Viewing 16 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Fitness is important for both mental and physical health. You might like to get outdoors and enjoy the fresh air. Maybe you hit the gym. Pilates may be your thing or you just love running tights. Vote for your favorite option.

Gwyneth
      Lady

Since I live across the street from the Great Smoky Mtn NP, I love to hike. So I picked walking.

Gwyn

I live in the city. That sounds amazing!

Ash💋

Gwyneth
          Lady

I lived in Memphis until 3 years ago. Don’t miss anything about it!

JOJO
      Lady

Playing golf and tennis.

Walking, indoor rowing, boxing and weight lifting for me. Sadly it all gets harder the older I get.

Susan

Your variety of work-outs is awesome! Don’t give up!

Ash

Anonymous

I used to run 5 or 6 days a week.  Also lifted weights.  I don’t lift weights anymore and running has slowed to jogging 3 miles in the morning.  I can still do 25 push-ups and 25 setups 5 days a week.

Kerri

Body weight exercises are great! Keep going Kerri!

Ash

Anonymous
      Lady

I get on my spin bike every morning and also do kettle bell workouts too.

Kettle Bells are a beast! Way to go Sandy!

Ash

I am avid cyclist and swimmer.  I regularlly train in both activities, (usally wearing the appropriate feminine attire for the activity).  As such, I cannot pick one activity.

I hope within a year to be able to return competing in full triathlons.  Currently, my running is limited medically.  I do, however, compete in aquabike events (a triathlon without the running).

MacKenzie.

Awesome MacKenzie. I hope you get back to Full Tris soon!

Ash

Rayna Carlian
      Duchess

I love pumping…iron… no really. I love to lift.

My second source of exercise is, no not that, I play Ice hockey.

resistance training helps me release a TON of stress from the world around me.

Annnnnnd, I’ve started having a little fun wearing leggings or REALLY short shorts to the gym, but lifting all my guy stuff… I hope I’m confusing the HELL out of some straight/uptight folks at 24 hour fitness. LOL

Have fun out there!

xoxo

Rayna

Hey Ashley,  I watch how much I eat (beer and pizza) and still work 5 half days a week as a lumberjack.  I call that my farm aerobics and I never go to the gym.  I agree with Susan that it gets harder to do as I get older but the alternate is so much worse.

Vee gonna pomp u up?    Marg

My workout routine is: vacuuming, washing, drying, folding, mopping, dusting and scrubbing.  Plus up and down the stairs.  All in heels.

Up and down the stairs in heels. My calves are burning just thinking about it.

Ash💋

Anonymous

Peloton, 5-6 days a week

I used to be an avid cyclist but now, having moved from the temperate climate of the UK (until this summer) to sub tropical North Carolina, I don’t ride outside for a couple of reasons. 1) It’s not fun in 90F ( 32C) temperatures and 2) Many American drivers cannot see cyclists. I have a recumbent bike in the house where I can control the temperature.  Add to that, I have a subscription to iFit.com and my bike bluetooths to my tablet allowing me to cycle anywhere there is Google Street View. As an OAP, I do try and keep up with my exercise by completing at least two 3 mile sprints each day. I also used to walk a lot but replacement knees & back surgery, although a godsend, have slowed me down in that area of exercise.

I understand the weather concerns. I live in Texas.  It is brutally hot 🔥here during the summer.

Ash💋

During my life I have practiced contact sports: Rugby, Muay Thai, MMA, but also swimming and biking and cross fit
      Unfortunately, 2 years before the start of the Covid19 pandemic I was found to have a benign tumor on the optic nerve.
      This has violently changed my life and with it all my sporting activities.
      I had to undergo chemotherapy and radiation first and then the removal operation, after the surgery the doctors forbade me almost everything I did before as a sport; I can take long walks, swim, cycle on land without major slopes.
      Now I am facing a new food plan to rebalance my metabolism still under the shock of chemotherapy.
      For now I am satisfied with taking long walks between the city and the beach in the company of my labrador.
      Then I’ll start cycling and then swimming again.
      Biking and swimming will surely restore shape to my buttocks and legs and compete with the diet when I get back in shape.
      No pain No gain

Hugs from Italy
      Greta❤️

Oh my, I will pray for your recovery.  You have an amazing attitude after such an ordeal.  Thanks for sharing your story!

Ash💋

Dear @ashleycd1
          Playing contact sports I learned to accept defeat with dignity but …. Never give up!
          We fall to learn to get up!

XOXOX from Italy
          Greta ❤️

Anonymous
      Lady

All you girls doing all that physical exercise is making me feel so guilty. I was self employed in the construction industry for decades and got all my physical exercise through work so I’ve never had a gym membership. I was also an avid hunter and fisherman. Now, since being retired I’m only exercising by walking which some days its a lot of walking around our property while other days its only from the couch to the kitchen and back…. Oh, I see I need another beer!

In the past, I never really exercised specifically, relying on the work i did around the house to accomplish that. Did not really watch my diet either, a bit overweight perhaps, but not too bad. In 2020 though i became quite ill (not covid related) that required hospitalization. I lost 35 pounds. Upon my recovery, I was prescribed an exercise regimen that included weights, specific exercises for my neck back and knees which were giving me problems, biking (which I enjoyed anyway and got away from over the years) and walking, in addition to a sensible balanced diet. The results have been very positive – I’ve maintained my new lower weight, my eating habits are changed for the better, I feel stronger, my blood pressure has lowered and is more consistent, my overall energy has increased – and best of all for our purposes here, I can fit much more nicely into the form fitting styles that I like!

Great story Kris and good advice for us all!

Ash💋

Hi Ashley,

I have been focused on weight loss this year and hit the treadmill at the gym six days a week. My goal is 5k a day but recently upped my game and now do a 6k a day. I started at 3.4mph and gradually worked up to 3.9mph and pretty use to this speed now so the plan is to punch it up to 4.0 next week.
      Changing my diet and upping my walk intensity must be doing something right as I’ve dropped 38lbs to date.
      This is all so I can start hormone therapy so I’m very motivated.

Ready, sweat, go!

Thanks for asking.
      -joanne

Good for you! Working out is good for both mind and body.

Ash💋

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

I run a lot. However, I skipped this morning’s run for some girl time instead.

Hugs, Liara

Running is my thing, too,  I never miss a day. Thanks for the comment!

Ash💋

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?