• Creator
    Topic
    stephanie plumb
    Participant
    Registered On: November 17, 2018
    Topics: 116
    Replies: 1312

We all experience the thrill and excitement of dressing, as each item of lingerie or clothing is lovingly put on, straps positioned, forms popped in, shoes on, wig on, makeup done, final touches.  And we’re good to go.

Those first few minutes as we feel the subtle nuances of wearing clothes designed for females are sublime.  Its what we yearn for, what we live for.  You know – the feel of band and straps, the caress of panty-hose or hold-ups, the soft drape of a dress, the strangling of Rei’s tucking method, or control wear, the pull of a suspender strap.   The tight cuddle of stretchy lace panties ….   I could go on but I am getting too excited.

Then it sort of slowly becomes “normalised” – you have adjusted to the clothes. They are now your normal wear.  You are in GG mode.  There are constant little reminders of course as you go about your day. Things like the “walking on air” and clatter of heels on a hard surface. The lovely pull of a bra strap when you reach up for that tin of beans. And so on. But they are now relatively commonplace.

But there are also other moments – unexpected and/or rare moments – super exciting moments that catch your breath and bring that rush of pure femme bliss that makes your day or validates your femininity.  Light-bulb moments. Extra-special pure girly moments.

One special moment for me is when I clip on/unclip 2poos lead on her harness!  I automatically press my feet and knees together and crouch down bending at the knees and  swivelling them to one side – away from any prying eyes.  My skirt rides up and the hem of my skirt and knees come into close-up view, with my opaque’s thinning and appearing translucent.   It is a wonderful femme moment, to preserve my modesty, that catches my breath every time it happens.  It requires no conscious thought – it is pure girly!

A variation of this is a kind of knock-kneed crouch, knees together and feet wide apart , sort of pigeon-toed and awkward looking – same modesty protecting femme feeling.  Pure bliss!

Another is when bending over to do some mundane housework job like de-freckling the toilet pan, and a curtain of hair sweeps across my field of vision. A lovely reminder of the girl I am, and a distraction from what I am doing.

And how about how I automatically cross my arm over my chest when bending down low, to stop my boobs from falling out!  Surely a pure GG moment!

Over to you girls.  Do you have any special breath-taking pure femme moments?  Please share them with us.

inanticipation,  Stephanie P  xx

Viewing 39 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Lee Ann Rakers
      Lady
      Registered On: August 18, 2019
      Topics: 4
      Replies: 513

So well said Stephanie, I couldn’t possibly add anything. Your article should have a title – “The Joy of Womanhood”.

Wonderful.

Lee Ann

2 users thanked author for this post.
        stephanie plumb
        Baroness - Annual

Hi Lee Ann,

Yes that would be a better title perhaps.

Except…… some while ago I got outraged  when one of our GG’s questioned if we could ever know what it is like to be a real woman. I held off back then, but I haven’t forgotten and  will answer her question one of these days.

1 user thanked author for this post.
          Lee Ann Rakers
          Lady
          Registered On: August 18, 2019
          Replies: 513

GGs can be easily dismissed as being a “ditz”. They can also be judged on looks and nothing else.

Sandy Jayson
      Duchess
      Registered On: September 29, 2019
      Topics: 16
      Replies: 322

This is a little different than ‘things’.  yesterday when I came out to my brother and his wife I told my sister-in-law how I admired her well manicured blue nails.  Then she proceeded to tell me how her daughter had gotten her started on nail tips and that gave her the incentive to take better care of her nails and now she is proud that the nail I admired were her own real nails, no tips any more and a good quality polish.  Then just before I left I let her know I admired all the time all those girls take to make themselves pretty.  Just felt good getting into a little girl talk with her!!

Sandy

3 users thanked author for this post.
      Jasmine T
      Duchess
      Registered On: September 24, 2020
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 1

Hello all. I would have to say it was the first moment I put on my thigh high heels. With my stockings on, sliding my feet into heel and feeling the ankle support. Then time to zip them up. Wow. Just seeing those boots on and feeling them made me feel so very femme

Jannie Murry
      Lady
      Registered On: October 15, 2019
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 112

Hi Stephanie  What a wonderful post you started. I have something to add to all of the other posts. My feminine moment is when I am putting my heels on. Moving my foot forward to put it in the shoe, then moving my foot backwards to buckle the ankle strap as I’m bending over to do it. By bending down to buckle the strap I can smell the Summers Eve feminine spray I’ve used on my panties. Pure ecstacy .Another is standing up and seeing my feet in my 3 inch open toed heels with the delicate ankle straps on my ankles.and how it changes the way that I walk taking small steps heel to toe Thanks for all of your many things that you said about how different things make you feel so feminine

From a girl who can relate

Janine

Krissy Richards
      Duchess
      Registered On: June 11, 2020
      Topics: 2
      Replies: 143

My special female moment is when I went shopping in the west end without a care in the world and felt so beautiful and very sexy  after buying lingerie from Victorias secret. Wow what a day that was xx

Liz Craig
      Lady
      Registered On: December 29, 2020
      Topics: 8
      Replies: 28

Having a good nickname too,mine is Lucy as Liz.Came from my mom and 3 sisters when we were watching Despicable Me 2 together,the agent working with Gru

Liz Craig
      Lady
      Registered On: December 29, 2020
      Replies: 28

Realizing I have feminine long legs and proud of this.My mom and 3 sisters say I have this.Dad,he hated them and made fun of me a lot for it,Mom got on his butt for it chewing him out

4 users thanked author for this post.
      Julie Sky
      Duchess
      Registered On: December 19, 2020
      Replies: 8

When I get the chance to put on make up (rarely): the first look I have at myself in the mirror when I’m completly transformed… OMG I love that feeling!

Krissy Richards
        Duchess

I know that feeling when you look in the mirror and go wow what a beautiful woman I can be and what a disaster as a man I am xx

Debbie Lynn
          Lady
          Registered On: July 26, 2020
          Replies: 14

OMG! So true! Lol

BigBangtheory
      Lady
      Registered On: January 14, 2020
      Replies: 101

I was sitting on the couch in my girly lounge wear and my wife commented that she could not remember the last time she had seen me without my legs crossed in a feminine way. I think that the most feminine and girly moments happened during the current Covid19 isolation. I was asked to do her nails because I had always done a good job on mine. It was just such a wonderful girlfriend moment that you always hear about growing up but as a male would never understand. I felt so feminine having such a uniquely women’s  experience.

Janet williams
      Lady
      Registered On: January 4, 2018
      Replies: 105

my special moments was and still is when Ifirst put a bra on and felt the straps holding me in and holding my manboob softly and then to find a lover to enjoy me dressed as a fem and want me for himself

stephanie plumb
        Baroness - Annual

Manboob?   Only one….. ?

stephanie plumb
      Baroness - Annual

Two ways of taking off your bra if you are wearing forms:-

1)  Remove forms and put to one side. Reach round and undo bra. The feeling of release is truly magical! Slip straps down over arms (lovely) and toss bra to oneside.

2)  With forms in place, reach round and undo bra, and quickly bring one arm round to support your forms breasts whilst the bra band releases. Slip straps down over arms one at a time, swopping hands, whilst still supporting your breasts. Then lower everything away. This method is altogether on a higher level of  ecstasy! My favourite highly anticipated moments of pure bliss. And more GG like?

This must be fantastic if wearing stick ons.

Polly Stewart
        Lady
        Registered On: January 2, 2021
        Replies: 123

Stephanie

it is the best feeling when wearing self adhesive forms… popping of one’s bra and everything stays in place!

xxx Polly

stephanie plumb
          Baroness - Annual

I’m getting some!!!!!

I suppose yours are posh expensive ones from the breastform  store.  I have tried adhesive pads on “normal” forms but they pull away from the chest and leave red marks, and don’t work at all on forms heavier than 1200gms/pair.  And its hard to get the pads off the forms.

stephanie xx

Janet williams
            Lady
            Registered On: January 4, 2018
            Replies: 105

my problem was where do I put the sticky bras that I wore and how do I kkep them sticky for my chest to hold my breasts mine r not large but not small either aome say they r nicer than their wives breasts

Polly Stewart
            Lady

Darling Stephanie

I have to say mine are $70.00 nz breast forms from AliExpress, self adhesive backs, triangular 1600 grams the pair! In lieu of having augmentation they will suffice. They are not built for showing nude but as an indication that I am female hear me roar!

i can send you a link if you like?

xxx Polly

Krissy Richards
        Duchess

Sounds really liberating hunni x

Jamie Taal
      Lady
      Registered On: June 14, 2019
      Replies: 81

I posted something similar a few months ago. I have a similar experience during this pandemic where I can dress femme for most days and between 9-3:00 while working from home. After the initial rush of the sequence of donning femme clothes after showering I go into my normal daily routine of the work day. As time passes I forget I am dressed in women’s clothes and think of them as merely ‘clothes’. My clothes! With an occasional brush of hair against my face, clinking of my bracelet, feeling the bra cup press against my arm or feeling my legs crossed at the ankles with toe nails painted and wearing heels it snaps me back for a few seconds to remind me that I am wearing what I love and I feel great doing so. I am comfortable in my own skin and clothes if it is but for a few hours each day.

A notable love for me is when I occasionally walk to use the adjacent bathroom. I first get to see myself fully in the mirror and then I proceed to go about my business and see all the lovely parts of my attire that are hidden from view from the start to the end of the day.

Krissy Richards
        Duchess

Stephanie think you hit the nail clean on the head there as many of the things you say there are the reasons I dress like I do. Its a very interesting news piece I hope that if the y chromosome is dying then hopefully all the silly cavemen that hold daft views will die with them. We are the future thats all I can say!  So dress like us and be the future of the human race

Michelle
      Lady
      Registered On: October 14, 2020
      Replies: 13

I thought of this post yesterday as I was putting my boots on at work. Here I am presenting as a complete male. I had just slipped my feet into my work boots, I hiked up my pant legs so I could pull my laces tight. As I was adjusting my socks, I was looking at the translucent, slightly shiny material on my calf. I briefly rubbed it and could make out slight imperfections on my skin. I just relished this feeling for a few brief seconds as I pulled my pant leg back down slightly to cover this back up and lace my boots. Even as I type out this reply I am reminded of this feeling.

5 users thanked author for this post.
      Sandra James
      Lady
      Registered On: December 27, 2020
      Replies: 12

i very rarely get the chance to dress fully so the thrill is always there. first of all i shower. i have already laid out my outfit on the bed. teasing the tights gently over my legs, pulling them over my hips and doing the little wiggle to get the last few inches. then  the bra, sometimes i clip from the front, somethimes from the back. shoes then and finally the dress. best moment of all is putting hands and head through and feeling it drop  down over my body. ecstacy!

Anonymous
      Registered On:
      Replies: 104

I just had my first one today. I stepped out with my slip and pink panties on underneath my other clothes. Bought me 2 pairs of new tights and a little black dress. I put the tights on and that feeling began. I love the feel as the material moves across my legs. And the color? Blocks out how pasty white my legs are. I look GORGEOUS already. But when I put my new black dress on, the feel of it as it caresses my body, the openness around the legs, I feel absolutely free. It’s euphoric. Today, Annaleigh shows her true character.

Ginny Virginia
      Lady
      Registered On: December 22, 2020
      Topics: 5
      Replies: 119

You are such a great writer, Steph! Thanks so much for teeing this up so eloquently for the rest of us.

I just had a wonderful moment, an hour, in fact. Home alone, which is a rare thing these COVID days, I dressed from head to toe for a Zoom meeting with my colleagues at the University. None of them know about my other side, so I had to keep the camera off, but what a thrill it was! Blouse with lace bra (I love the feeling of the straps on my shoulder), a loose short skirt, matching lace panties, and thigh highs. I was confident and vocal in my meeting, as my colleagues know me to be, but even moreso than usual, my dress re-enforcing my Ginnyness. I unbuttoned my blouse one extra button more than usual and reveled in my cleavage. The thigh highs tingled throughout, and I shifted my skirt often to enjoy the openness. I was unbridled, total Ginny today and loved every second. Life is grand!

hugs and love,

Ginny

Gail Rich
        Lady
        Registered On: October 11, 2017
        Replies: 38

I did something similar last summer. The daughter of a friend was getting married and I joined the festivities on zoom. I wore panties, pantyhose, a half slip, a skirt and heels. I wore a golf shirt on top. I kept the camera above the waist. It was a great feeling.

Anonymous
      Registered On:
      Replies: 272

Some of mine happen when I moisturize my legs after a shower. The slide of my hands up smooth legs is an amazing feeling. Another is pulling on a dress and seeing and feeling it fall around my knees then the feel of the cloth moving against my legs when walking. Another was a check out girl that looked at me and said “I love your outfit” that’s not something you ever hear as a guy. Just walking thru a mall knowing you feel wonderful, happy and put together. There are so many that happen over and over…

Hugs

Carla

Jenny Thigh High
      Lady
      Registered On: August 10, 2019
      Replies: 245

Slipping on a pair of thigh high pantyhose, starting at the toe, stretching my legs, keeping my toes pointed, and slowly pulling them up my leg. Heaven.

Also putting on a garter belt and clipping them to my nylons. Then looking at my body in the mirror, still disbelieving it’s me and not a woman. Pure heaven.

Or being held by a man while we look at ourselves in the mirror as a couple while I am dressed. It’s all so perfectly fem it almost makes me light headed just thinking about it.

Stephanie Tsalinn
      Duchess
      Registered On: December 15, 2020
      Replies: 44

Hi Stephanie,
      There so man y things I get excited about when dressing en femme and that make me feel especially girly. My top three would be as follows. Smoothing my skirt or dress when I sit down and keeping my knees together while seated. When with my CD friend, it’s going through each others lingerie drawers and wardrobes and trying on each others things. Boys would never do such a thing.
      The third is to come home after a long day dressed in boy mode, shower, and slip into a long and silky nightgown before slipping between the sheets dream.
      Stephanie xx

Stephanie Tsalinn
        Duchess
        Registered On: December 15, 2020
        Replies: 44

I forgot to mention that blotting my lipstick on a tissue rates pretty highly as a girly thing to do also.

xx

Emily Violet
      Lady
      Registered On: August 7, 2020
      Replies: 26

Hi Stephanie

For me it’s the small things, somewhat unexpected, like when you notice the lip stick on your coffee cup. When you stand and have to adjust you centre of gravity cos of your heals. when you catch your reflection in a mirror or window….

Elizabeth Jenkins
      Lady
      Registered On: March 28, 2019
      Replies: 30

Not sure if this qualifies but my girly moments are when my wife refers to me as Elizabeth or using feminine pronouns.

Elizabeth

Polly Stewart
        Lady

My moment exactly… Another moment being when my phsycologist (therapy for a biking accident/head injury) calls my Polly and will write her texts and emails to ‘Polly’.
        Girliness comes over me when my wifes tells me how pretty I look. I think she uses the word unconsiously which is even better!

Tara Jeane
      Lady
      Registered On: December 12, 2020
      Replies: 61

I just had one last night! I was dressing for the first time in a while. I put on my bra and breasts (always first because that just starts the feeling of being girlie), panties and then when I put on my leggings, I was pulling them (you know, kind of bouncing to get them all the way up), my boobs jiggled as I was bouncing and I just stopped for a moment and thought to myself how I just LOVED that sensation. Just thought I’d share that.

*kisses* tara 🙂

Tara Jeane
        Lady
        Registered On: December 12, 2020
        Replies: 61

I had another ‘moment’ today. I actually went out today as Tara! FULLY En Femme for the first time EVER!! It was so exciting and frightening at the same time!  I was in the car the whole time, but went thru a drive-thru where there were interactions with 3 employees. And each was just as friendly as the next.

Oh yes, the ‘moment’….when I got in the car, I put my seat belt on and it snugged my sweater down tight between my breasts!  I’ve never experienced that before as a girl…it was, well, a special, exciting, pure girly femme moment  🙂

*kisses* tara 🙂

Laura Lovett
          Lady
          Registered On: March 26, 2020
          Topics: 12
          Replies: 757

You should do a detailed write-up in the Personal Cross Dressing Stories section – that sounds like a great first time out – to think I nearly missed it!

I love that feeling of the seat belt going between the boobs – and a cross body strap on a handbag accentuating them proudly when going shopping, just like a real woman!

Love Laura

Kerri Writer
      Lady
      Registered On: December 28, 2020
      Replies: 5

Such a great thread…for me it’s adjusting my bra to make it fit just right in the mirror and the confident beautiful feeling it gives me.

Jennifer Lynn
      Lady
      Registered On: August 15, 2020
      Replies: 107

The moment for me was quite a few years ago when my wife and I went out for dinner and after that we went to a club. I was wearing a black cocktail dress and my i had spent plenty of time making my makeup was perfect. We were sitting listening to the band when a man came over to me and asked me to dance. She told me go ahead so I did. The music was where we danced together but not close. The song ended and a slow song began. As I turned to go back to the table he grabbed my hand and pulled me into his arms and held me close. I felt so weak in the knees I thought I would collapse. When the song ended he kissed me on the cheek and walk me back to the table. What I didn’t know was later that evening my wife gave him my phone number. I few days later he called me and asked me on a date and I accepted. It was my first date with a man.

Rozalyne Richards
      Lady
      Registered On: March 10, 2018
      Replies: 281

When I’m wearing a nice dress or a skirt and top and i sit down at the table for a meal i put my hands on my bottom and pull the skirt under my legs so as not to sit down with the skirt scrunched up under my bottom,

Also wearing a nice pair of lacey topped holdup stocking’s i think they are the most feminine girly things ever invented x

Hugs Rozalyne x

Sarah Du Hessisse
      Lady
      Registered On: September 16, 2020
      Topics: 9
      Replies: 166

Hi Stephanie one of my common femme moments is when I unwittingly notice my bra straps through a blouse. I also curse if I ladder my tights. When my wife and I are out my wife seems to notice when other women have what she calls stale perfume, in other words perfume that’s days old. I now find myself doing the same, I must be a right old bitch with any luck.

Love Sarah

xx

Trisha Lilly Langdan
      Lady
      Registered On: December 8, 2020
      Topics: 18
      Replies: 277

When I’m eating and I have to sweep my hair out of the way before every bite. Which is half the size of my manbite.

When a song comes on and I just have to dance, usually dance walking to the chiller, then I notice I’m moving like a woman, on foot in front of the other rotating my hips.

Love Trish

8 users thanked author for this post.
      Paula F
      Duchess
      Registered On: August 7, 2019
      Replies: 788

From the very start of my day I revel in my femininity, from the scented soaps in my morning bath or shower, feeling my skin luxuriate as my skin cream works it’s magic, and then that feel of silk panties sliding up nylon covered, smooth legs and being glad my chemo got rid of my leg hair, forever I hope, turning sideways to the mirror and running my hand down the front of my skirt, making sure ‘things’ are tucked correctly and my profile looks right.

The walk out to my car with the always present Texas breeze rustling my skirt to the occasional full blown billow from a strong gust, and looking around to see if any of my neighbors saw anything, which has happened a few times.

Pulling up to a stop light after driving to where ever I am headed, noticing the car or pickup next to me inching forward and peeking to see the man driving it looking into my car, not at my face mind you, as I glance down and see that my skirt has ridden up and my stocking tops and maybe a garter strap are very visible.

Being addressed as Ma’am by sales clerks, having doors held open for me, even the handing off of a spare Tampon or panty liner to the girl in the next stall that is having a bad day.

There are so, so many little things that just add to all the special things that we experience as women that a man just cannot understand or are totally oblivious to.  I see a lot of rude and crude things men do subconsciously, blowing their nose in public or ‘picking their seat for a movie, (scratching their bottom, for the other English language, giggles. and it makes me glad that I do not do the same things when I am forced to be endrab.

PaulaF

• This reply was modified 2 weeks ago by Paula F.
      Caty Ryan
      Baroness
      Registered On: August 27, 2017
      Topics: 72
      Replies: 712

This CDH article of mine sums up my (Aud$) 2o cents owrth

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/the-return-of-she/

Happy dressing

Caty

Laura Lovett
      Lady
      Registered On: March 26, 2020
      Replies: 757

Mmm! I used to find those all the time, just doing housework, when I was between jobs, and the wife and kids were out all day.

The gravity pull on my chest as I bent to load the dishwasher, the constant swish as I vacuumed, the encounter of my bare arms with the lovely materials I was wearing as I performed other mundane tasks made all these tasks special.

Now I only get the bi-monthly outings (if I’m lucky with this lockdown stuff) – once to Brighton and the other to my chiropractor.

The chiropractor visits are so brief, the experience is quite intense: The occasional flick of my hair so that I can drive – looking around very furtively at traffic lights to see if anyone’s looking (no-one ever is, but I am curious!), then the breathtaking moment I get out of the car and walk just a few yards to the front door of the shop, smoothing down my skirt, maybe grabbing the hem slightly if it’s windy, feeling my legs in the fresh air, maybe in sheer tights, and putting my whole body into a natural rhythmic motion with the percussion of my heels on the pavement.

I knock on the door, and she opens it – always after a brief pause.

Then the welcoming smile – she always takes time to admire my outfit, and generously allows me to admire hers – and to feel the material if I like.

She says we’re both girls together, and makes me a drink, and we talk about the time since my last visit, I in ecstatic girly joy, listening avidly to every detail, whether it’s about repapering her flat, whatever – it’s just talk, and girl time. She always wears a dress since I told her that I like to, and always smells so clean and delicately fragranced.

It’s a shame when I have to undress for my back therapy, but the conversation continues, nice and relaxed – no sense of different genders – and when it’s over, I get the delight of having only my girl clothes to put back on, then another few minutes’ chat about the exercises that I need to do, dietary considerations, etc. and finally, always a lovely hug before I go.

Always until blinking COVID-19, that is…

But then there’s the walk back to the car, now combined with that lovely “high” you get when all the pain and stiffness has been massaged out of your back, arms and legs, and you now smell of all manner of exotic oils.

It just seems such a shame that I have to change back into drab – but maybe it would lose those exciting feelings if I could dress 24/7.

At least the smell remains – those oils have to stay on for the rest of the day to do their stuff properly!

Love Laura

Emily
      Lady
      Registered On: April 30, 2016
      Topics: 19
      Replies: 726

Taking a sip of coffee (or wine depending upon the time of day), and seeing the lipstick residue left on the rim of the drinking vessel. And, realizing that I was the one who caused it to be there.
      When I open my closet and smell that lingering scent of my favorite perfume ( current favorite is a VS scent called After Party Angel)

I was on the grocery store the other day looking at something. As I stood there I crossed my legs at the ankles and felt the smooth feel of panty hose covered thighs rub together. Divine!

Mae
      Lady
      Registered On: January 14, 2019
      Topics: 6
      Replies: 221

Luv your writing and detailed Descriptiveness

6 users thanked author for this post.
      Ginny Virginia
      Lady
      Registered On: December 22, 2020
      Topics: 5
      Replies: 119

Putting panties on gradually the first time each day, dragging them oh so slowly up my legs, feeling the hems of the panties brush my knees, then my thighs before slowly gathering everything up as they get to my waist. feeling me against the fabric, the back hem holding up my bottom cheeks. Looking in the mirror and seeing sexy Ginny.

Hugs,

Ginny

Simone C
      Lady
      Registered On: January 23, 2019
      Topics: 7
      Replies: 134

Hmmm, where to start? The tug of a bra strap? The breeze under your skirt? Yes, the knees together squat. Unconsciously running a hand along the back of the skirt when sitting? Getting into or out of a car, knees together girls and…swivel and… stand! That outline of the bra under your blouse in a mirror? The feeling as your leg struts out to cross a street in front of cars? Getting the strap on my handbag just right, not over the breast, not too far back, looking into my handbag for something… The clack of heels…

Where to stop?

S

Riley McCort
        Lady
        Registered On: September 10, 2020
        Replies: 42

You nailed it!! Love it!!

Jessica Ross
      Lady
      Registered On: December 9, 2020
      Replies: 108

I find painted nails and wearing rings and bracelets still make me feel really girly even though my nails are always painted and I always put on jewelry.

When I am in a grocery store and am picking up something from a shelve and I see my nails, rings and hear the bracelets jangle I feel soooo girlie.

And this one is strange but when I adjust my purse over my shoulder or arm, dig in it to find keys or wallet strange but I feel really feminine.

Jessica

Amy Marino
      Lady
      Registered On: October 22, 2020
      Replies: 16

Great topic Steph.  Like you, the femme underdressing is now just ‘normal’ for me.  It’s my all day every day and has lost the ‘thrill’ that used to come with pulling up my panties and tucking.  But now that I am well on my way with full body laser, my femme moment every single day, every single time, is applying lotion after my shower.  There is no better feeling than rubbing that lotion in on completely smooth skin.  Ahhhhhh.

Anonymous
      Registered On:
      Topics: 19
      Replies: 701

Two moments come to mind. I recently went upstairs one evening en femme to chat with my wife. (Her accepting has ebbed and flowed. Keeps me guessing!) We sat on the sofa and chatted for a while. The next day, she commented that I swished my head to the sides to get my long hair out of my face and then she knew that I was really into this. I never realized that I was doing that! It came naturally, now that it was brought to my attention, I notice and I love it! The other activity that I love to do with my makeup, wig and women’s underwear on is to take a nap in bed. I love waking up in femme with my long hair on my bare shoulders and chest. Just one of those sublime feelings for me. Also in drab, I notice that I don’t sit open anymore like guys with their arms and legs spread out. I tend to sit with my legs crossed and arms in my lap.

Great subject Stephanie!

Grace Scarlett
      Baroness - Annual
      Registered On: July 26, 2020
      Topics: 46
      Replies: 1304

Hello…. hilarious as usual, I read it twice, it’s so funny….. a few things I love as I’m getting ready to go out. The sound of zipping up my over the knee boots, that ” lipstick kiss” on the tissue moment, the sound of my heels crossing the kitchen to the door….and as I step outside and turn to lock the door, the heady “waft” of poison perfume…..yes that heavenly scent is me!!!

deliciously, grace xx

Cindy Lou
      Baroness - Annual
      Registered On: November 18, 2020
      Replies: 412

These days my legs are always waxed and toes painted. When sitting I often cross my legs, girly style of course, and occasionally I’ll look down and notice myself doing that foot dangle thing that has always turned me on when I’ve seen GGs doing it, but now it’s me!

Regine Rich
      Princess
      Registered On: October 9, 2020
      Topics: 20
      Replies: 525

Hmm, great question, Stephanie
      I too have the squat, moments, even in drab, now, I find,
      For me, when I’m epilating, putting cream on my legs, and brushing my hair, I haven’t had any of my own for years, and when it falls in my face, rests on my glasses, small things, I guess, but so fem, ’tis me
      Regi.

Viewing 39 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.