• This topic has 9 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hey girls,

I have been wearing sport bras. Please don’t hate me.  I have always had a very muscular upper body. I think that my boobs are getting bigger. Okay not bigger but more defined. I can not wear forms or any padding in public. I know that many of you would love this problem, but it is a problem if I want to stay in the closet. I am not willing to give up the bras but my boobs are going to give me away.  I actually think that I look good in the mirror without a bra, but I love wearing something that supports my girls.

❤️
      Octavia

Hi Octavia,

I also discovered sports bras a year or so ago and although I do not always wear them out in public I have been wearing them more and more.  One of the craziest but most awesome things that is is doing for me is giving me an extra (energy?) boost that gets me to the gym to work out.  I discovered that if I was wearing a sports bra and leggings when working out on a stair climber (my go-to exercise method at the moment) while visualizing myself as an athletic woman (I  have never once thought of myself as an athletic guy) that I could work out that much harder.  Better still this has helped me to defeat that small but insidious and persistent internal voice that says to me: “why are you doing this – wouldn’t it be so much easier to stop working out and just relax and chill…”   And it’s working.  🙂

I totally understand I stopped working out years ago. I need to start again but this time as a 50 year old woman and not someone trying to capture his youth. I got really big really fast last time. Lost a ton of weight and made my wife mad. She was trying so hard to lose weight. I did in a month what took her a year to do. I think that my next purchase will be yoga pants and running shoes. I do love being in shape but not muscular. Muscular was fun but not very feminine. I need a butt and thighs not a six pack and pecks.

❤️
        Octavia

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I love my sports bras.

I love sports bras as well nothing wrong with them.

I work out in them quit often.

Hugs Patty

I do love sports bras. The different styles and colors. Just a lot of fun for me.

I also have a fairly muscular upper body. I dont need a full bra, but bralettes work nicely. Also, I find that halter-top bras, camisoles, blouses can work better on me than normal straps which often slide down my shoulders.

Anonymous

Octavia,

It’s a good topic that has flummoxed my feminine self for years. I played D1 college football and was simply ripped (not bragging — just facts! Lol). I had 4.2 % body fat content, which is absurd. Strong pecs (At 185 lbs myself, I could do 20 reps with 225 Lbs).

Over time, I have melted. Seriously. I look like a melted ice cream cone. I want to get in better shape, and my boobs are bouncing around everywhere. Lol. I wore a sports bra once when I worked out alone in my basement, and it was awesome. The support!

But I still have not been able to figure this out (mainly because my training historically was about a focused goal for a specific athletic function). How do I get in shape and toned with defined musculature without getting big? I’m trying to thread the needle to look good shirtless in a men’s bathing suit and to look good in a bikini all at the same time! 😝 👙

Anonymous
      Lady

Although I love the looks of the pretty, frilly, lacy bras, my fav is totally the sports bra.  It’s SO comfy and holds what I was using for forms (yes, it was rice in stockings) perfectly in place, but still allowed for a little bounce that made me feel girly  🙂

My primary reason for buying the sports bra and yoga pants was to work out as a woman. Other things have kind of shuttered that, but that was my goal. And I have to admit that GG’s look HOT when wearing that kind of outfit!

*kisses* tara 🙂

Anonymous

I have several sports bras for the 2 mosquito bites on my chest!

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?