• This topic has 13 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Seren.
Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Dee Frost
      Baroness - Annual

I’m SOOOO excited!!!

Yes, it’s the small things in life that often mean so much to us. Yes, this is small but to me it represents my march through transition.

As I wrote in my Intro to CDH, I am nearing my retirement.  I am a small town professional, and that comes with a lot of baggage.  Over two decades ago I had previously lived full time as a woman, along with my wife, for 13 months (397 days to be exact).  In my heart, mind and soul, I am a woman trapped in the wrong body. My wife and I have decided that I will begin my full time life again as a woman on the day of my retirement. I’ll have the peace to live as a woman until the end of days… and I hope that that is no time soon!!!

Anyway, today my wife and I drove to Columbus for a small first step. My ear piercings had grown closed over the years. So, I got a new set of pierced ears.  Also, I have always wanted an umbilical piercing, so I got one! It is SO CUTE! A nice little dangle. Oh, and did I say that it is just so cute? And not only that, my wife got one too! And no, they are not matching. She had always thought about getting one, but was too frightened about the discomfort.  When she saw mine, she was convinced that she had to have one too.

So there you have it. Silly, but yet so meaningful to me. And just for the record, my dangle is cuter than my wifes… Just sayin’

Dee

Anonymous

Hello Dee

I am so happy for you.

Enjoy your en femme time on retirement

Hugs

Natasha💋

Anonymous

Congratulations Dee, happy retirement sweetie.
      What’s next a tattoo?.
      Enjoy sweetie.
      Amanda X

Dee Frost
        Baroness - Annual

No, Amanda. I’m not into the tattoo thing. I like the earring and naval piercings that I can change out for the occasion.

Anonymous

Hello girl…..the fact you count “days” says it all…you may be retiring from just one part of your life, but beginning another more beautiful chapter….and no, it’s so not silly!!!!!….biggest huggs, Grace xx

Patty Phose
      Duchess

it doesn’t sound silly at all. it sounds like the a long time dream coming true. Congratulations with that and your retirement.

Hi Dee,

Congratulations on getting your ears pierced and your upcoming retirement.

Alice

Good for you Dee on your upcoming retirement plans and your wonderful wife.

I so want a belly button piercing.

Patty

Peggy Sue Williams
      Duchess - Annual

Hi Dee,

I have been through Eufaula, Alabama many times, over the years (I read your CDH profile), traveling to Panama City Beach.  Sometimes, during my working years, we would leave late in the afternoon and stay overnight in Eufaula, leaving for PCB the next morning.  I live in Marietta, Georgia.

Eufaula is a very beautiful town.

Hugs,

Peggy Sue

Hi Dee

So awesome, what a fantastic way to start retirement

XXX Paula

Anonymous

Good for you, Dee.  Enjoy!

What a wonderful story. Congratulations to you both! You have made my day!!

Hugs and more Hugs to you both

Diane

Dee Frost
      Baroness - Annual

I have a sister-in-law that lives in Marietta.

Yes, Eufaula is a beautiful place to live. Challenges will be ahead, but none are going to stop my life.

Pleasure to meet you, Peggy Sue.

Seren
      Baroness

This is sooooo lovely, thanks for sharing your story Dee

Seren

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?