• This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

The 30th November is when people of Scotland celebrate St Andrew’s Day ( their patron saint).
      To all our ladies who are Scottish or of Scottish descent we wish you A Happy St Andrew’s Day🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Didn’t know that Stephanie. I assumed it was written by him
      Liz

Anonymous

Hi…

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 Happy St. Andrews day 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Being English through and through, I don’t celebrate St. Andrews day…..but I do love a Haggis….and a drop of gold watch.

The Somerset Grace xx

[postquote quote=583149] Grace I’m a bit of mongrel. My mum’s mother was born in County Wexford, my mum’s father I think came from England. My Grandparents moved to Preston in 1921 where my mum was born. Think they had to leave the Irish Free State as it was becoming then because of my Grandmother converting from Roman Catholic to Protestant. My father’s parents as far as I’m aware came from Scotland.
      Liz

Anonymous

Gosh Liz….

Happy St. Anyone’s day….xx

Stephanie thanks for your message. Before lockdown I attended a meeting where had an installation dinner which fell on the same night as Burns night. As a starter we had haggis with neeps and tatties. As the Chaplain I recited β€œthe Selkirk grace”.
      Some mae eat and canny eat,
      And some may eat that want it.
      But we can eat and we may eat,
      And tae the Lord we thank it.

Do you know who wrote that Stephanie?
      Liz

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Crossdresser Heaven |Β PrivacyΒ |Β Terms of UseΒ | Link to us |Β Contact VanessaΒ |Β Advertise with Crossdresser Heaven

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates fromΒ Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?