Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi girls,I just observed my spell checker when submitting a post it seems to not recognize the word crossdresser when I type it in.It seems to hit all around it

How ironic.lol

Patty

Anonymous

Funny story… I’ve been messaging here on CDH a fair bit and my phone remembers the words being used frequently… so when I type in sa… satin comes up… then corset and lingerie… type in si and silk and panties come up right away… type in love and it starts all over with silk, satin, panties, ladies, corset … I think my phone knows me better then I do!! Lol

Hi Sammy,

That’s what it does.

When I had it almosts spelled out it came up with cross..esser?

The spell checker is more in the closet than me.

It’s like its avoiding the Taboo word.lol

Patty

Anonymous

[postquote quote=377550]

I just had a thought… that could be someone’s femme name: Chris Cross

Hi Kay, Chris Cross was a singer in the late 70’s, as Christopher Cross though (Sailing, Arthur’s Theme).

My spellchecker gave me ‘crosswalker’ more than once before I physically added it to my comp’s dictionary.

PaulaF

Anonymous

My experience too.  Hmmmm.

Hi Patty Maybe we will just have to settle on being just a CD I know its not glamorous but does keep the word under the three letter rule. If that’s the rule lol  SHY

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?