• This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Starting to wear something more and liking it,short and pixie cut wigs.Inspiration is from my wife whom wears them due to having alopecia since she was a kid.I started wearing them once in a while starting with a few of them now up 10 buying 5 of them last weekend.Wore my first new one today,a pixie cut one and everyone liked it including my mom and sister.I loved it too and going to do it more still wearing my long and medium length wigs.

Hi again Bre  I have allways been a long hair girl i have a few shorter shoulder length wigs  but mostly 8 to 10 others are long length  differant styles and colors  love to mix up a bit and become someone else.. Wife helps sometimes with brushing them out and getting them set on my head to look the best   .. Congrats girl have fun playing its allways a great feeling last thing putting on your wig to finish that sweet girly look ..

Stephanie Bass

Wife helped me pick all 5 of them.Good thing is I am great to her about her alopecia,I love her no matter what.I do help her out picking her wigs out too which has been a great win/win for both of us

Anonymous

Hi Bre

I love it that you shop together, a girls hair is so important and a second opinion invaluable… Various  styles can make you look SO different, and I love that !!!

and it is the season of elves…so why not pixies???. big huggs to you…and your lovely wife.

Grace❤️

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?