Tagged: Spell check observation
- August 25, 2020 at 8:44 am #377548patty williamsParticipantRegistered On: January 19, 2019Topics: 61Replies: 1100Has thanked: 1646 timesBeen thanked: 3478 times
Hi girls,I just observed my spell checker when submitting a post it seems to not recognize the word crossdresser when I type it in.It seems to hit all around it
- August 26, 2020 at 4:56 am #377826Stephanie KennedyParticipantRegistered On: March 15, 2019Topics: 9Replies: 599Has thanked: 3598 timesBeen thanked: 2141 times
Hi Patty Maybe we will just have to settle on being just a CD I know its not glamorous but does keep the word under the three letter rule. If that’s the rule lol SHY
- August 26, 2020 at 4:04 am #377820
- August 25, 2020 at 7:07 pm #377745Paula FParticipantRegistered On: August 7, 2019Topics: 9Replies: 510Has thanked: 878 timesBeen thanked: 1728 times
- August 25, 2020 at 2:38 pm #377683
- August 25, 2020 at 2:36 pm #377681patty williamsParticipantRegistered On: January 19, 2019Topics: 61Replies: 1100Has thanked: 1646 timesBeen thanked: 3478 times
That’s what it does.
When I had it almosts spelled out it came up with cross..esser?
The spell checker is more in the closet than me.
It’s like its avoiding the Taboo word.lol
- August 25, 2020 at 11:22 am #377598Jo JettParticipantRegistered On: May 8, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 65Has thanked: 1426 timesBeen thanked: 244 times
Funny story… I’ve been messaging here on CDH a fair bit and my phone remembers the words being used frequently… so when I type in sa… satin comes up… then corset and lingerie… type in si and silk and panties come up right away… type in love and it starts all over with silk, satin, panties, ladies, corset … I think my phone knows me better then I do!! Lol
- August 25, 2020 at 8:52 am #377550
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.