Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I was looking recently at how I stored my CD journal, photos and notes.  I had them all on a memory stick, backed up on my laptop – not very good; memory sticks fail and laptops can break and need repair. I decided I needed something I could get at from any device.

I eventually decided to have a private online blog for my journal, use google photos (unshared) for all my pics and store my notes on google drive.

I spent a while putting all my pics in order, nice to look at my CD photo history for the last 5 years. I can see how I developed from being rather oddly dressed (staying indoors) to currently having a nice selection of outfits and pics of me out on my walks 🙂

Where do you keep your CD photos and diary/journal ? 

How often do you look at your photos ?

Anonymous

I store and back up my photos on an external drive and on the cloud. How often do I look at my photos? I have a face app photo framed on my desk at work. No one has ever asked about the photo. If they do, I will say it’s my daughter. That faceapp picture has special meaning for me. As I started to accept myself, I made that picture. It is a reminder of my true inner self.

Anonymous

Hi Alicen,

I have an external SSD Harddrive that I keep all photos and info on. The drive is about 1/2 the size of pack of cigarettes easy to hide.

Lynda

Anonymous

Hi girls

I keep all my things on three external hard drives….it’s all too precious to risk….I have had a drive die before so I get a new one to keep the total up to three.

Grace xx

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

I keep all my data, including photos, on 12 TB of redundant network storage.  Nightly backups go to the cloud.  If disaster strikes, I can restore my data from anywhere.  I work in IT so it was easy to setup and manage.

I look at my photos pretty often.  I have a few dozen favorites that get more views.  Occasionally I go thru the rest to add to my favorites.

Emily

Kassie
      Lady

External Hard Drives… I would cry if they broke.

As for how often do I look at the pictures… Not that much. I am on cloud 9 for the first few days/week after I take the pictures, and then my critical eye starts to come into play and I start finding fault with every picture, and make a mental note for what I want to do differently for my next set of photos I’ll take. And then I hide them away.

I was thinking of creating a Flickr account for the future. I’ve looked at it a little, and I see there are groups, and people have their own profiles and things, but I don’t have much experience with this though, so I would be very grateful for any advice, or do’s or don’ts from girls who have used it before I go ahead?

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?