Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Lea
      Lady

Any ladies tried playing some sport wearing heels?  Saw some crazy soccer and basketball videos of guys and girls doing sports tricks in heels.

If not heels, anyine dare go to a sports event en femme? I’m a bit scared to dress at all when around over-testosterone-charged guys at a sports event or bar.

I’m not a huge sports fan to start with, so I doubt I’d attend a sporting event en femme.  I have gone to the movies, restaurants, shops etc – but not the same, I  know.  Maybe a Sports Bar?

Lea,

Only ‘accidentally’ – see my cycling pic……  I think it would be both difficult and probably dangerous  – heck, I have a hard time moving quickly around the house in my heels let alone trying to actually run in them!

Marellette

I’m not sporty at all, but some sportswear is just wonderful. You don’t need the heels!!!
      Hockey and netball. Quite possibly the sexiest of all sporting apparel.
      Tennis…. What’s not to like?
      Golf… Ladies golf wear… The skort skirt, the polo shirt…. I don’t play golf, but would if I got to dress up.
      Then you have sports like ice skating. Sadly, I’m too large to even consider getting an ice skating outfit, but it’s towards the top of my fantasy outfits.

Forget the heels, and choose a sport! 🙂

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?