Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Jessica
      Lady

Good Morning Ladies-

I hope you are all doing wonderful and feeling pretty.

Hey has anyone here ever heard of and/or signed up for Stitch Fix? I just signed up for it and wondered what other folks experience might be with them. If you’ve never heard of it I’ll do my best. It is a company which sends you clothes which are picked out from a stylist who chooses based on a longish questionnaire you’ve filled out. They send you a bunch of stuff and you only get charged for the things you want to keep. The rest you send back and if you don’t want to keep anything you only get charged twenty dollars for the work the stylist did.

There was a spot where you can write a little letter to your stylist and in it I just told her/him I’m a transperson who is just starting her gender exploration. I’ll let you all know how it goes.  Has anyone else worked with them?
      Hugs

Becka
      Lady

I have and would love to work there!  I’d love to be a stylist!  I did apply there once, but was not considered.  Could have been because I don’t have direct experience however, I know I have a good eye for what looks good, goes well and such.

I think it was more because I am a male, and was looking for a position as a female stylist.

My motive too was driven by my need and desire to dress.  I thought this would be a great environment in which to go to work dressed in hybrid more.

I’m going to keep trying however!

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

Hi Jessica,

I have never heard of it but thank you for sharing the information.  Wishing you a fabulous day and an even more fabulous time when you receive your first order.

Michelle

I have heard of Sitch Fix and a similar site called Dia & Company. I have accounts with both which have similar costs. I have not had an opportunity to try Stitch Fix, but have Dia. The first few boxes were disappointing as they include styles and prints that were not me. That being said, each box did have at least one item I liked.  Both also occassionally offer deals where the style fee is waived.

MacKenzie Alexandra

Stitch fix is wonderful I’ve used them for over year now ..There clothing is alittle pricey but I’ve gotten some good pieces of clothing from them

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?