘thrill’ that used to come with pulling up my panties and tucking. But now that I am well on my way with full body laser, my femme moment every single day, every single time, is applying lotion after my shower. There is no better feeling than rubbing that lotion in on completely smooth skin. Ahhhhhh.
- December 28, 2020 at 5:16 am #424104AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 19Replies: 701Has thanked: 8063 timesBeen thanked: 3847 times
Two moments come to mind. I recently went upstairs one evening en femme to chat with my wife. (Her accepting has ebbed and flowed. Keeps me guessing!) We sat on the sofa and chatted for a while. The next day, she commented that I swished my head to the sides to get my long hair out of my face and then she knew that I was really into this. I never realized that I was doing that! It came naturally, now that it was brought to my attention, I notice and I love it! The other activity that I love to do with my makeup, wig and women’s underwear on is to take a nap in bed. I love waking up in femme with my long hair on my bare shoulders and chest. Just one of those sublime feelings for me. Also in drab, I notice that I don’t sit open anymore like guys with their arms and legs spread out. I tend to sit with my legs crossed and arms in my lap.
Great subject Stephanie!
- December 28, 2020 at 4:52 am #424089Grace ScarlettBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: July 26, 2020Topics: 46Replies: 1304Has thanked: 6307 timesBeen thanked: 7427 times
Hello…. hilarious as usual, I read it twice, it’s so funny….. a few things I love as I’m getting ready to go out. The sound of zipping up my over the knee boots, that ” lipstick kiss” on the tissue moment, the sound of my heels crossing the kitchen to the door….and as I step outside and turn to lock the door, the heady “waft” of poison perfume…..yes that heavenly scent is me!!!
deliciously, grace xx
- December 28, 2020 at 7:07 am #424133Baroness - AnnualRegistered On: November 17, 2018Topics: 116Replies: 1312Has thanked: 1912 timesBeen thanked: 5656 times
I can almost smell that heavenly perfume as you waft out of your door. I hope you haven’t left your keys inside ……….
Now, where did I put that toilet brush ….
- December 28, 2020 at 4:51 am #424088Cindy LouBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: November 18, 2020Topics: 9Replies: 412Has thanked: 1753 timesBeen thanked: 1880 times
These days my legs are always waxed and toes painted. When sitting I often cross my legs, girly style of course, and occasionally I’ll look down and notice myself doing that foot dangle thing that has always turned me on when I’ve seen GGs doing it, but now it’s me!
- December 28, 2020 at 4:38 am #424081Regine RichPrincessRegistered On: October 9, 2020Topics: 20Replies: 525Has thanked: 5419 timesBeen thanked: 2259 times
Hmm, great question, Stephanie
I too have the squat, moments, even in drab, now, I find,
For me, when I’m epilating, putting cream on my legs, and brushing my hair, I haven’t had any of my own for years, and when it falls in my face, rests on my glasses, small things, I guess, but so fem, ’tis me
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.