• This topic has 14 replies, 15 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

My name is Alyssa, and I’m barely beginning to see myself. In everyday life I am not me I remain hidden, have been for years. But in the last few years I’ve begun to emerge, to grow from that boy who wore moms bra at 6 yrs, to now having quite a wardrobe I’ve would’ve never imagined 😁. Its silly but the close make the man, well the clothes make this lady feel alive.

Anonymous

Hi Alyssa,  and welcome to CDH.  We all started our journey in the closet, because society mostly still does not accept us…but things are improving.  After Bettylou revealed herself to me, I kept her hidden for 3 years, until the need to wear the pretty clothes in public became too strong to resist.  And it IS a wonderful feeling, being Dressed.

Hugs,

Bettylou

Anonymous

Hello Alyssa

Welcome to CDH…

Hugs

Natasha 💋

Welcome girl,  you are the right place to make friends and find out about why we cross dress. We learn from each other.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Alyssa   welcome, your now part of a community of girls like yourself expressing their love for dressing. Being shy and alone you will soon be able to understand more and in time the confinance you are seeking will soon start to show. Ladies here are very supportive and will help in every way. Relax kick off those heels and start enjoying all that we are. Very nice to meet you.

Stephanie 🌹

Edna Ever
      Duchess

I have been in and out of the closet over the years. I told my first wife before we were married and she slowly accepted Edna. She died after 46 years together. I was a wild child after her death. Then i married again and she was afraid of Edna, so I made Edna and all disappear. I can discuss the whole thing with you, if you have any interest. Dont give up, it is too dark in the closet.

It is an absolute pleasure to meet you I hope you enjoy your stay here and that we can get to know you, don’t be a stranger!

Hi Alyssa,

Welcome to CDH.  It’s nice to meet you.

Alice

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Hello Alyssa!

Thanks for introducing yourself to us. I’m relatively new here as well. I’ve been “dressing up” since 10 and I’m in my 40’s now. I’m looking to make new friends so I hope to make your acquaintance here 😊

❤️Isabella

Welcome Alyssa!

Anonymous

Welcome Alyssa – stick with it here honey, it’s a great community and you’ll find remarkable support here – we’ve all struggled/are struggling with the same issues – so come on in and make your voice heard!

hugs, Sophia xx

Emily
      Lady

Hello and welcome Alyssa! You have found a great place for advice, support, acceptance, and encouragement. Feel free to ask questions and share stories. Most of all, have fun!

Emily

Hi, Alyssa, and welcome. It’s a huge step to go from no one knowing your horrible secret to joining others and openly acknowledging yourself. Good job, dear. And by the way, you’re quite pretty.

Anonymous

Welcome Alyssa, and enjoy your journey!

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?