Viewing 1 reply thread
New Forums
  • Author

So i had to go out to my comic shop and my lingerie shop to get things they were holding for me today and saw the weather report the night before, saying rain all day so was planning to go out with shorts, shirt and rain boots.  Got up at 8 to help my Mom with the dog so she could get to work and saw how hard it was coming down and that reinforced my decision, pasted out for another two hours because the shops didn’t open till 10.  Woke up a little after 10 and saw that the clouds broke and it was almost dry outside, so given the month and a little energy from a convention last weekend (another story i will be telling soon.) I said F it and got ready.  Put my hair in a braid (it’s down to the center of my back), a graphic tee, a maxi jean skirt with a black pattern on the front (think the swirls and pattern on fine china and you got something close to it), a pair of open toed cork wedges, already painted toe nails and finger nails in black and blue (from the convention) and a plain hand bag and away i went.  (wish i had a picture but no full length mirror at my parents place)

Stopped by the lingerie shop first and got the teddies I ordered and had a lovely conversation with the shop owner.  She said she wished more of her LGBTQ clients would come in wearing the mixed gendered look I had, because she said that in larger cities (Philadelphia and New York are the closes two and she was from Phili) that more men are wearing skirts and mixed gendered fashion.  She is just the best and has made sure I’m wearing the right size undergarments.

Next was my comic shop and since it was in my local mall I went to the entrence that was less used and closer to the shop because of nerves of a large crowd near the main entrence and having to go through the food court.  So I went in, and it was the owners, and they too didn’t bat an eye at me when i picked up my comics.  Had a great talk with the girl of the two, while the other guy was restocking the shelves (not married just business partners).  As i was finish talking with her a bunch of people came in and i didn’t see or hear anything from them about me.

So with the energy from these encounters made an extra stop at Best Buy to get a movie that just came out.  No one in there said anything not even the employees when I had to ask for help because I’m blinded and walked right by the movie.

Just a good day all around.

<p style=”text-align: left;”>I’m glad you had a great day out. It sounded like a lot of fun.</p>
      I was really nervous when I started going out. I thought people would be rude. Instead noone seems to care. I have had no negative comments at all. (I’m still expecting someone to say something)most people don’t seem to even notice and if I interact with someone they just give me compliments e.g. I like your nails.

I hope the movie was good.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?