Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hello!

OK, so I’m not a new member, but it is a new name (was Jasmine.)    I am slowly crawling towards living the rest of my life as a woman so I have chosen a name that I can live and be happy with, not a ‘random spur of the moment signing up to a website and need to pluck one out of the ether’ name.  Not that there is anything wrong with the name ‘Jasmine’: it is lovely, but not me.

Sorry I’ve not been around for ages but … life.   I am glad to see many familiar faces are still here dishing out wise advice.  I really should try and pop in more often.  Perhaps I will. 🙂

Be nice to yourself and to others.  Be happy, be lovely.

*hugs*

Andrea

Anonymous

Hi Andrea,

Nice to meet you. Congrats on making progress to your goal! I like you new name!

Hugs,

Kay

Welcome back Andrea –

i too think that the name you picked it a fabulous name for life.  Keep living,  moving forward and being happy!  Hope we do see you around CDH.

hugs,

suzette

Hi Andrea, Teralynn here. I wasn’t even a member when you first joined. Welcome back as an active member and hope you stay active on the site and and keep in contact with some of your CDH sisters that you become friends with!  If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Anonymous

Hello Andrea

I have only been here a few months, seems a lifetime, I love it…you really should try and drop in more, it would be nice to chat.

Huggs, grace

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Andrea so nice to have you back. And when ready come out and meet many of our girls again and know your among friends. Hope to see you around here soon .

Stephanie  🌹

Hi Andrea,You certainly picked a lovely name.

Hi Andrea,

Nice to have you back on CDH.

Alice

Welcome anew Andrea!

Emily
      Lady

Neologism and welcome (back). Love the new name. Well done. I changed mine a while back also. I used to go by Ashleigh. Then I realized Emily suits the lady I have become much better. Enjoy your journey!

Emily

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?