- January 24, 2021 at 4:34 am #437478Ashley KonnersParticipantRegistered On: August 15, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 97Has thanked: 448 timesBeen thanked: 323 times
Well Ashley went out last night for a couple quick stops. First I drove to the bank machine and went in instead of using the drive thru. No other cars where parked outside so I got out of the car and walked in loving the sound of my heels as I strolled in.(wearing a mandatory mask of course). As I was paying some bills I heard the outside door open and my heart started pounding. A man walked in probably mid 40’s as I took a quick look to see who was coming in. I could actually feel him looking me over as I was in jeans, heels , top with a black long sweater over it, oh and taupe pantyhose. Full makeup and my new wig. I had an infinity scarf on to help keep my warm aka.. and hide my Adam’s apple. As I finished my transactions I knew I had to turn his way so with confidence I turned , smiled at him and started walking out, again he was smiling and then said “ good evening “ . I just smiled and made my way out as I was afraid to talk.
Next stop the Circle K for some cigarettes and again parked and got out pretty close to the door. There were no other cars so I figured the store was empty but once I entered to my surprise there was 2 younger girls inside getting slushes. Walked to the counter , asked for my brand , paid and left the store. Nothing crazy but big steps for Ashley.
How many other girls do the same?
Total of 26 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- January 26, 2021 at 9:52 am #438529Amelia LawrenceLadyRegistered On: January 4, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 27Has thanked: 69 timesBeen thanked: 118 times
- January 26, 2021 at 10:01 am #438532
- January 24, 2021 at 4:36 pm #437769Gwyneth SimpsonLadyRegistered On: January 21, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 51Has thanked: 766 timesBeen thanked: 166 times
- January 24, 2021 at 2:38 pm #437727DonnaLadyRegistered On: January 17, 2021Topics: 38Replies: 474Has thanked: 2031 timesBeen thanked: 1535 times
Proud of you doing the same thing but as baby steps decided last night to do a big step went out with some friends to eat as Donna had so much fun and so many people staring and some coming over to the table and saying how beautiful and few sexy comments.
- January 24, 2021 at 2:41 pm #437730
- January 24, 2021 at 2:33 pm #437723Alice UnderwireLadyRegistered On: September 16, 2019Topics: 21Replies: 2734Has thanked: 1962 timesBeen thanked: 5552 times
Well done! Sounds like you had fun running your errands. I’m about 6’ and usually wear flats because they’re easier to drive in. This time of year it’s warm boots. Most people don’t notice but a thanks Miss or thanks mamm gives an upbeat feeling.
Enjoy your next outing and have fun!
- January 24, 2021 at 2:37 pm #437726
- January 24, 2021 at 2:20 pm #437718
- January 24, 2021 at 11:54 am #437666Bridgette VonSmirffLadyRegistered On: October 18, 2020Topics: 18Replies: 468Has thanked: 7597 timesBeen thanked: 1851 times
- January 24, 2021 at 7:56 am #437551Deborah SullivanDuchessRegistered On: February 27, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 534Has thanked: 2287 timesBeen thanked: 2061 times
- January 24, 2021 at 8:11 am #437560
- January 24, 2021 at 7:50 am #437543Gwyneth SimpsonLadyRegistered On: January 21, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 51Has thanked: 766 timesBeen thanked: 166 times
My baby steps are far behind yours. So first, congratulations. I wonder what’s next. It’s probably been said before, but you are the first I’ve read; a mask goes a long way in making us passable. I hated masks when they were first mandated, but it occurred to me right away that now I can buy all the makeup I want. Who’s going to know!
- January 24, 2021 at 8:08 am #437559Ashley KonnersLadyRegistered On: August 15, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 97Has thanked: 448 timesBeen thanked: 323 times
- January 24, 2021 at 8:13 am #437562Gwyneth SimpsonLadyRegistered On: January 21, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 51Has thanked: 766 timesBeen thanked: 166 times
None of my business might well be your reply, but how tall are you? My last physical has me down to 5’7”. There are plenty of nice looking women taller than me. But that (and other attributes) still worries me.
- January 24, 2021 at 1:37 pm #437689Ashley KonnersLadyRegistered On: August 15, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 97Has thanked: 448 timesBeen thanked: 323 times
- January 24, 2021 at 11:47 am #437663Bridgette VonSmirffLadyRegistered On: October 18, 2020Topics: 18Replies: 468Has thanked: 7597 timesBeen thanked: 1851 times
- January 24, 2021 at 12:36 pm #437679Bettylou CoxDuchessRegistered On: May 26, 2019Topics: 18Replies: 1842Has thanked: 3410 timesBeen thanked: 6304 times
- January 24, 2021 at 7:22 am #437537Candace BaciLadyRegistered On: October 19, 2020Topics: 43Replies: 92Has thanked: 327 timesBeen thanked: 712 times
Great job Ashley you did wonderfully!! Just like you i started baby steps as well and slowly added a few more stops. The important thing I found was that there was no rush to do more but it was most important that I felt comfortable taking additional steps. You’ll get there , proud of you honey !!!
Hugs and Kisses Candace
- January 24, 2021 at 8:02 am #437553
- January 24, 2021 at 6:25 am #437518BigBangtheoryLadyRegistered On: January 14, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 149Has thanked: 35 timesBeen thanked: 626 times
From some one who has only been out once (for two whole days away from home) I think that you were very brave and that took GIANT steps!! From my only experience I found it to be exhilarating yet terrifying. I am looking forward to another trip away from home where I can do it again but will probably never go out locally. Congratulations on a VERY big deal!!! Stephanie
- January 24, 2021 at 6:36 am #437524LadyRegistered On: August 15, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 97Has thanked: 448 timesBeen thanked: 323 times
Thanks so much for the kind words. Yes maybe small in my eyes but big in Ashley’s! Yes it was at night and I did have a mask on but I still loved every minute of my short trip. The gentleman at the bank machine was checking me out which made me nervous and exhilarated at the same time. Hopefully he thought I looked good or maybe he had clocked me and that’s why he was smiling.
Either way it was for me not him so again I enjoyed everything about being out. The smell of my perfume, the clicking of my heels , my confidence as I walked , just being able to be me while out of the confines of my own home. My wife and I were planning an out of town trip just before Covid hit so let’s hope we can get back to somewhat normal soon!
- January 24, 2021 at 5:47 am #437505Jennifer LynnLadyRegistered On: August 15, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 193Has thanked: 66 timesBeen thanked: 1008 times
Good beginning Ashley, small steps lead to bigger steps and then maybe one giant leap for femininity. The more you venture out your confidence grows until you get to the point when you realize you are going to be you regardless of what others think. Embrace who you are and what you want to become. We all need more brave women like you.
- January 24, 2021 at 5:49 am #437506
- January 24, 2021 at 5:31 am #437498
- January 24, 2021 at 5:10 am #437488Patty PhoseDuchessRegistered On: May 7, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 1577Has thanked: 1168 timesBeen thanked: 4133 times
- January 24, 2021 at 5:13 am #437489LadyRegistered On: August 15, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 97Has thanked: 448 timesBeen thanked: 323 times
Hey hun, well a few people but I do love the feeling it gives me while I’m out as Ashley.
- January 24, 2021 at 4:56 am #437484Trisha Lilly HibbertBaronessRegistered On: December 8, 2020Topics: 23Replies: 449Has thanked: 2670 timesBeen thanked: 1610 times
Hi Ashley, your not one of the Ashleys from “Recess” are you. Sorry showing my age.
You sound like you are growing more confident by the day. Im building up to my first public outing. It’s gonna be to work. I’m out there but Covid had stopped me on my tracks. I should be able to work again next Saturday. Need to get my make up skills up to scratch, quickly I think.
- January 24, 2021 at 4:47 am #437483AverylLadyRegistered On: May 21, 2020Topics: 7Replies: 154Has thanked: 603 timesBeen thanked: 462 times
- January 24, 2021 at 8:15 am #437564
- January 24, 2021 at 4:38 am #437480Regine RichPrincessRegistered On: October 9, 2020Topics: 21Replies: 607Has thanked: 6363 timesBeen thanked: 2609 times
- January 24, 2021 at 8:14 am #437563
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.