Tagged: 

Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

For all the discreet girls.

How did yo manage to keep all your femme attire and accessories hidden/stored?

I live in shared accommodation and barely have room for my male clothes.

Ashley
      Lady

I am fortunate enough that I’m currently in a living situation where I no longer have to hide my girly things. But I did for a while so I feel for anyone still in that situation. It can be really stressful for sure.

I would hide my panties, bras, and some other smaller items in my sock and underwear drawers underneath my boxers and drab socks. (I actually had to buy more boxers and drab socks to make sure everything was hidden)

My dresses, skirts, and tops were in my closet behind drab stuff. I had to get a bit creative and do stuff like hanging dresses folded because they were way longer than the drab shirts I hid them behind. It was not ideal since it depended a lot on trust… everything was well hidden from a casual look but if anyone actually started digging in my stuff, they would start finding the women’s items pretty quickly.

Hopefully you have some kind of mutual trust with whoever you live with so you won’t have to take too drastic of measures. Good luck Michelle.

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Michelle

I have most of my clothes folded up in laundry bags and put on top of air ducts in my basement. About 8 pairs of heels are up there too. A wig and some makeup are in a couple of toolboxes in the basement as well.

wow, it sounds a little creepy now that I’ve written that out…

It would be so nice to be able to hang  all the clothes in a closet, but with me in it, there is just no room!  😆

💕Lara

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Lara Muir. Reason: Emoji

When I to hide. It I got a 2 drawer file cabinet with a lock top drawer for personal papers tax return ect bottom draw clothes wig in original box 2 pairs shoes 1 heels and 1pair flats

Private message me any time love Jen

I hid my female items in three plastic storage boxes , one for bras ,one for panties,suspender belts and girdles and one for pantyhose etc also have two suitcases for outer items ,wigs, shoes and make up all of this is in my ‘man shed ‘in the garden ,wish I didn’t have to do this but as I am a secret dresser it has to be .

Michelle xx

Zoe
      Lady

Before my SO knew anywhere i could in a small apartment. Bags, boxes, unused luggage etc.
      Now its mostly all on hangers.

Anonymous

Mine isn’t really hidden. SO knows I’m CD, but asked me to stop. Since then, anything I’ve bought for private clandestine occasional use has gone into my wardobe along with my male clothes, albeit in the side that doesn’t usually get opened. If she finds them, so be it. Not a conversation I’m looking forward to, but one thats long overdue.

Sorry, not much help!

Connie
      xxx

I’m thankful I don’t have to hide anything because my collection has grown so huge over the years that would be impossible to do.

In the begining I found very cleaver ways to hide the few pieces of lingerie I had acquired. I was always very handy and enjoyed woodworking and made false panels in furniture where I could hide a few things.

Once I bought my first home I was able to create false walls in the basement where I could hang more clothes between the studs.

Thankfully my wife did find out and I no longer had to hide anything and that’s when my collecting took off and today I have my own room for all my feminine attire.

Anonymous
      Lady

Fortunately I don’t have to hide my fem stuff anymore and haven’t for years. Its all hanging in my closet or folded in a hope chest.

I did have to hide for decades and it was all over the place from the trunk of my car, attic space, behind the seat of my truck, in the back of closets, at my work place, in a rental storage unit, in a garden shed, or anywhere I thought no one would normally go.

I was fortunate no one ever discovered my stashes. Sometimes I would purchase some feminine article to use only once then toss it. I purged so much stuff over the years to keep from being found but now its piling up and there is always something more I want.

Again Michelle as a out to my very supportive wife a dont hide anything dresses tops and Skirts all hang in closet a big walk in i built years ago..Shoes wigs all in the closet as well as bras panties and nightys all in dressers for Stephanie..  I built a makeup dresser from a entertainment center that opens up with mirrors and lights on both doors and in the middle back  we both enjoy it  hope you get to be out someday wife would enjoy the spoils of a girlfriend to be with hugs ..

Stephanie Bass

I have a few storage chests, more like large tool boxes that I keep my clothes in some of them, but also I have one I keep my tools in. I keep them locked cause why wouldn’t you keep your tools locked away? Whenever anybody asks to borrow a tool I can very quickly and easily open the one with the tools in it and give them the necessary tool while keeping the clothes actually hidden.

I also have a few extra boxes of stuff I keep stashed away, but I throw a layer of boy clothes on top.

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

I have my ‘stash’ hidden in amongst my hobby stuff which my SO doesn’t root around in.  I use foolscap box folders and a couple of spare suitcases; I keep a basic year round essentials wardrobe, a couple of handbags and a few special items (including one pair of ballerina flats) .

When I go out I wear unisex style flat shoes and do the same with coats/anoraks – so I use the same shoes and coats when ‘en femme’ as well as in ‘man-mode’.   Which saves so much on storage space.

Hope you find the best storage solution for your situation 🙂

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?