Tagged: ,

Viewing 27 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

A survey of what we do

More and more of my everyday outfits are straight from the Women’s dept.  Admittedly i dress conservatively but if anyone looks close they’d see the feminine details.  Is hiding in plain sight ‘underdressing’?

Anonymous

Joanne, I wanted to add an option to the poll that said something like “I frequently dress in deliberately androgynous ways.”  Or perhaps “I often push the boundary between “dressing” and not “dressing.”

Today I actually went out to a store in panties (as usual), women’s skinny jeans, women’s tennis shoes, and a t-shirt (men’s, but sort of androgynous).  It felt GREAT!

I’m sure I got a few raised eye-brows, but no one made a big deal.
      I also wore a sweet body spray.   It was felt so nice going out like that.

Anonymous

I’m not quite sure how to interpret the question;  every stitch on my body is women’s clothing, but I’m not always presenting as Bettylou.   When I am Dressed, I’ve always been accepted as Bettylou; whether I actually pass in public is anybody’s guess.  My wife says I look like a  little old lady, so,  ???

Anonymous

I only dress when at work, which I do not consider “public”.

the only other times I “dress” is when I run an errand in my car, I will wear a wig and earrings.

Anonymous

Elisa

I go shopping looking my best, do I pass, who knows??

I chat with shop assistants and get good feedback.

Have I had the odd state or double take..yes, but do I care….not a jot!!!

Huggs, grace

Hi Elisa,

A great question.  I dress and go out in public.  Do I pass?  Probably not, but I have fun and enjoy shopping enfemme.

Alice

Anonymous

Alice, thanks for your comment.  I am slowly getting more comfortable shopping in the women’s department.  I haven’t gone into the exclusively women’s stores yet, but that is coming soon.   🙂

I dress in public all the time.  When I was younger, I ‘passed’ most of the time, but as I have aged, I don’t ‘pass’ quite as often, speaking of just facial characteristics.  My clothes, since reaching adulthood, have always been normal women’s clothing and I work hard to ensure what I buy and wear, fits as it should.  I used to really fret and worry over my body shape, but also, as I have matured and grown into my own skin, I don’t let it bother me anymore.  I’m not petite by any stretch of the imagination, but neither am I too big.  I think that I present as a normal, not quite old (to me) woman in demeanor and attitude, and I am very comfortable in how I look.

PaulaF

I haven’t made any attempt to ‘pass’ yet and yeah, wearing 4” heel ankle boots with skinny jeans when you’re already 6’ tall, bright red nail polish and an extremely short hair cut with 3 days worth of stubble is a guaranteed way to turn a few heads, but honestly, not as many as I would have thought before I learned how to just stop caring about others judgements.

Anonymous

i dont totally pass. i dress sexy. mini skirts, open toe sandals with heels, toe ring, anklets, short blond wig, ear rings and breast forms. painted nails and shaved all over. cant change my voice. i was told by one guy i dated. i put more effort in than most women he has dated. feels good not to be judged. everyone treats me nice anyway when im dressed. yes i probably dress to sexy for my age, but thats the joy of being a woman. i dress like the woman i would like to be with if i were a man. fun and free.

Emily
      Lady

It was hard to choose between a couple of the options. I underdress to some extent every day. Some days more than others. 95% of the clothes I wear daily are from the women’s department. About the only item of clothing that is specifically female are t-shirts, which for the most part unisex. I have gone out fully dressed a number of times and sometimes I pass and sometimes I don’t. I have never had a negative reaction from the people who “clock” me. I have even been propositioned (rather strongly ) by a man at a bar once. Good question! Thanks for asking it.

Kelly Lee
      Duchess - Annual

Need another option/multiple choices
      – I “underdress” in public a lot. (panties almost every day, no bra since it shows to much)
      – I sometimes dress in public, and I sometimes pass when I do.

I have recently started to leave my closet a little in remote places and it feels wonderful when I do. I had as goal this year to go on vacation somewhere and be kelly full time in streets/shops and so at least for some days. Now covid did put a stop to that but maybe next year, and then I’m more ready to do it also.

/kt

Anonymous

I guess I mainly underdress. Always panties, regularly a cami under my corset with a shirt over top , and ladies cut jeans. For work I wear my drab jeans as I often get oil or grease thru my coveralls and don’t want to wreck my nicest jeans.

I underdress from time to time. I haven’t tried, but would not pass if I dressed in public. I am anxious to get out a little at least in the right situations and am trying to find a suitable “look” for myself.

Anonymous

Hi Joanne,

I think we all call that “stealth” dressing; that’s me when I’m not presenting as Bettylou.

Rayna Carlian
      Duchess

I’ve only been out a few times myself. And only feel that I “passed”(kinda hate that way of thinking) once.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I began going out dressed when I was 17. I got looks, sometimes got compliments, but most of the time I went about my business not drawing any or very little unwanted attention. Those times when I did, it seemed to be a guy’s reaction to a girl. I would even say an over reaction. I try to keep my distance from suitors like that. I guess from far enough away I must look pretty decent, but legs in shiny hose, sexy shoes and short dresses and pretty hair just draws eyes.

I often go out wearing girl things, to dinner/movie with my wife, coffee with friends, shopping.

I could pass until my 30s, Then the age bomb hit (sigh).

Oh get rid of the stubble its so gross, like. A woman wh o dest shave her legs

I chose “always” as there wasn’t a “nearly always” choice. I estimate that I am dressed 80% to 90% of the time when I leave my house. Passing is a bit of an unknown quantity. The majority of people address me correctly, but you never exactly know what their thinking is…

Renee
      Lady

[postquote quote=399906]
      Hey Doll,

looking at your pictures I’d say you have a great chance of just blending in, your look is very classy and honestly as I guy I wouldn’t give you a second look as far as wondering.

Step out, go for it. Do you have a place you can go at night that wouldn’t be too crowded and could just walk around a little to try?

Leslie
      Lady

I have been wearing female panties regularly, even to doctor visits. And I’ve just added shape ware. And I’m started wearing a skirt at least at home. And I have painted toes and fingers all the time. And I’ve gone for walks around the neighborhood in jeggings and T-shirt and no one has said anything, which I guess is passing of a sort.

Passing is overrated.

I dress as often as I can.

I am going to veto the phrase “in public” because that makes it sound like something daring or exhibitionist.

It’s neither of those things – yes, it takes some bravery at first, but once you know it’s right for you, the only bravery required is managing the odd muppet who doesn’t get it.

At 6’4″, I doubt I’ll ever pass, no matter how good my makeup – and it really doesn’t matter!

Love Laura

Anonymous

[postquote quote=406184]
      Laura, even at your height, I look at your picture as see a beautiful woman. Yes, I agree that you are tall, but there are women who are tall, or taller than you!

I voted underdressed a lot ,most days now I will wear a bra (no forms ) panties ,pantyhose or stockings and suspender belt which I am wearing at the moment as I type this reply ,these items I will wear for 12 hours on most days, when I go out and around the house ,and as it gets colder out side then wear a bra with forms as I will have a coat on to disguise my full breasts .    Michelle  xx

Anonymous

I dress fully on the weekends usually don a skirt or dress to go shopping. During the week I usually wear women’s tank top when it cold as a layer when it’s hot that is the only shirt. I amazed at the compliments I get when dressed. Compliments on my jewelry or my hair (wig). The mask when dressed give so much more feminine appearance.

I voted “I underdress in public a little”. When I’m out and about on the days of my CD/TG support group meetings; I wear a panty and suspender hose under my “male mode” clothes. I do this to save time when completing my MTF at my meeting venue. I have had a couple of full en fem outings and only one with full make-up. Once this COVID social gathering restriction is lifted, I’m planning on wearing more obvious women’s casual clothes when out and about before attending my support meetings.

Viewing 27 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?