• This topic has 26 replies, 22 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Becka.
Viewing 25 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Diana W
      Lady

Okay, so this is going to be pretty tame compared to what some of you ladies do, but it was a big deal to me!

I walked to our local coffee shop today wearing a pair of women’s shorts and a women’s top.  It wasn’t overly obvious as neither item was particularly frilly but just knowing I was wearing them, it felt amazing.  Nobody commented.  Nobody stared even though I walked right past several people.  I’m nowhere near ready to go out in a dress or a skirt but at least I have an option to get my outdoor CD fix.

Hi Diana have you been out before ?? As this is a great first step girlfriend and hope for many more for you

Hugs girlfriend

Stephanie

Amy Myers
      Baroness

That’s a great start Diana, and I quite understand. I think my very first time out in public was in guy clothes, but I was completely underdressed, including pantyhose. The undies and pantyhose of course no one could see, though the feeling of the smooth pantyhose on my legs was amazing, however it was the padded bra which gave me kind of like “A” cup boobs poking out. So I went into a coffee shop for a coffee and a snack like that.

I was so terrified!!! But I didn’t look all that out of place, not like having big boobs hanging there, as I wasn’t any larger than some guys normally have. As far as I could tell, I didn’t get a second glance from anyone at all. Just a regular looking guy getting some lunch. If only they knew!

So, like you said, pretty tame by comparison to others, but a rather nerve wracking experience at the time.

Like the old analogy, you have to learn to walk before you can run, the same idea holds true here. Take baby steps till you get the skill and confidence to go further.

However, like yours, mine was successful trip out, from which I was able to make many more.

Good Going!!

Amy

Anonymous

Hello Diana,

I am so so happy for you. 🌹You just enjoy yourself. Take your time. Find your comfort zone. A little bit at a time Luv. No need to rush…

I am so glad you got out. Its such a wonderful, tranquil feeling…. Pure bliss…😊

Again, I am so happy for you sis

Hugs girlfriend

Natasha💋💋💋

🌹🌹🌹

Diana W
      Lady

Stephanie, I’ve been out in femme shorts before in our local supermarket.  But this is the first time I’ve been out in femme shorts and top.  It was just the first of many times.  I loved it!

These little things are big things for us!  Wearing panties every day and feeling my pants glide over them at work helps calm me and keep me centered.  Pantyhose in the winter too.  I’m looking for some ladies dress slacks I can wear in drab for the same reason.  I found a yellow silk button-up long-sleeved blouse that I think will pass at work with a tie.

Having a little “sexy secret” ALWAYS makes the day go better!  Sitting in an important meeting with colleagues, and thinking “If you only knew what I’m wearing under this suit…” keeps me in light spirits during these times that can really bring us down.

Keep up with the “stealth”!!!

Diana W
      Lady

Thank you! 🙂

Anonymous

That’s dope^_^. Congrats

Anonymous

Good for you, Diana.  Most of us have to work our way up to full-femme mode.  I started with ladies’ tees, then jeans, and only recently worked up to girly tops and shorts while in stealth mode.

Thats awesome go sista

I have never gone out enfemme ,but love to go out underdressed with panties and pantyhose ,just recently going out with soft cup bra on covering my own smallish ‘breasts’, what a lovely feeling don’t want to take the bra off ,but if the weather gets a hot ,can only wear one layer and I don’t want to take a chance as I am a secret dresser .     Michelle  xx

Anonymous

Diana!!!…..how’s your heart girl????….little victories build the confidence, I’m sure you are looking forward to your next trip “out” already….. huggs to you,    Grace xx

Diana W
        Lady

Thanks for your responses everyone!  @GraceScarlett, I’m already planning to wear that outfit next time we go shopping.  I can’t wait!!

Patty Phose
      Duchess

That sounds great. I dressed like that when I was 17. Then when I was 18 I went fully femme. Going out in shorts and top was comfortable to me. I even went shopping a lot in that attire. I even added platform wedges to that outfit.

Then when I was 18 and went fully femme, going out in that attire took a whole new level of, courage. I guess it’ good to start out small and gradually build up.

Robin Snow
      Duchess

Hi Diana,

Congratulations!   Taking that first step is huge!  I’ve been out in women’s shorts and jeans.  I’d like to add a nice top to my next adventure.

Congrats on your first steps. I remember my first time out wearing women’ jeans over my panties, a bra and forms, sweater and jacket. I had to drive to a corner store. I tossed the jacket on the seat, drove to the store, got out of the car put on my jacket and went in . My first thought was what to say if confronted, when that did not happen I was elated.

Anonymous

Good on you!! It is an amazing feeling to know you can wear what you want and no one knows!!

Anonymous

Like you Diana, First time out in stealthy fem I drove to the local mini mart. I was determined to pass that gate. I underdressed with bra, suspenders, stockings and chose to wear black leather jeans, Wolford high neck sweater, fem ankle boots, and a fem biker jacket. Felt pretty good and did not attract any looks except from a guy in the queue (line). I think it was a supportive look?

A bit full on but did not feel awkward.

Interestingly all garments sourced from the local thrift (charity) shop.

The interesting aspect of all this is I discovered later the cafe upstairs is a local and frequently visited CD haunt.

all pre lockdown.

Hugs

Averyl

That one small step for ma’am.
      One giant leap for ma’am-kind.

I am taking those similar steps out too now.  Nothing too outrageous but it’s there if you look.  Such a great feeling.

Diana, I wish you all the best and continued success!

Hi Diana,

Congratulations on getting out in ladies shorts and top to walk to your local coffee shop.  You’re building your confidence small step by step.  Enjoy your next outing.

Alice

Thrift shops! I love them but in my area of PA they are all closed. My local one lets me try on apparel in the lady’s dressing room. Good for them, and great for me.

For the past few weeks on my days off I’ve been experimenting with stealth cross dressing to see how much I can get away with without attracting too much attention. I wear panties every day regardless and I have an extensive collection of women’s jeans, mostly Gloria Vanderbilt, that I’m comfortable in. The only time I wear socks now is for work as on my days off I’ve gone at least to women’s knee highs and trouser socks; if I anticipate being able to try on dresses at a store I will wear a pair of thigh high stay ups or even full tights or pantyhose, or at least pack a pair of thigh highs in my purse. I’ve also been able to go out in a women’s blouse over a bra and my forms. The only downside is that among my shoe collection there are a limited number of pairs that I’m able to wear comfortably for at least most of the day, so my try on kit for the dressing rooms includes at least one pair of proper dress heels in addition to some sort of foundation garment or slip, a pair of thigh highs and at least one strapless bra in case I find a strapless or off the shoulder dress that I like to see myself in, along with one of my wig if I feel really good about donning it in the dressing room.

So far I’ve had success in this endeavor, with a few even complimenting my on the shoes (usually either a pair of black Magdesian kitten heels or black ankle boots). I’m not confident yet to go out in a skirt or a dress, but I’m doing OK for now.

Christine

Yes, stealth dressing, or as some call it “Hybrid” mode. I have been doing the hybrid for about 10 years now. I usually buy my clothes at Walmart and much prefer to use the womens dept. Tank tops, polo shirts, shorts and long pants can all be found that don’t attract any attention when worn by a man.

Walmart’s has a great variety of clothes in the lady’s dept that can be worn by men or women as you say. And at out local one I can even use the women’s dressing room since they remodeled the try on are. Haven;t been there since the bug started so I don’t know if the dressing rooms are open but probably not.

Anonymous

Hi Diana,

You’re off to a good start.  I began with ladies’ tees from Walmart, then morel girly tops, ladies’ jeans (GV), and this year I added shorts to my wardrobe.  And of course, panties and bras.  It takes time to work up to skirts and dresses, but you will get there.

Hugs,

Bettylou

Natalie
      Lady

Great start! Small steps lead to bigger things, I hope you find just as I did and many other ladies on here that an outing should be fun rather then a living nightmare! Have fun and enjoy every time you can go out!

Becka
      Lady

Awesome Diana!

You are braver than I!  About 2 years ago I started going out in public (and dressing at home) in hybrid mode.  Everything below my waist is womans clothing.  Pants, shoes, hose or tights, its the only way I can go out.  With some outfits and shoes its more obvious that others, but it does feel great!

You go gurl!

Bekka!

Viewing 25 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?