Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Trying hard to be altruistic and giving praise where it is due, is it appropriate that we might sing together a chorus of “thank you’s” to ALL and everybody at CDH, especially those who work in the background – (keeping us on the right side of the line!) I’m not trying to crawl and claim bonus points from anyone , I just thought how fortunate we all are to have these human walls of kindness wrapped around us. We all work hard for the CDH cause in our own special way and I expect the number of “thank you’s” in any one day would far outdo any other “established” forum. I am sure you know of the old observation – when someone has to to say thank you it causes a smile. What better present exists?
      9 ( and it cheers me up – so give it a whirl.
      ( PS, I have only been here a fortnight so some of you must have some beautiful memories of Golden Moments over the years, which were created by yourselves, perhaps? (I love you lots – thank you))
      I’m not around for a few days – quick get in the forum before I get back !!!!

Anonymous
      Lady

Amen to that!  Thank you CDH for giving us a place to just….BE!  And thanks to all of you folks behind the scenes that make it happen!

*kisses* tara 🙂

Anonymous

Anya…haven’t you heard…

” All good girls go to heaven”!!!!

Grace xx

Dawn Wyvern
        Managing Ambassador

Funny .. as there was a wonderful night club in London called ‘Heaven’ which we used to frequent in the 80’s as part of the ‘in’ crowd… we used to bop with the likes of Marilyn, Boy George and Peter Burns .. all the new romantics and new wave crowd who made ‘gender bending’ trendy in those days !

Yes – all the good girls did go to Heaven !

xx

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?