• This topic has 36 replies, 17 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Been looking at some of these type of dresses love how some split on one legs or both . Any of your ladies ever wore them or planning on gettng one.

Donna

Sylvia
      Lady

Dear Donna ,
      I don’t own one yet , but I love how you can show of your legs wearing them.
      Wearing a pantyhose with heels underneath is the perfect combination I think.

Love Sylvia.

Anonymous

that would be the perfect vision Maybe even one of those small garters can wear around the leg.

Love Donna

I own a couple of split dresses, but mostly I avoid them because I don’t like the feeling of them on my leg or rather the missing feeling when the dress splits on my leg, looks good though.

I have an amazing full length gold sequin dress, with a built-in body with poppers, and a split that goes to the waist.

It also shows a lot of cleavage!

I bought/wore it for the first new year I went out, in Trafalgar Square, London – it was absolutely heaving, and I felt amazing – but kept a shrug on, as I have no cleavage.

The only other time I wore it was on my last outing, to Portsmouth. This time I had a breast plate, and it was cleavage city, with legs that go for miles – and I had the most amazing night out, followed up with an after-party at my hotel, with all the guys in DJ’s (Tuxedos, for my American friends!), and women in envy of my dress and heels!!!

It was a dream outing, and finished nicely with the dream dress – really, it makes you feel so special!!!

Love Laura

Anonymous

Oh wow Laura sounds really special something planning on doing myself next year.

Do it, Donna – and make sure you have some high strappy heels. Stops the ends trailing on the ground and getting frayed.

I wore hold-ups with mine for extra pizzazz. Because the split is so high, the effect is quite stunning – lots of people were kind enough to tell me so!

I’m not attracted to guys, as I have said before, but guys are really attracted to that look, that’s for sure.

The ladies love it too, so that works for me – everyone is happy!

What colour would you go for?

In my mind, I see you in an emerald green shimmering silk, for an eleganza extravaganza – and a tiara would just make that party sparkle!

Love Laura

Anonymous

They do look lovely, but those of use who wear hip pads and/or pantie girdles may be reluctant to try them! Don’t want the structural underpinnings on show, do we?

Connie
      xxx

Anonymous

Connie, you could always wear a slip!

Anonymous

Rather defeats the object of having the split skirt! Lets try a mid-thigh split and very small steps………

Connie

xxx

Anonymous

Slip with a split!

Lynda Jones
            Baroness - Annual

Black Lace Slip

Anonymous

Depends on the dresses’ colour!

Angela Booth
      Hostess

If you have the ‘pins’ then go for it. A seductive garter is a sweet embellishment. 

Designed splits in dresses are fine, it’s those splits that aren’t so designed that we must avoid! So watch what you eat of the holiday period girls…

Anonymous

something going to work on after christmas for sure.  gained a little but not alot

Barb Wire
      Lady

I just Googled “Split Dress”. My God! I’m going shopping!!

This is a dress for a Goddess! Hmm… if I wear one, I’m sure folks will say, “Good God! What what she thinking?”

I’m reading some of the 5 star reviews and I see names like, Dylan, Bruce and Tyler. LOL!! That’s AWESOME!!

Barb 🙂

Anonymous

Barb you turn heads and be a real goddess stepping out. Oh to really add flare rent a limo giggles.

have fun shopping

Donna

Barb Wire
          Lady

We Goddesses will pick you up at say… 8 pm in 4 days?

It’s a lonnng drive to Texas from where we are and we’ll go get Holly along the way! We’ll all have a hoot and a riot all together!

Love, Barb 🙂

Anonymous

sounds good be wearing my split dress be so nice girls night out riding in style.

Donna

Anonymous
      Lady

Hi Donna.

Yes I’ve owned and worn split dresses in the past but unfortunately don’t have any now.

I like them because its like a little tease showing your nylon pantyhose or thigh highs every time you walk and the dress moves about… sexy lady. Get some and show those legs off!

Anonymous

Oh definitly will wanting to get rid of some exta pounds gained over holidays and from lack of due to my surgery once that heals off in few weeks be able to do more normal routines back to getting fit again and to find one of these dresses.

Donna

Anonymous

I forgot how Gorgeous those Dress’s are! I don’t think My legs are Long enough though!  Jill

Anonymous

could maybe do some tricks by wearing some higher heel shoes

Rayna Carlian
      Duchess

I have a few skirts with a slit on one leg, but no split dresses. I LOVE the look though!

I might have to look into getting one!

Thanks!

XOXO

Rayna

Anonymous

Thank you Rayna those work too. have few slit skirts myself

welcome xoxo

Donna

Yes I have one. I find the slit up the leg to be very sexy.

I’ve been wondering what to wear under it. I love wearing slips under my dresses because I always find it fun to let a little of the lace hem show.

I think too much of my slip shows while wearing this dress though. I like it but I don’t think it’s appropriate.

I have also worn it with just thigh highs and I like that look too but is it inappropriate to see the lace top of my thigh highs?

I really don’t like wearing pantyhose, so what is a girl to do?

Anonymous

seen some people wear some nice mini shorts others nice pair of panties that low cut

Lynda Jones
        Baroness - Annual

Lace top stocking or thigh-highs showing would be very sexy.

Anonymous

be nice or maybe fishnets and a garter around the leg. wearing some nice stilettos and a pair of lacy thong panties.

Thigh highs are definitely on the racy side, completely seamless tights are possibly best – depending on how long the split is.

Racy is fun – but bare legs are best of all under that kind of dress, if you don’t have a network of veins like I do – or if you don’t care what people think about veins…

I got over worrying about what my legs look like when I got the opportunities to wear a swimsuit at beaches and even in a hotel spa.

The feeling overrides any concerns!

Just wear it your way and own it.

If you do have blue veins exposed you could always say that you’re going for a cheesy look…

Love Laura

I have a dress that is split on both sides. The only thing I don’t like is the challenge it creates when using the toilet. You have to manage the back and front separately before sitting down.

I definitely am interested in split dresses. Once I get my full body laser hair removal done professionally, I plan on getting leg tattoos and leg bracelets. So I would want a dress or dresses that would shoe those off. Plus there are just too many great split dresses to choose from which is a sign to me that I should invest in one, or two…

Anonymous

Or three or 4 never can have enough dresses now giggles if like pink need to look at the bubblegum color pink.

Donna

Sutekina
      Lady

I used to hate these but I tried it once and now I love them. I don’t have slender legs, but in the slit, they do look elongated and appealing. I didn’t change my wardrobe but have a couple pieces when I’m in the mood. I’m considering a hip high slit for fun.

Anonymous

they be good for a elegant night out on the town or if ever thought of trying ballroom dancing

Donna

Way back in the last century, once I was out on my own, side slits in my longer dresses and skirts was a must have option.

I had slits on one side, both sides, small ones in back and long ones in front that almost showed a few things, ( garter belt and panties, Ladies.  Keep it clean).  Slit slips can be hard to find though, but are usually black, beige, or white.  Red ones are the hardest to find.

My stockings and undies are usually black, sometimes red when I wear a nice slit skirt, for one purpose, to be noticed.  Slips should compliment or match your skirt.

I love a slit skirt though they get scarce in the stores sometimes, but we girls do need a couple of them at least.

PaulaF

Anonymous

thanks Paula did find few on ebay other day decided to order 2 a black one and red one. May not get it Christmas though but will come after new year.

Donna

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?