Viewing 16 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Well Ashley went out last night for a couple quick stops. First I drove to the bank machine and went in instead of using the drive thru. No other cars where parked outside so I got out of the car and walked in loving the sound of my heels as I strolled in.(wearing a mandatory mask of course). As I was paying some bills I heard the outside door open and my heart started pounding. A man walked in probably mid 40’s as I took a quick look to see who was coming in. I could actually feel him looking me over as I was in jeans, heels , top with a black long sweater over it, oh and taupe pantyhose. Full makeup and my new wig. I had an infinity scarf on to help keep my warm aka.. and hide my Adam’s apple. As I finished my transactions I knew I had to turn his way so with confidence I turned , smiled at him and started walking out, again he was smiling and then said “ good evening “ . I just smiled and made my way out as I was afraid to talk.

Next stop the Circle K for some cigarettes and again parked and got out pretty close to the door. There were no other cars so I figured the store was empty but once I entered to my surprise there was 2 younger girls inside getting slushes.  Walked to the counter , asked for my brand , paid and left the store. Nothing crazy but big steps for Ashley.
      How many other girls do the same?

Good for you, Ashley. I have been out twice now mostly dressed, and still working up my nerve for more. those baby steps are so exhilarating, one ay at a tie, lol
      Hugs, Regi

Yes hun, one high heeled step at a time! Everyone goes at there own pace.

Anonymous

Big steps indeed.
      Very many heart felt congratulations. No stopping you now. 🌹🤪
      Averyl

Hi Ashley, your not one of the Ashleys from “Recess” are you. Sorry showing my age.

You sound like you are growing more confident by the day. Im building up to my first public outing. It’s gonna be to work. I’m out there but Covid had stopped me on my tracks. I should be able to work again next Saturday. Need to get my make up skills up to scratch, quickly I think.

Love Trish

Hey hun, I’m pretty sure I’m not that Ashley!Lol.
        Good luck with your first outing Trish, I know it won’t be your last.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

Baby steps can be big steps. You got the nerve to go out dressed and do some errands. During you errands, you were around and interacted with people. To me that’s huge.

Hey hun, well a few people but I do love the feeling it gives me while I’m out as Ashley.

Patty Phose
          Duchess

I’m impressed you got the desire and nerve to do it. Even after getting clocked more then once you still enjoyed it and loved the feeling. Good for you and congratulations.

well done ashley all I can say as someone who goes out regularly go for it girl xxx

Good beginning Ashley, small steps lead to bigger steps and then maybe one giant leap for femininity. The more you venture out your confidence grows until you get to the point when you realize you are going to be you regardless of what others think. Embrace who you are and what you want to become. We all need more brave women like you.

Hi Ashley,

From some one who has only been out once (for two whole days away from home) I think that you were very brave and that took GIANT steps!! From my only experience I found it to be exhilarating yet terrifying. I am looking forward to another trip away from home where I can do it again but will probably never go out locally. Congratulations on a VERY big deal!!! Stephanie

Morning Stephanie,

Thanks so much for the kind words. Yes maybe small in my eyes but big in Ashley’s! Yes it was at night and I did have a mask on but I still loved every minute of my short trip. The gentleman at the bank machine was checking me out which made me nervous and exhilarated at the same time. Hopefully he thought I looked good or maybe he had clocked me and that’s why he was smiling.
        Either way it was for me not him so again I enjoyed everything about being out. The smell of my perfume, the clicking of my heels , my confidence as I walked , just being able to be me while out of the confines of my own home.  My wife and I were planning an out of town trip just before Covid hit so let’s hope we can get back to somewhat normal soon!

Hugs

Ashley

Great job Ashley you did wonderfully!! Just like you i started baby steps as well and slowly added a few more stops. The important thing I found was that there was no rush to do more but it was most important that I felt comfortable taking additional steps. You’ll get there , proud of you honey !!!

Hugs and Kisses Candace

Gwyneth
      Lady

My baby steps are far behind yours. So first, congratulations. I wonder what’s next. It’s probably been said before, but you are the first I’ve read; a mask goes a long way in making us passable. I hated masks when they were first mandated, but it occurred to me right away that now I can buy all the makeup I want. Who’s going to know!

Thanks Gwyneth, it has to start somewhere I guess. And yes the mask is good for something I guess.
        Ashley

Gwyneth
          Lady

None of my business might well be your reply, but how tall are you? My last physical has me down to 5’7”. There are plenty of nice looking women taller than me. But that (and other attributes) still worries me.

That’s how tall I am, and I don’t worry about wearing 4 inch heels out and about. Lots of girls taller than us, no worries!

Bridgette

Anonymous

My elder daughter is 5’8″, and in heels, she’s taller than I am (5’10”). And a lot of the GGs who wear stilettos are taller than that; so really, nothing to worry about.

Bettylou

I’m sorry if I came across that way but I wasn’t being rude hun! I’m around 5’10” without heels . And buying makeup is super fun I find.

Guess we will be seeing you at the malls and in public now by the end of the year

Well done you! Each time makes the next easier. Each time creates fog all around, making it so much fun. Next time you’ll do even more.

Bridgette

Trisha
      Duchess

I love going out. Sooo much fun. Made enfemme indoors kinda ho hum

Trisha.

Hi Ashley,

Well done!  Sounds like you had fun running your errands.  I’m about 6’ and usually wear flats because they’re easier to drive in.  This time of year it’s warm boots.  Most people don’t notice but a thanks Miss or thanks mamm gives an upbeat feeling.

Enjoy your next outing and have fun!

Alice

Thanks Alice, it was kinda short but it was exciting to say the least!

Anonymous

Proud of you doing the same thing but as baby steps decided last night to do a big step went out with some friends to eat as Donna had so much fun and so many people staring and some coming over to the table and saying how beautiful and few sexy comments.

Sounds like a fun night for sure hun! Hopefully in time I’ll be there as well.

Gwyneth
      Lady

[postquote quote=437689]
      I never thought you were rude. Pretty nice really.

Anonymous

Congrats! I also just recently took my first steps out! It’s very exciting, and I am glad to hear it went as well for you as it did for me! Here’s hoping we both have many more wonderful experiences out in the world!

Thanks hun and same to you! And yes let’s hope we have many more.

Hugs

Ashley

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?