Tagged: 

Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Have any of you ever been asked to play for woman’s sports team? Would you accept the invitation?

Nope. I am male with all the muscle/bone mass of a male. It would be very unfair.

Be safe. Love and Peace.

Amber

ChloeC
      Duchess

You all do realize that there is actually one Olympic! sport that men and women compete equally in?

Equestrian which actually is Dressage,  Stadium Jumping, and Cross Country.

And of course there was a time when the East German women’s Olympic team could probably take down many of us here rather easily.

A question I do have as I haven’t gone into any deep research, if a trans person stopped producing testosterone and started estrogen, at what age would that or could that ever begin so that differences would not be as significant?

Anonymous
        Lady

Chloe asks….. “…if a trans person stopped producing testosterone and started estrogen, at what age would that or could that ever begin so that differences would not be as significant?”

I’ve read that it takes at least a minimum of a year with a full regime. I guess it may vary with different individuals but that was the minimum set by a sports committee which I forget the name of… sorry.

No and no. I am to old for that and although there are many women who could kick my butt in many thing I also think it would not be fair.

No.  I’m a crossdresser, not a transgendered person, so doing it would be a lie.  Plus with my age and general lack of athletic ability, I think I’d be best as a bench warmer.

Barb Wire
      Lady

Yes I would if asked! Why not?

I have competed against women in cycling road racing events. Our races were based on ability, not gender.

The women I raced against were cracker-jack fast and they certainly had the advantage going uphill because of their lesser weight.

These women swore and spat like the best of us! They burped good too after a few! I was in love with all of them! And they all looked incredibly HOT in their cute cycling outfits!

And yeah I got my assed kicked by them! All good!

🚴🏽‍♀️🚴🏽‍♂️ Barb

Anonymous

I almost more woman now then male just one more snip next month would be consider a transwoman but my eyes and mind a full woman. As for the sporting events. Sorry to say wouldn’t do it.  what unfair is know the testing involved is certain critia to be on a team.

Donna

Awww, I’d play chess if asked.
      Believe me, no one in their right mind would want me for anything else…😜😜😜
      Hugs
      Jules
      🥰🌈👩

Anonymous

Hi….

I could probably be persuaded to join the Dallas Cowboys cheerleaders….

🎉🎊Go Go Go Grace 🎊🎉 xx

Anonymous

No, and No again. I’m a man in a dress, not a lady. Plus they’d probably leave me standing.

Connie

xxx

Many years ago, when I was in my my late 20s, My wife was in a ad-hoc company netball team. They would occasionally play against other accountancy firms in the midlands (The Birmingham area for those outside the UK). They had a match coming up and a couple of the regulars couldn’t make it. My wife suggested I play. It was a very ad hoc team and was mixed sex. It was very informal and just for fun. There were mo leagues or cups to win.
      I jumped at the chance. The kit was a company branded polo shirt and a blue skirt. Of the 7 players, three were men. two of us opted to wear the skirt rather than shorts. Whilst the polo shirt was supplied, the skirt wasn’t, so I had to go and buy one 🙂 I still have it!
      I seriously enjoyed it. We lost two of the games we played that day, but it was serious fun. It’s a very energetic sport. Whilst I’d love to do the same again, I’m now in my mid 50s…. As they say “The mind is willing, but the body is weak”…. Not so weak, just knackered 🙂

Cerys.

Anonymous

Hi Elizabeth,

The closest I got was being invited to play Connect 5 / Gomoku with the bar girls in Thailand. The side bet was usually a beer, and I don’t remember ever collecting.

Marti xxx

That’s a double no from me.

When I was in my twenties I did a spot of athletics and X country representing Hampshire in a few national championships, I loved watching the ladies compete and dearly wished I could wear what they wore!

Stephanie ❤️

Oh how I can relate to that! I ran cross country in high school and it was a constant source of agony that I couldn’t look as good as the girls on the team. Really, that was how I kind of eased into dressing. I started by finally deciding to wear running tights and women’s shorts, even though every guy around here runs in basketball shorts (ugh). I still don’t look as nice as a powerful genetic female athlete, but at least I can share some of the clothing options!

I remember with great fondness running with the girls on the team and watching their pony tails bounce in a back and forth, rhythmic kind of way. Growing my hair out now and looking forward to that from my own hair.

Hi Sarah

Absolutely agree with you on the ponytails etc.
          You are so lucky to be growing your own hair out, I haven’t seen mine for decades 😂

Stephanie xx

Rayna Carlian
      Duchess

Have to say no to both as well.

I only play Ice hockey these days. and while I have played co-ed games and pick up plenty, I wouldn’t play on an all women’s team unless that team was playing in a co-ed league/tournament where they would be facing other male players.

Don’t get me wrong, I know plenty of women that are better than I am on the ice. But when it comes to height/weight, I have an advantage over the average and think it would be unfair to try passing myself off on an all female team in a female league.

If I misunderstood the question, please let me know.

XOXO

Rayna

PS, if I ever decided to transition, the answer goes to a solid…eh, maybe.

Angela Booth
      Hostess

I have competed in mixed sports events such as running. I was also invited to compete in a womens team. However this was as my male self. There are sports out there that do not discriminate and on an equal basis. Interestingly the ladies team I was asked to fish for did have a transgender lady in the International team. Not an issue to the organisers or competitors.

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?