Tagged: 

Viewing 18 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi, I’m nervously finding my way through this site. I love flirty floaty things and looking for support from kind people. Stay with me as begin my journey

Hi welcome to CDH it’s brilliant here so friendly and informative.
      Love to chat with you anytime when you are ready.

Hugs Charlotte

Hi Paul,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Paul,

Welcome to CDH!

– Robyn

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Paul….Paula hum…. happy you found us. Browse our site and start enjoying all that we are about. The ladies here are wonderful and love to talk and offer help and advice if needed and always here just to listen if one wishes. In time make lasting friendships and know we’re always here to share each other’s experiences in our love for dressing. Very nice meeting and love to chat anytime.

Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

Welcome to the group! 🌻

Hi Paul nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here on the best CD site on the internet so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. So much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts from many ladies here telling the stories about there travels down there femme path in life.. So when you get comfortable with us please join in with some comments to these ladies then he he your turn ,, Just a story or two about the life of Paul as she travels down her girly path in life .. As for making friends here there are so many ladies here from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with.. So again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

Welcome Paul!

— Abbie 🥰

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Paul,

Welcome, I am also from the U.K. I am happy to keep in touch to offer any help or advice I ca, please feel free to message me.  I hope you find lots of friends and support.

Tara.

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hi   Paula,

Welcome to our amazing site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore to your heart’s content.

The warmth and hospitality of our community is just awesome.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on our site.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find the link on each member’s Profile page.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

We’re all with you!

Hi Paula, welcome to the CDH family. You’ve found the right place honey, the gals angels here are all amazing and are some of the nicest people around. I know they have helped me no end and am sure they’ll do the same for you. Feel free to put your heels up here.

Love Trisha

Welcome Paula!

Anonymous

You’ve come to the right place, sister! Everyone here is there to help you

Tonya Johnson
      Duchess - Annual

Welcome Paula.

Xoxo
      Tonya

Just want to say that I am new here to and you could not find a better place to start. The nicest and warm people you can ever have on your side are here. Welcome 😁

Anonymous

Paula
      same here, I am slowly getting from subject to subject, everyone here is so friendly
      with no question too hard to answer.
      Enjoy the voyage.

Hugs Wilma.

Trish White
      Baroness

Hi Paula,

Welcome to CDH, you will find all the help you need from all the girls here. I would also love to join you in your journey.

Cheers,

Trish

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?