Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi Ladies,

I’m glad to finally make my way into this community. I’ve been crossdressing for years and dealing with the desire to for longer. Growing up in a traditional, conservative family, I’ve been in denial about my transgender status for a very long time. As the years go by, I’ve more or less come to terms with my gender preference. That said, as the parent of small children, I feel like I’m stuck between a rock and a hard place with regards to my gender expression. Can anyone else relate? I’d love to learn about others’ experiences as I navigate my own.

Thanks,

Stephanie

Hi Stephanie, and welcome from a former Illinois girl, now living in Arizona. I think you will find this to be a place where you can make new friends and share your experiences in confidence. I understand how difficult it is for someone with children at home to be able to freely express their feminine side. I suspect that is why so many of us older CD’ers waited until the kids were gone (even though in my case all three of my boys know about Paulette). The trials you are going through, and those of others, have caused a few of us to form a little organization called Confident U. While Confident U is in its infancy the goal is to have experienced “Big Sisters” take new girls under their wing and help equip them with the confidence to go out and about and enjoy their feminine side. We had our first ‘shakedown cruise’ a few weeks ago where several of us went to Las Vegas. We had makeovers, dinners, drinks and just a lot of fun. We plan to do it on a regular basis. It was so gratifying to see the ‘first time out’ girls ‘blossom’ and thrive out in public. (Now they are becoming “Big Sisters”.) Our next trip is the end of June with a few more “new” girls. I hope you will be able to join us one of these days. Hugs, Paulette

The idea of taking a trip with other transwomen sounds really exciting. Definitely keep me in the loop and thanks!

Stephanie:

It isn’t about “gender preference”. The implication is that we could just as easily do something else, but that isn’t the case. It has to do with what and who we are. For whatever reason, there is something different about us, how we view the world and how we relate to it. The “why” question, that appears here from time to time, is really a bit pointless as, so far, no one really understands what happens for us. It is an IS.

I definitely agree with looking for community. Knowing that there are others like us is important. Plus, we are social creatures and being able to be among our peers will always be a significant thing to do.

You can search for other forum members in your area by clicking on Social in the menu and then Member Directory.

Thanks you for being thorough with your Profile page. It really does help other members to understand you better. Also, remember that your page will always be readily available and and may be updater at any time.

Hi Stephanie,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Stephanie and welcome to the CDH family. I’m glad you could join us. Yes, there are many here that find themselves in a situation that’s most likely, very similar to yours. You will fit in just fine.

Rose

Harriette
      Lady

“Can anyone else relate?” Stephanie

As you read the many stories of other members here, most of us can relate, one way or another.

You are not alone, while at the same time many of us have to hide or contain what we do or how we do it.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Stephanie

It’s wonderful to have you here with us in this wonderful community . Enjoy browsing through many of our well written forums, read about stories of others learn more on as they journey through their experiences. Many here to meet , talk with and for some develop wonderful friendships. A caring place I hope you enjoy being part of. Very nice meeting you

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Stephanie welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, I’m a mature crossdresser I’ve been dressing most of my life since i was about 8 or 9 years old when i tried my older sister’s lingerie on I’m still in the closet too, I’m sorry i can’t meet up with you for a coffee ☕ I’m on the other side of the pond in the UK, I’m sure there are lots of girls near to where you live who will be happy to meet up with you for a coffee and a chat I’m sure you will find lots of friends on here so if you have any questions just ask and the girls will get back to you X 🎀

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Stephanie,

*Please excuse my long delayed Greeting*

Welcome to our CrossDresser Heaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compassion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrossDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via Private Message (PM).  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need from: The Help Center or our Ambassadors by using the links in the Top R/H Drop Down 3 bar Menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat (PC), Groups, Additional Photo Allowance, etc.

****** https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?