Tagged: 

Viewing 15 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      V V
      Lady

Hey everyone!  Just joined so I’m fresh outta the paint booth and still tacky.  I’ve finally decided to take the plunge and start crossdressing.  I’m excited and quite frankly …..terrified.

Welcome V V nice having you

Hi VV, do not worry as you have said. Nervous people we are seeking acceptance, natural of course. How do we fit in.
      Thankfully, ladies are only too pleased to help.
      Fantastic to feel as we are negotiating our dressing and wondering how to venture outside with friends to help us.
      You are most welcome, check out the forums, take a breath. You already have overcome a hurdle, More to come.
      Best Wishes
      Jane.

Chrissy Simpson
      Duchess - Annual

Welcome VV, enjoy the forums and making friends here.  There is a lot to offer in becoming who you are.

Chrissy

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Welcome VV   never feel afraid or nervous and certainly terrified about who you feel you’ll wanted to be here with us all. Many here are in   the same way and have in time learned that there’s nothing to be worry about. The girls here are wonderful in making one feel most comfortable and welcome. The support is always felt and help to better understand and deal with this amazing time. Chat with and with some make beautiful friendships . Your not alone and here express yourself with pride and confinance to explore further in this wonderful world. Happy to meet you and hope to see you around here soon.  Hugs!

Stephanie 🌹

VV Welcome,

I fluctuate between terrified and elated while dressed pretty in public. If you dress to blend in to the crowd around you, (ie girl jeans and a ladies light coat) you will usually do fine. If you wear a red sequined mini skirt and stiletto heels to Walmart in the middle of the day you will probably end up terrified (save that attire for the club after midnight). Anyway, it’s fun after the initial butterflies. ENJOY—-Luv & Hugs, TERI

Hi VV Nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here on the best CD site on the internet so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. As you are a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. Hey girl as others have said nothing to be worried about here we are very supportive and accepting of all who step thru these doors .. Speaking of our doors girl you must have missed the sign there that read Please Deposit all Fears Nervousness and Being Terrified here before entering as you will not be needing them inside these doors ha ha ..  As for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with .. Jump in when your more comfortable with us as a wealth of information here for the asking .. Again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome VV.

Hugs,  Liara

Evan Nine
      Duchess

I’m still terrified too, but enjoying so much more sharing the journey with all these ladies.  We are with you.

Hugs, Evan

Anonymous

Take your time, study, spend your money wisely on the necessities, and of course,  be patient with yourself.  Enjoy the journey!

Brielle
      Lady

How tacky! (giggles) Welcome to the site, V V.

Hugs,

Brie

V V-

I failed to mention this in my first comment. Five years ago I would have NEVER left my safe space dressed en femme. After only 3 months on CDH I have turned my closet world into more or less a world where me dressing as she feels great. Every member here to some extent is or has gone through everything you are about to experience. If you need help “just ask”.

The jitters will probably never leave me but for the most part I am past the horrified stage.

Pick your places wisely, Walmart on weekends is a sh-t show but easy to blend during non-peak times. Smaller stores are more one on one which can be nerve racking but they Want and Need your business. More Hugs, TERI

V V
      Lady

Well……I must say thank you for the replies.  I’m feeling more hopeful due to your remarks and kindness.  🙂

Hi V V,

Welcome to CDH.  Enjoy your first steps and the many choices on what to wear along your journey.

Alice

Hi V, and welcome. You will find as you grow in your journey the only thing to be terrified of is your imagination. So many girls I know are worried if they will ‘pass’ or whether their secret will be discovered. As you will learn there is no easy answer to these and other concerns when we embark on our journey of feminine discovery. We just take it one day at a time and enjoy our new found femininity as much as we can when the opportunity arises. Hugs, Paulette

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello VV,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?