Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

my name is Stephanie and I am older in the closet crossdresser. Β I am tall, slender. Β  I cd for pleasure, my pleasure 😇. Β I do not want to transition except mentally. Β I love the way I feel when I cd and just feel what I feel is feminine type feelings at its finest ❤️ But I am a male and know it. Β I have become quite comfortable in my cd’ing and where I want to go with it. Β  Makeup, I want the makeup to go with my long legs covered in pantyhose and satin and extremely short dress with nails 👍. I want to share this with another person of similar tastes. Β I live in the NW and I am married, but she does not know of the extent of my desires and dressing. Β I want to just talk with a mature CD about myself Β  Β I started like most as catalogs and lingerie and slips and nylons. Β My infatuation with legs and nylons started maybe around 2-3 under the table at the grandmas, my aunt had the nylons n legs I would hug and feel. Β Wonder what she thought. Β So a little bout me, hard working good all around person, with a secret ❤️💋👠💄💅🏼👗

stephanie

Hi Stephanie and welcome to CDH. I am quite sure you will find some new friend on our site. The girls are always ready to assist with questions, they all love to help out. I am no spring chicken anymore as well……give me a shout if you would like to chat. I have been just about everywhere and experienced a lot of things.Β  Look forward to hearing from you sweetie!

Dame Veronica

Anonymous

U R THE FIRST CD I MET ON LINE, FIRST ONE , LIKEΒ  NYLONS ,SO DO IIII I LIKE TO FEEL SEXY , TURNS ME ON AND HOPE THE OTHER PERSON. MARRIEDΒ  VERYΒ  VERY DISCREET …,

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Stephanie welcomeΒ  Β , your experiences mentioned has similarities of that of many including myself. Here you’ll find our site very helpful and friendly and a wonderful place to express ourselves. Meet and make friends and enjoy your journey here . Very nice meeting you and hope to see you here. 🌹

Thank you Stephanie. Β I do want and need a friend. Β Keep our fingers crossed. Β So would you mind sharing more about you?

Edie Majeski
      Baroness

Hello, Stephanie. I, too, am a older CD: 65. Though only avenger height (as the male goes) I, too, like to dress for a younger look. Welcome, darling.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

You sound so much like me with the fascination and love of women’s legs in nylons. To keep me from touching and caressing women’s legs in nylons I was given my own stockings and pantyhose. I would put on pantyhose with a shirt that looked like a short dress, borrow a pair of my mother’s heels and go prancing about the house showing off my pretty legs in nylons.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Crossdresser Heaven |Β PrivacyΒ |Β Terms of UseΒ | Link to us |Β Contact VanessaΒ |Β Advertise with Crossdresser Heaven

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates fromΒ Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?