Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Laurel Nylons
      Participant
      Registered On: August 15, 2020
      Topics: 2
      Replies: 43

Secrets in Lace has a wonderful collection of 100% nylon stockings in many varieties in Opera length. They are expensive but they go all the way up my very long legs and feel and look fabulous. I like them to go all the way up to my butt cheeks. Stockingirl.com also has a great selection of all types of hosiery that you won’t find in stores.  Good luck hunting your favorites down!

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Leah
      Participant
      Registered On: June 13, 2018
      Topics: 3
      Replies: 175

Pamela,  Where have you found local options?  Hard to find long larger sizes

Pamela Howit
      Participant
      Registered On: August 4, 2020
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 11

Stocking HQ is a British site. I used to buy quite a bit from them. Found a cheaper option though nearer to home.

IsabelB
      Participant
      Registered On: March 18, 2019
      Topics: 3
      Replies: 130

I’ve used Stockingshq for a number of years now for choice of products and sizes.  I have a 34″ inside leg, so need long hosiery for it to fit well.  I find the service from them to be excellent, although sometimes they do sell out of the colour/size combinations I would like.  My personal favourites are the Nylonica and Levante ranges, but there are many others.

Isabel x

Celeste Starre
      Participant
      Registered On: June 26, 2018
      Topics: 23
      Replies: 538

At first I thought those were way over priced.  I’ve been wearing Berkshire thi tops for years. They go all the way to the very tops of my thighs and stay there all day long and I’m 5’11”.  I would regularly buy them on Amazon for $4-$5 a pair and they would easily last for 50+ wearings.  I just checked and all they had were black at $12 a pair.  Glad I’ve stocked up and probably have enough on hand for the rest of my life. Did the virus somehow drive up the price of stockings?

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.