- This topic has 36 replies, 17 voices, and was last updated 5 months ago by Anonymous.
- December 16, 2021 at 8:52 pm #589991AnonymousInactiveTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
Been looking at some of these type of dresses love how some split on one legs or both . Any of your ladies ever wore them or planning on gettng one.
- December 21, 2021 at 4:33 pm #592007Paula FDuchessRegistered On: August 7, 2019Topics: 17Replies: 1561Has thanked: 30616 timesBeen thanked: 6377 times
Way back in the last century, once I was out on my own, side slits in my longer dresses and skirts was a must have option.
I had slits on one side, both sides, small ones in back and long ones in front that almost showed a few things, ( garter belt and panties, Ladies. Keep it clean). Slit slips can be hard to find though, but are usually black, beige, or white. Red ones are the hardest to find.
My stockings and undies are usually black, sometimes red when I wear a nice slit skirt, for one purpose, to be noticed. Slips should compliment or match your skirt.
I love a slit skirt though they get scarce in the stores sometimes, but we girls do need a couple of them at least.
2 users thanked author for this post.
- December 21, 2021 at 5:22 pm #592022AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
thanks Paula did find few on ebay other day decided to order 2 a black one and red one. May not get it Christmas though but will come after new year.
- December 21, 2021 at 1:26 pm #591919SutekinaLadyRegistered On: January 27, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 125Has thanked: 1803 timesBeen thanked: 423 times
I used to hate these but I tried it once and now I love them. I don’t have slender legs, but in the slit, they do look elongated and appealing. I didn’t change my wardrobe but have a couple pieces when I’m in the mood. I’m considering a hip high slit for fun.
- December 21, 2021 at 1:29 pm #591922AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
they be good for a elegant night out on the town or if ever thought of trying ballroom dancing
- December 18, 2021 at 12:46 pm #590621Quinetta HarrisLadyRegistered On: January 9, 2021Topics: 7Replies: 111Has thanked: 214 timesBeen thanked: 399 times
I definitely am interested in split dresses. Once I get my full body laser hair removal done professionally, I plan on getting leg tattoos and leg bracelets. So I would want a dress or dresses that would shoe those off. Plus there are just too many great split dresses to choose from which is a sign to me that I should invest in one, or two…
- December 18, 2021 at 1:10 pm #590634
- December 18, 2021 at 12:36 pm #590614Jamie WilliamsLadyRegistered On: July 26, 2021Topics: 15Replies: 130Has thanked: 297 timesBeen thanked: 971 times
- December 18, 2021 at 4:31 am #590477Lacy SatinLadyRegistered On: June 27, 2018Topics: 7Replies: 486Has thanked: 442 timesBeen thanked: 2232 times
Yes I have one. I find the slit up the leg to be very sexy.
I’ve been wondering what to wear under it. I love wearing slips under my dresses because I always find it fun to let a little of the lace hem show.
I think too much of my slip shows while wearing this dress though. I like it but I don’t think it’s appropriate.
I have also worn it with just thigh highs and I like that look too but is it inappropriate to see the lace top of my thigh highs?
I really don’t like wearing pantyhose, so what is a girl to do?
- December 21, 2021 at 3:36 pm #591992Laura LovettLadyRegistered On: March 26, 2020Topics: 39Replies: 1553Has thanked: 5095 timesBeen thanked: 7675 times
Thigh highs are definitely on the racy side, completely seamless tights are possibly best – depending on how long the split is.
Racy is fun – but bare legs are best of all under that kind of dress, if you don’t have a network of veins like I do – or if you don’t care what people think about veins…
I got over worrying about what my legs look like when I got the opportunities to wear a swimsuit at beaches and even in a hotel spa.
The feeling overrides any concerns!
Just wear it your way and own it.
If you do have blue veins exposed you could always say that you’re going for a cheesy look…
2 users thanked author for this post.
- December 18, 2021 at 6:21 pm #590729Lynda JonesBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: September 1, 2021Topics: 0Replies: 111Has thanked: 812 timesBeen thanked: 417 times
- December 18, 2021 at 6:50 pm #590737
- December 18, 2021 at 6:51 am #590506
- December 17, 2021 at 1:08 pm #590296Rayna CarlianDuchessRegistered On: March 4, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 409Has thanked: 554 timesBeen thanked: 1432 times
- December 17, 2021 at 1:21 pm #590299
- December 17, 2021 at 9:59 am #590190AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- December 17, 2021 at 10:09 am #590193
- December 17, 2021 at 9:04 am #590169Michelle McQueenLadyRegistered On: June 14, 2021Topics: 24Replies: 1236Has thanked: 7584 timesBeen thanked: 6132 times
Yes I’ve owned and worn split dresses in the past but unfortunately don’t have any now.
I like them because its like a little tease showing your nylon pantyhose or thigh highs every time you walk and the dress moves about… sexy lady. Get some and show those legs off!
- December 17, 2021 at 10:11 am #590196AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
Oh definitly will wanting to get rid of some exta pounds gained over holidays and from lack of due to my surgery once that heals off in few weeks be able to do more normal routines back to getting fit again and to find one of these dresses.
- December 17, 2021 at 8:06 am #590153Barb WireDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: September 16, 2021Topics: 15Replies: 677Has thanked: 3920 timesBeen thanked: 3283 times
I just Googled “Split Dress”. My God! I’m going shopping!!
This is a dress for a Goddess! Hmm… if I wear one, I’m sure folks will say, “Good God! What what she thinking?”
I’m reading some of the 5 star reviews and I see names like, Dylan, Bruce and Tyler. LOL!! That’s AWESOME!!
- December 17, 2021 at 8:08 am #590154AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- December 17, 2021 at 1:50 am #590053Angela BoothLadyRegistered On: August 1, 2020Topics: 9Replies: 1007Has thanked: 3745 timesBeen thanked: 4686 times
If you have the ‘pins’ then go for it. A seductive garter is a sweet embellishment.
Designed splits in dresses are fine, it’s those splits that aren’t so designed that we must avoid! So watch what you eat of the holiday period girls…
- December 17, 2021 at 7:38 am #590147
- December 17, 2021 at 1:39 am #590050AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- December 17, 2021 at 8:14 am #590156Gillian BrownLadyRegistered On: May 22, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 295Has thanked: 553 timesBeen thanked: 499 times
- December 17, 2021 at 1:14 am #590049LadyRegistered On: March 26, 2020Topics: 39Replies: 1553Has thanked: 5095 timesBeen thanked: 7675 times
I have an amazing full length gold sequin dress, with a built-in body with poppers, and a split that goes to the waist.
It also shows a lot of cleavage!
I bought/wore it for the first new year I went out, in Trafalgar Square, London – it was absolutely heaving, and I felt amazing – but kept a shrug on, as I have no cleavage.
The only other time I wore it was on my last outing, to Portsmouth. This time I had a breast plate, and it was cleavage city, with legs that go for miles – and I had the most amazing night out, followed up with an after-party at my hotel, with all the guys in DJ’s (Tuxedos, for my American friends!), and women in envy of my dress and heels!!!
It was a dream outing, and finished nicely with the dream dress – really, it makes you feel so special!!!
- December 17, 2021 at 7:40 am #590148AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- December 18, 2021 at 1:02 pm #590631LadyRegistered On: March 26, 2020Topics: 39Replies: 1553Has thanked: 5095 timesBeen thanked: 7675 times
Do it, Donna – and make sure you have some high strappy heels. Stops the ends trailing on the ground and getting frayed.
I wore hold-ups with mine for extra pizzazz. Because the split is so high, the effect is quite stunning – lots of people were kind enough to tell me so!
I’m not attracted to guys, as I have said before, but guys are really attracted to that look, that’s for sure.
The ladies love it too, so that works for me – everyone is happy!
What colour would you go for?
In my mind, I see you in an emerald green shimmering silk, for an eleganza extravaganza – and a tiara would just make that party sparkle!
- December 16, 2021 at 10:21 pm #590038Clarissa CrossLadyRegistered On: July 17, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 81Has thanked: 660 timesBeen thanked: 321 times
- December 16, 2021 at 9:02 pm #589997SylviaLadyRegistered On: October 10, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 674Has thanked: 16793 timesBeen thanked: 2814 times
- December 16, 2021 at 9:13 pm #590007
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.