Viewing 1 reply thread
New Forums
  • Author

Hi Girls,

We are all at different places in our journeys and all of us have different goals and expectations of ourselves, making each and everyone of us unique as it should be. However, I have read a lot of comments from girls who are “Still in the closet”, yet they desire to go out en femme, but they lack the self confidence to do so. Personally, I was unique as I began leaving my house  at night, dressed as a girl when I was just 15 and loved it. Now, at 58 y/o, I live, work and sleep as a woman and am on the road to transition, but I remember the fear of the unknown, of being “found out”, or just not accepted as a female. All these things would run thru my mind every time I would start for the door and I would become paralyzed with fear. Eventually I made it out the door with the help and support of a very good friend and found I was more than capable of blending in with society. At first, Sunday mornings, I would drive to a closed commercial buildings that had large reflective Windows where I could walk up and down the sidewalk as I watched myself in those mirrored Windows and evaluate myself. Next, my SO and I went to the mall shopping where I walked thru the crowd like any other woman. I took drives by myself and eventually did the grocery shopping alone, en femme. At first I got lots of looks from people and a few even had some rude comments to which, I always replied maintaining self respect and being the better person. Then, one day I went out en femme without giving it a second thought, walking thru the grocery store shopping, talking to people and being very friendly and no one stared at me, no one made rude comments, I had passed as a woman. For the last 8 months I have lived 24/7 as a female and I love it. I look forward to each and everyday enjoying my experience as a female. You may ask how I did it, first I wanted it more than anything else in my life. I knew I could dress and I own a extensive wardrobe, I could apply make up and I had studied woman and their mannerisms and I had taken voice feminization lessons, so I had the foundation to begin. But, I had not yet developed the genuine confidence and I did not give off the feeling that says I’m female. That aspect took me about a month to develop the mindset that although my genitals are still male, I know that I am a female inside this body. As my self confidence grew I was actually able to wear less make up, or none. I could speak with a deeper voice and no one questioned my sexuality. Developing a wardrobe, finding your look, mastering feminine mannerisms and walk are all easy things to accomplish. Even a feminine voice can be obtained with practice. But if you don’t have self confidence as a woman and not a man, you will be made every time you leave the house. So I strongly recommend to the girls who are “Still in the closet”, but they want to go out dressed as a woman, develops your self confidence and feel comfortable in your female body so you give off that feminine aura.

So, what’s your story?? What got you out the door the first time and what advise do you have for those still in the closet.I

Hugs, Breanna

Thank you for this. It felt more personal to actually type “thank you” than just mash the thanks button. I don’t seek to pass as female, but I present pretty femme all the time. Despite the “male” clothes, my mannerisms, nail polish, perfume, and hair are totally femme. The first time out as Me, was nerve wracking. But you speak the truth. Confidence is key. It allows you to be you with less outside hassle. People want to harass the weak. If you exude strength, likely they’ll move on, or actually be cool

Aaah Roxanne,

is that an invitation!! LoL

Roxanne,

I don’t know, but I have not found one that was worth the stroll, they all turn out to be turnips and not men!!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?