- September 30, 2020 at 8:39 pm #389065Alyssa Christine AlvarezParticipantRegistered On: October 1, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 0Has thanked: 4 timesBeen thanked: 28 times
My name is Alyssa, and I’m barely beginning to see myself. In everyday life I am not me I remain hidden, have been for years. But in the last few years I’ve begun to emerge, to grow from that boy who wore moms bra at 6 yrs, to now having quite a wardrobe I’ve would’ve never imagined 😁. Its silly but the close make the man, well the clothes make this lady feel alive.
Total of 28 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- October 9, 2020 at 8:38 am #392302Mary Ann SummersParticipantRegistered On: April 29, 2020Topics: 13Replies: 94Has thanked: 257 timesBeen thanked: 678 times
Welcome Alyssa, and enjoy your journey!
- October 9, 2020 at 7:28 am #392286Tabitha TeeParticipantRegistered On: July 30, 2020Topics: 6Replies: 252Has thanked: 1044 timesBeen thanked: 796 times
Hi, Alyssa, and welcome. It’s a huge step to go from no one knowing your horrible secret to joining others and openly acknowledging yourself. Good job, dear. And by the way, you’re quite pretty.
- October 8, 2020 at 9:27 am #391998EmilyParticipantRegistered On: April 30, 2016Topics: 13Replies: 481Has thanked: 2503 timesBeen thanked: 1184 times
Hello and welcome Alyssa! You have found a great place for advice, support, acceptance, and encouragement. Feel free to ask questions and share stories. Most of all, have fun!
- October 8, 2020 at 8:43 am #391958AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 0Replies: 12Has thanked: 46 timesBeen thanked: 110 times
Welcome Alyssa – stick with it here honey, it’s a great community and you’ll find remarkable support here – we’ve all struggled/are struggling with the same issues – so come on in and make your voice heard!
hugs, Sophia xx
1 user thanked author for this post.
- October 8, 2020 at 7:21 am #391925Michelle NewmanParticipantRegistered On: June 22, 2017Topics: 2Replies: 2423Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 1742 times
- October 3, 2020 at 3:56 pm #390048Isabella LovejoyParticipantRegistered On: July 23, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 25Has thanked: 35 timesBeen thanked: 69 times
Thanks for introducing yourself to us. I’m relatively new here as well. I’ve been “dressing up” since 10 and I’m in my 40’s now. I’m looking to make new friends so I hope to make your acquaintance here 😊
- October 2, 2020 at 7:32 am #389535Samantha RoarkeAmbassadorRegistered On: April 17, 2019Topics: 40Replies: 889Has thanked: 1975 timesBeen thanked: 1740 times
Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.
Thank you, Samantha Roarke
- October 1, 2020 at 4:30 pm #389331
- October 1, 2020 at 10:02 am #389201
- October 1, 2020 at 6:03 am #389149Edna EverParticipantRegistered On: September 18, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 3Has thanked: 28 timesBeen thanked: 7 times
I have been in and out of the closet over the years. I told my first wife before we were married and she slowly accepted Edna. She died after 46 years together. I was a wild child after her death. Then i married again and she was afraid of Edna, so I made Edna and all disappear. I can discuss the whole thing with you, if you have any interest. Dont give up, it is too dark in the closet.
- October 1, 2020 at 5:39 am #389145Stephanie FlowersAmbassadorRegistered On: June 26, 2017Topics: 25Replies: 4248Has thanked: 6160 timesBeen thanked: 6505 times
Alyssa welcome, your now part of a community of girls like yourself expressing their love for dressing. Being shy and alone you will soon be able to understand more and in time the confinance you are seeking will soon start to show. Ladies here are very supportive and will help in every way. Relax kick off those heels and start enjoying all that we are. Very nice to meet you.
- October 1, 2020 at 4:13 am #389135
- September 30, 2020 at 10:08 pm #389088Dylie WinkParticipantRegistered On: September 30, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 21Has thanked: 55 timesBeen thanked: 173 times
Your profile picture makes me want to see more, gorgeous. Hope you find what you’re looking for, I relate a lot your post. Feel free to message me if you want to chat sometime.
- September 30, 2020 at 9:38 pm #389083AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 0Replies: 99Has thanked: 572 timesBeen thanked: 378 times
Welcome to CDH…
- September 30, 2020 at 9:31 pm #389080Sa•man•thaFounderRegistered On: January 21, 2018Topics: 271Replies: 1427Has thanked: 6094 timesBeen thanked: 4935 times
Alyssa, welcome to CDH! Like Bettylou mentioned we all start somewhere and it’s usually the closet, but this is a good, safe place to explore yourself, share experiences, make friends and gain insight. Make yourself at home, my name’s Sam and if you need any help with the site feel free to send me a pm. Thank ya for introducing yourself Alyssa 🙂
- September 30, 2020 at 9:07 pm #389074Bettylou CoxParticipantRegistered On: May 26, 2019Topics: 16Replies: 1448Has thanked: 2374 timesBeen thanked: 4329 times
Hi Alyssa, and welcome to CDH. We all started our journey in the closet, because society mostly still does not accept us…but things are improving. After Bettylou revealed herself to me, I kept her hidden for 3 years, until the need to wear the pretty clothes in public became too strong to resist. And it IS a wonderful feeling, being Dressed.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.