Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Good afternoon Oz Time ladies,

For many a moon I have enjoyed wearing lacy stay up stockings, with the silicone bands on the inside.

But unless I attach them to a suspender/garter belt, they wont stay up.

I buy the extra tall size, so its not as though they are too short.

I’m wondering if its all cuased by the fact that due to “home pressures” I have yet to shave my legs.

So is my leg hair the thing that’s causing the problem.

Answers welcomed.

Caty

Anonymous

oh shave away… the new pleasure you will experience is worth keep pulling them up. I have probs but mostly they hold.

Caty,

i agree the issue is most likely the leg hair.  i have shaved my legs for many years even before i got serious about dressing and never have an issue with the stay ups staying up.  It may also be the brand – some are better than others in my experience.  Not sure of what is available in Oz … they are harder to find for me since i am a bigger girl but i wear Berkshire brand and they even have a back seam version that i love.

Good luck and just shave – there are plenty of reasons for boys to even shave including i just don’t like the hair very uncomfortable.

hugs,

suzette

Roberta Broussard
      Duchess - Annual

For what its worth I like the Hanes Silk reflections I’ve kept my bottom shaved for a while but gradually started working down my legs. No one has noticed the gradual change but my upper legs are only seen when i’m dressed. You could start with clippers to cut the hair short and closer to the skin. Just a thought.

Anonymous

Hi Caty,

It’s not a hair problem; my legs (and other parts) are hairless. but I have yet to find a pair of stay-ups which will stay up for more than 2 wearings.  The silicone bands age rather quickly, and lose their grip, and any oil or sweat on your legs will let them fall.  I suspect that these hose were never intended to have a long life, so not much effort has been placed in resolving the problem.

Hugs,

Bettylou

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I pretty much always wear pantyhose and most of the time they are sheer to waist. I have worn garter stockings and stay ups many times over the years. Garter stockings are fun with garters. Just a special and unique experience. The sexy garter on stay ups is fun to show off in short skirts and dresses. One thing I found with stay ups though is after several hours they an become uncomfortable to wear. I never really experienced the problem of them not staying up though. Maybe if I wore them more I would have had that experience occasionally.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?