Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi – 44 year old and for the first time introducing myself as steph.  I have been playing with girls clothes since I was 12 but am getting more and more bold.  I am married with a family and nobody knows.  I tend to change into clothes at work and sometimes go out with undergarments on.  Write to me if you are in a similar spot.
      💕 steph

Hi Steph,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Steph we understand life is certainly complicated with family not knowing but here things don’t have to be . Enter into a place where everything is hopefully easier to open up to. With others like yourself enjoy experiencing your love for dressing with no conflicts or judgements  and to be comfortable with being who you are. And in time with the help and support will move you forward  to express yourself with confinance to discover more about your femininity. Happy to welcome you and  I hope to see you around here soon. Hugs!!

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Steph and welcome to this Heavenly address of friendly and supportive persons.   I think you will find a lot of people residing here that are in the same “spot” as yourself.

Hi Steph as a sister here you have nothing to worry about we all have been there like myself I started as a young kid thru the teen years till i met wife in early 20s got married  came out to her soon after marrige been 38 years now and she is very supportive of Stephanie i get to underdress once in a while but mostly at home most of the time never out as where we live in a old farmer community and not a choice to be scene  good luck girl and hope things will come together for you as we are here for you anytime you need us..

Stephanie Bass

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

Thank you all for the notes and the welcome. I never guessed there were so many of us out there. This is really the first time I have communicated to anyone about this and it feels good and exciting. Well, the woman I hastily gave cash and “keep the change” as I grabbed the bag and ran out of Lane Bryant was probably the first. Tuop898989 at gmail

Anonymous
      Lady

Welcome Steph to CDH. The best place to learn there are thousands, maybe hundreds of thousands of CD’s just like yourself and we all share a lot of common histories and desires. We are the CD sisterhood…. welcome.

Anonymous

Hi Steph

Welcome to the best sisterhood around.

Hugs

Wilma.

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Steph,

Welcome to our amazing site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrossDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Hello  Steph  Welcome to CDH…

This is a Safe Place to Be Your True Self..  To make Good Friends who Understand and are Willing to Help… with Answers to Your Questions… We were.. where you are…Now… But you are HERE.. YOU ARE NOT ALONE… YOU HAVE..ALL THE GIRL’S AT CDH..    to help you…Be Your True Self      Love  Jessica 💕

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Steph,

Welcome, it so nice to meet you.  I hope you find lots of friendship and support here.  I am always happy to chat so please feel free to get in touch.

Tara.

Sylvia
      Lady

Dear Steph ,

Welcome to CDH and our Sisterhood !
      This is the best place to be for Girls like us , as you will find out
      by exploring this wonderful site.
      I have been here now for almost two months , and already can’t imagine
      my life without it !

I hope you enjoy yourself here ,

Love Sylvia.

Dear Steph,

I have been under-dressing for the last few months and found friends at the local Lane Bryant store.  The ladies there are both understanding and non-judgmental.  I have had a bra fitting, 46B, as well as feedback from then regarding the fit and look of several items, bras, camis, etc.  They have also made positive comments regarding my selection of panties.  I have tried on several items in the dressing room and the ladies were more than accommodating to make me feel comfortable and welcome in their store.

The first time I went into the store, I was looking for panties and when I told the sales person they were for me, she made several suggestions as to style and size.  Having gone in cold, there was a learning curve on sizes.

I hope my experience will help you to find the courage to ask for help on your next visit.

XOXO

Dani

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?