Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello all my girlfriends out their I’m finally comfortable to be my true self. And start my transformation into a woman. If you want to help I’m all open to suggestions

Anonymous

Welcome, Jimmy! The ladies here at CDH are a wealth of information, and really care about one another. You’ve come to the right place! All the best on your journey!

Hugs!

Shawna

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Jimmy welcome, your now part of a wonderful place to express yourself to who you would love to be. That lady deep inside and with the company of many caring and understanding gals who can help you with everything from dressing to makeup and all in between. So start enjoying all that we have and in a community that really supports and accepting for everyone. The very best on your transition , it’s certainly a big step and we’re all here to be with you in your new journey forward. Very nice to meet you and have a wonderful journey ahead.

Stephanie 🌹

Welcome Jimmy! Congratulations and good luck.

Hi Jimmy the very best of luck with your transition.

Hi, I’m 2 years into it.  I found out my insurance (Kaiser) has a Gender Pathways Clinic so I got a referral for that.  I’m going slow, starting with facial hair removal and testosterone blockers and an estradiol patch.

It’s a long process.  You can’t expect to go to bed one night male and wake up in the morning female.  I doubt that at my age (74) I’ll ever go all the way.   That is bottom surgery at this point is useless.  If I don’t ever intend to own a car, I have no use for a garage.  I’d like to have top (breast implants), but even though they will do bottom surgery, they won’t to implants.  Go figure.

By way of advice, be sure that you communicate with every one necessary.  Family first, friends and if you’re still working, employer.  Be open and up front with them.  The worst thing is just to spring it on them without any warning.  Trust me, I know; that’s how my wife found out about me.  She walked in on me dressed.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?