Viewing 27 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Gail
      Lady

I adore Both LLPG & OBG with garters and stockings.

Stockings or PH?

I voted no but I wear padded panties and a corset because I want to look smooth, not like a lady with a gut! 😂
      Kathryn

Gail
        Lady

Katy, I also wear a wonderful control hip and butt Panty (Pantie). It really helps me feel more girly and gives my bottom more shape. I also enjoy wearing a Girdle over this, it gives me a little more confidence, keeps me tucked and BY GOLLY I just LOVE the feeling, especially connecting my stockings to the Garters–OBTW, I just adore looking at the garter tabs showing thru my slacks, knowing that the only person that would know what they are would be a Woman.

Hi Gail,

I too was curious about the use of the word panty.  Here’s what I found:

Panty is an adjective used to describe something that is pants like such as panty girdle.  Pantie is the undergarment.

I prefer an OBG to hold up my stockings and hold in my tummy.

Alice

I have a hip and rear shaping girdle, but I have only worn it a couple of times.

I got 4 pairs of Bali panty girdles, two in white and two in black.  These help keep me smooth in front, especially when wearing a tighter skirt or walking with a looser one on a windy day. They can also be worn with short skirts because of the lack of legs.  Of course it also keeps my rear tight, and with a male rear to begin with you don’t really want to hold it in.  I got these at the Leggs/Hanes outlet right near my house.

Because the store had been closed because of COVID-19, I ordered the same style and size online, in pink, nude, and black.  So far only the nude has come in.  But I find it is not the same as the other ones, it is definitely looser.  It still keeps me smooth in front but spending a lot of money it wasn’t what I was really looking for.

My mom passed away a few years ago, and cleaning out her drawers I found a couple of longer leg girdles.  I have no idea what brand they are, but I think they had an old (now defunct) department store label on them.  These have longer legs, so have to be worn with longer skirts.

I’d love to get the girdles with the garter tabs on them.  With my waist and hip the same size, I have trouble with garter belts.  Not to mention today’s garter belts with the plastic tabs seem a lot harder to me to get on than the old ones with the metal frame and rubber nubs.  A girdle isn’t going to slip down like a garter belt will.

Anonymous

Hi Gail, It’s a “Yes” from me as always had a fascination for open bottom girdles with attached suspender/garter straps. Ever since I can remember it has been a look that I associate with glamour models and girls of days gone by, perhaps one of those sexy fashions of the 40’s and 50’s that has always intrigued me. Sometimes difficult to get ones with multiple garter straps but they are still being made thankfully. Old fashioned maybe but some things stand the test of time.       Sarah.

I too am a big fan of girdles. I love the hourglass figure and use hip and butt forms for enhancement. Also find the snug fit sexy and reminds me to keep posture. If you feel good, you will look good.

Kimmie
      Lady

My first experience involved a girdle and you never forget your first time! My favorite are old school firm control girdles with satin panels, lace around the leg openings and a little woven rosebud at the top.

[postquote quote=379431]
        Absolutely wonderful great taste

Leslie
      Lady

Open bottom girdle is still my favorite. I was surprised that you can still buy some so I recently bought a black one with garters and a white one with garters from JCPenny. Very satisfied with both

Leonara
      Ambassador

That is how I started crossdresing at the tender age of ten. mom’s girdle with stockings (nylons) attached with garters… I was immediately hooked CD. No pun intended lol

Leonara
      Ambassador

That is how I started crossdresing at the tender age of ten. mom’s girdle with stockings (nylons) attached with garters… I was immediately hooked CD. No pun intended lol

Gail
      Lady

Yes, I think OBG’s are needed while wearing a pencil skirt, really helps keep that smooth Feminine front.

Cece X
      Lady

Years ago, I had a comfortable panty girdle but then I purged everything. Ironically I was very slender then so I really did not need it. I am much heavier now so perhaps I need to start thinking about getting a new girdle.

I absolutely love my OBG’s with at least 6 tabs and prefer 8. For that special date or time I wear a full body stockings under my high waisted OBG. then a moderately short tight skirt and top and some spiked pumps and I’m ready to go.

I’d love an open bottom girdle, just haven’t found one yet! No one seems to donate these at the thrift stores! I think they are sexy as hell.

I love wearing OBG and suspender belts and the lovely stockings that go with them,I have just bought a 6 strap SB with 12 hooks at the side ,once all are done up it is like wearing a OBG ,it is a lovely feeling ,I have 4/5 OBG which again when wearing them I like the way they hold me ,make me walk as a lady small steps ,I have always loved the feel of girdles ,started when I was a young boy wearing mum’s and have a stash of hers when she had finished with them .   Michelle xx

Hi TJ  I get most of my Stockings, pantyhose from M&S ,nothing special and at a good price ,in the past had bought some high priced fashion stockings  looked nice but soon laddered them, so not going to bother again ,just to have my legs encased in stockings or pantyhose is a wonderful feeling ,this time of year a little impractical with the warm temperatures .     Michelle xx

Kimmie
      Lady

I have worn girdles since I first tried my mom’s in the mid-60’s. She didn’t have any OBGs, so I didn’t try one. With all the love they are getting here, I’m going shopping (online) today.

Laurel
      Lady

Love my black open bottom Rago girdle with fully fashioned stockings. They hold them up so securely and the open bottom is very convenient ;-).

I love Secrets and Lace girdles and garters! I will only wear their lingerie!

I just recently tried on for my first time a late 1950’s style girdle with period seam stockings … felt so lovely and sensuous . Highly recommended to give them a try

Gail
      Lady

Black and Pink, how Wonderful————Such a pretty combination

Christina, If you haven’t already, look at the styles Rago is currently carrying.  Vintage styles of bras (regular and long line bullet bras), OBG with garter straps, garter belts, gartered panties, and full body foundations with open bottoms and garters.  All vintage styles but made with modern material, and not over priced at all, I don’t think anyway.

A good solid foundation makes a woman proud of her femininity, and their bras make a cashmere sweater shine.

PaulaF

Brandi
      Lady

Hi Gail,

Love the open bottom girdle with garter belts. Prefer one with a side zipper or hooks up the side to help shape the figure.

Wear a panty underneath along with stockings to attach to the garter belts.

Slide a slip with my favorite bra and go from there.

Hugs,

Brandi

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

Open bottom girdle with garter straps is my fav.

I’m team open bottom girdle with garters!

[postquote quote=379431]
      Absolutely wonderful

Just curious to those voted no, could you share some insight on your thoughts and experiences.

Thanks

I always wear a girdle when dressing.  Either an open bottom girdle with stockings or a panty girdle with pantyhose.  Rago has a great selection of traditional girdles.  Really would love to get a Rago all in one.

Viewing 27 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?