LLPG, OBG or PH

I adore Girdles with garter tabs,. I feel so much more secure in my Girly Feeling while wearing my Padded hip and butt control Panty. (Bye the way, anyone know why Panty is changed to Pantie?). Question: do you enjoy wearing a Girdle? If so what type (I have always adored lacy Pastels).

You must be logged in to participate.
  • Yes
  • No
Viewing 27 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Paula F
      Participant
      Registered On: August 7, 2019
      Topics: 11
      Replies: 580

Christina, If you haven’t already, look at the styles Rago is currently carrying.  Vintage styles of bras (regular and long line bullet bras), OBG with garter straps, garter belts, gartered panties, and full body foundations with open bottoms and garters.  All vintage styles but made with modern material, and not over priced at all, I don’t think anyway.

A good solid foundation makes a woman proud of her femininity, and their bras make a cashmere sweater shine.

PaulaF

2 users thanked author for this post.
      T.J. Byron
      Participant
      Registered On: October 18, 2018
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 218

Sarah Lacey…

I can see from your circle pic, you love OBGs and 100% nylons, me Too!!

Love to chat…see my gallery. Love…

Dr.T.J.

Gail
      Participant
      Registered On: May 12, 2016
      Topics: 5
      Replies: 46

Black and Pink, how Wonderful————Such a pretty combination

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Christina Wiliams
      Participant
      Registered On: August 25, 2020
      Replies: 26

I just recently tried on for my first time a late 1950’s style girdle with period seam stockings … felt so lovely and sensuous . Highly recommended to give them a try

3 users thanked author for this post.
      Paula Sullivan
      Participant
      Registered On: December 24, 2019
      Replies: 3

I love Secrets and Lace girdles and garters! I will only wear their lingerie!

T.J. Byron
      Participant

Good shopping for girdles…Secrets in Lace( Richmond,VS), What Katie Did ( Burbank, CA) .

DR.T.J.

Laurel Nylons
      Participant
      Registered On: August 15, 2020
      Topics: 2
      Replies: 44

Love my black open bottom Rago girdle with fully fashioned stockings. They hold them up so securely and the open bottom is very convenient ;-).

Kimmie
      Participant
      Registered On: September 27, 2016
      Topics: 3
      Replies: 180

I have worn girdles since I first tried my mom’s in the mid-60’s. She didn’t have any OBGs, so I didn’t try one. With all the love they are getting here, I’m going shopping (online) today.

T.J. Byron
      Participant

M.B.

I recently got a full body briefer, OBG , Black& Pink. Look to wear most of the time…using another OBG OVER For more Tummy control.

Love the look

Michelle Bailey
      Participant
      Registered On: July 17, 2020
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 87

Hi TJ  I get most of my Stockings, pantyhose from M&S ,nothing special and at a good price ,in the past had bought some high priced fashion stockings  looked nice but soon laddered them, so not going to bother again ,just to have my legs encased in stockings or pantyhose is a wonderful feeling ,this time of year a little impractical with the warm temperatures .     Michelle xx

T.J. Byron
      Participant

M.Bailey;

Loved your post on OBG s and Garter Belts. Where do you get your Nylons?

I use Secrets in Lace ,What Katie Did, & GIOs on Amazon.

Love to chat…

Dr.T.J.

Michelle Bailey
      Participant
      Registered On: July 17, 2020
      Replies: 87

I love wearing OBG and suspender belts and the lovely stockings that go with them,I have just bought a 6 strap SB with 12 hooks at the side ,once all are done up it is like wearing a OBG ,it is a lovely feeling ,I have 4/5 OBG which again when wearing them I like the way they hold me ,make me walk as a lady small steps ,I have always loved the feel of girdles ,started when I was a young boy wearing mum’s and have a stash of hers when she had finished with them .   Michelle xx

Tabitha Tee
      Participant
      Registered On: July 30, 2020
      Topics: 6
      Replies: 250

I’d love an open bottom girdle, just haven’t found one yet! No one seems to donate these at the thrift stores! I think they are sexy as hell.

Gennipher Geepers
      Participant
      Registered On: November 28, 2015
      Replies: 7

I absolutely love my OBG’s with at least 6 tabs and prefer 8. For that special date or time I wear a full body stockings under my high waisted OBG. then a moderately short tight skirt and top and some spiked pumps and I’m ready to go.

Cece X
      Participant
      Registered On: April 8, 2020
      Topics: 6
      Replies: 35

Years ago, I had a comfortable panty girdle but then I purged everything. Ironically I was very slender then so I really did not need it. I am much heavier now so perhaps I need to start thinking about getting a new girdle.

T.J. Byron
      Participant

Gail…

To your point, I have a shaping OBG ,underneath my full length Body Briefer. That also gives me 6 garters per stocking.This can help keeping seam s straight.

Love it!

Dr.T.J.

Gail
      Participant

Yes, I think OBG’s are needed while wearing a pencil skirt, really helps keep that smooth Feminine front.

T.J. Byron
      Participant

Well…we have a lot in common and that’s another!!!

Dr.T.J.

Leonara
      Ambassador
      Registered On: October 13, 2015
      Replies: 342

That is how I started crossdresing at the tender age of ten. mom’s girdle with stockings (nylons) attached with garters… I was immediately hooked CD. No pun intended lol

Leonara
      Ambassador
      Registered On: October 13, 2015
      Replies: 342

That is how I started crossdresing at the tender age of ten. mom’s girdle with stockings (nylons) attached with garters… I was immediately hooked CD. No pun intended lol

Leslie
      Participant
      Registered On: April 8, 2017
      Replies: 27

Open bottom girdle is still my favorite. I was surprised that you can still buy some so I recently bought a black one with garters and a white one with garters from JCPenny. Very satisfied with both

5 users thanked author for this post.
      Kimmie
      Participant
      Registered On: September 27, 2016
      Replies: 180

My first experience involved a girdle and you never forget your first time! My favorite are old school firm control girdles with satin panels, lace around the leg openings and a little woven rosebud at the top.

Deborah Sullivan
      Participant
      Registered On: February 27, 2020
      Replies: 303

I too am a big fan of girdles. I love the hourglass figure and use hip and butt forms for enhancement. Also find the snug fit sexy and reminds me to keep posture. If you feel good, you will look good.

Sarah Lacy
      Participant
      Registered On: April 4, 2020
      Topics: 2
      Replies: 15

Hi Gail, It’s a “Yes” from me as always had a fascination for open bottom girdles with attached suspender/garter straps. Ever since I can remember it has been a look that I associate with glamour models and girls of days gone by, perhaps one of those sexy fashions of the 40’s and 50’s that has always intrigued me. Sometimes difficult to get ones with multiple garter straps but they are still being made thankfully. Old fashioned maybe but some things stand the test of time.       Sarah.

6 users thanked author for this post.
      Alison Anderson
      Participant
      Registered On: October 15, 2018
      Replies: 317

I have a hip and rear shaping girdle, but I have only worn it a couple of times.

I got 4 pairs of Bali panty girdles, two in white and two in black.  These help keep me smooth in front, especially when wearing a tighter skirt or walking with a looser one on a windy day. They can also be worn with short skirts because of the lack of legs.  Of course it also keeps my rear tight, and with a male rear to begin with you don’t really want to hold it in.  I got these at the Leggs/Hanes outlet right near my house.

Because the store had been closed because of COVID-19, I ordered the same style and size online, in pink, nude, and black.  So far only the nude has come in.  But I find it is not the same as the other ones, it is definitely looser.  It still keeps me smooth in front but spending a lot of money it wasn’t what I was really looking for.

My mom passed away a few years ago, and cleaning out her drawers I found a couple of longer leg girdles.  I have no idea what brand they are, but I think they had an old (now defunct) department store label on them.  These have longer legs, so have to be worn with longer skirts.

I’d love to get the girdles with the garter tabs on them.  With my waist and hip the same size, I have trouble with garter belts.  Not to mention today’s garter belts with the plastic tabs seem a lot harder to me to get on than the old ones with the metal frame and rubber nubs.  A girdle isn’t going to slip down like a garter belt will.

Alice Underwire
      Participant
      Registered On: September 16, 2019
      Topics: 15
      Replies: 1898

Hi Gail,

I too was curious about the use of the word panty.  Here’s what I found:

Panty is an adjective used to describe something that is pants like such as panty girdle.  Pantie is the undergarment.

I prefer an OBG to hold up my stockings and hold in my tummy.

Alice

5 users thanked author for this post.
      Kathryn Lynn Peters
      Participant
      Registered On: October 10, 2016
      Replies: 74

I voted no but I wear padded panties and a corset because I want to look smooth, not like a lady with a gut! 😂
      Kathryn

Gail
        Participant

Katy, I also wear a wonderful control hip and butt Panty (Pantie). It really helps me feel more girly and gives my bottom more shape. I also enjoy wearing a Girdle over this, it gives me a little more confidence, keeps me tucked and BY GOLLY I just LOVE the feeling, especially connecting my stockings to the Garters–OBTW, I just adore looking at the garter tabs showing thru my slacks, knowing that the only person that would know what they are would be a Woman.

4 users thanked author for this post.
      T.J. Byron
      Participant

At 74 in October, I have been out in public since the 1960’s, I have Always loved girdles(OBG, Long Line) and garter belt s.

I only wear 100% nylon stockings, many with back seams, fastened to  6 strapped shape device.

Sometimes,for more shape, I wear an attractive OBG ,underneath our Loneline.

I do achieve my” hourglasses ” shape. Get lots of compliments, all from women who haken back to the 50’s , 60’s. Petticoats over the undergarments…What A Feeling!!

Later…Dr.T.J.

Viewing 27 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.