• This topic has 11 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 11 months ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I know for some of us, spelling is something we take pride in and REALLY notice things that are spelled, or even spelt, wrongly. I have, at last, succumbed to an obvious spelling mistake on one of our pages and decided to report it. I wonder  if anyone has ever noticed and thought about getting it fixed.

I refer to the banner on the photos page.

Latest Crossdreser Photos

It sticks out like a sore thumb!

I hope this post is taken with the humour, or is that humor, that it was intended.

Nice catch. I have the same problem when they spell “h-e-r” as “h-e” and “wo-m-a-n” as “m-a-n”. It just feels so wrong! 🙂

It’s the “cross” part that bothers me. I’m a very happy dresser.

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

As is so often the case, we see what we want to see and filter out things that are superfluous to the message.  Regardless, a professionally run website should not have spelling mistakes.  I will make sure this gets addressed.

/EA

Please girls, don’t forget that some of us (including myself) are not having English as our native language.

Harriette
      Lady

Presentation matters, like a run in our stockings.

If the post or article is representitive of the forum, then request an edit. We can all do better. If it is a member post, then move on.

Anonymous

I have a few pet peeves. Grammatical errors and misspellings rank high on the list.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Get Help Using Crossdresser Heaven’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?