• This topic has 26 replies, 26 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by Thea.
Viewing 23 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Thea
      Lady
      Registered On: August 30, 2022
      Topics: 5
      Replies: 73

Since coming out to my SO recently things are much easier, but she would hate to see anything or come across it accidentally. I hang clothes in a spare bedroom but anything she’s find difficult (forms, lingerie, make up etc) are still locked away in a suitcase. It’s very sad but we’ve discussed what would happen if I suddenly died and she knows she’d only have to dump the case to avoid any nasty surprises.

Gabby x

3 users thanked author for this post.
      Kimmie
      Lady
      Registered On: September 27, 2016
      Topics: 4
      Replies: 281

My panties and a few pairs of pantyhose are stored in our closet in a drawer on “my” side. I also keep a couple of girdles in a drawer with my gym shorts. Everything else is hidden in bags on the closet, they could be found easily, but my wife doesn’t pry.

5 users thanked author for this post.
        Robinette Robbyns
        Baroness
        Registered On: September 27, 2018
        Topics: 7
        Replies: 33

I’m like you Kimmie. My wife and I share a (secondary for her) lingerie drawer. I have about 4 bras, 10 panties, slips, girdle, panthose a nylons. She has a couple older corsets and a garter belt…things she doesn’t wear often. But she sees my things and accepts me wearing panties 24/7. My other stuff, more of everything is in 2 duffl bags in the basement but I have 6 dresses hanging in my closet covered by a big male robe. We’re basically DADT when I want to dress.

3 users thanked author for this post.
      Julianna Frances
      Lady
      Registered On: July 29, 2022
      Topics: 3
      Replies: 72

My clothes hang in my closet with all my other clothes, and in my drawers. Nothing is hidden.

4 users thanked author for this post.
      Lovisa Kevätdóttir
      Duchess
      Registered On: September 11, 2022
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 16

I just keep my stuff in my regular closet like an idiot now. I just decided if I’m found then screw it. I barely have male underwear so I just keep my panties in bras in my underwear drawer. My gowns and skirts are hung up, tops too. I don’t care as much as I used to. I’m too tired to care really lol

7 users thanked author for this post.
      Caty Ryan
      Baroness
      Registered On: August 27, 2017
      Topics: 123
      Replies: 1126

I am like an old space rocket…. “two stages”…

1/. 90% of my lingerie and nightwear, plus breast forms are stored in my wardrobe, chest of drawers or bedhead “cubby hole”, with cover. I sleep alone in a single bed, “The Boss” is up the other end of the house. (She “knows, but does not want to know” about Caty.)

2/. Some daywear and jewellery in an old travel bag out in the garage.

3/. I rent a very comfortable 3 m(10ft) square storage unit about 30mins from home. (I carpeted it.. and it has natural light and power. One of the few with these features in the complex… I got lucky)

The rest of my outer clothes, “Clever Secretary” black suit, formal and casual wear, shoes make up and wigs all are stored there. I filled a “double dress store clothes rack” with these pieces…

Some lingerie in hardware store bought storage drawers, sorted by colour and style.

Wine, electric guitar and amplifier are stored there too… But thats “off topic”

Caty.

).

Susan Talbot
      Lady
      Registered On: June 28, 2022
      Replies: 267

Hi. Everything is out in the open. Dresses are in the spare closet. My dresser only has my female clothes. Most of my drab clothes are in boxes up on shelves and I have a few drab shirts and jeans out in the open for work.  Makeup is out on my sink and my heels are in my closet. My SO is completely fine with it all and does borrow makeup and a few things.

Susan

Becky Davis
      Lady
      Registered On: February 10, 2022
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 100

I’m lucky in some aspects that I live alone so I have a whole dresser and 3/4’s of my closet with my clothes and I do have a lock on my bedroom door if I am not home and the landlord has to come over…  LOL  But when I was married I had a lock on my workshop door and kept my clothes there, when ever I would go down there to work would always put something on but had my drab handy in case she would come down there…….

Alicen Thairms
      Lady
      Registered On: July 15, 2019
      Topics: 57
      Replies: 463

I keep my clothes hidden in my hobby room; I have loads of storage in there which my SO never pokes around in.

Charlotte Walker
      Duchess
      Registered On: April 18, 2021
      Replies: 601

I’m lucky work from home small bedroom is my office so lingerie in a top drawer shoes in bottom drawer knickers in my underwear place think SO but never comments. Dresses and skirts hung in cover behind door.

Jennifer Lynn
      Lady
      Registered On: August 15, 2020
      Replies: 307

My clothing is kept in my closets and dresser. My shoes are on a shoe rack, My makeup is in my bathroom and my jewelry is in may jewelry case on my dresser necklaces hanging on a wall rack. It is so nice not having to hide things away.

Wendy Swift
      Lady
      Registered On: May 11, 2020
      Topics: 12
      Replies: 882

When I lived with my parents, I had a desk that had a locking compartment, so I kept my fem stuff there.  I bought so much stuff that I had a tough time closing the desk drawer.

When I met my g/f (now wife), I purged all my stuff.  But the pink fog crept back in hard so I started buying fem stuff again, and I kept some stuff in small boxes in the tool room (she rarely goes in there) and some in my gun locker.

Now that my wife knows all about Wendy, we renovated our closets for my shelving/storage space and I keep all of Wendy’s stuff in the closet.  We redid our bathroom for more storage space and I have a bathroom shelf dedicated to Wendy’s makeup.

Ginger Snap
      Baroness - Annual
      Registered On: March 9, 2022
      Topics: 18
      Replies: 153

Michelle
      Being known by wife, my dresses, skirts, nighties, bras and blouses are hanging in backside of closet on my side. Shoes in boxes also. Panties and hose in drawer.
      Hugs Ginger

Amanda Sanders
      Lady
      Registered On: October 16, 2016
      Replies: 18

I used to have a home/office where I stored it (I used to lock the door, and change and then go back to work). Zoom kind of  killed that for the most part so it became after hours.

I now live in an apartment and hiding has become a bit harder. I hid it in an overnight bag in a closet I share with my wife but as we are now going though a contentious I fear she may go through my stuff. Not much she can do, we’ve already filed and  put it in the lawyers hands but I don’t want her to know anyhow.

When I move into my own place I look forward to being en femme as much as possible.

Emily Alt
        Hostess
        Registered On: August 24, 2019
        Topics: 22
        Replies: 1048

I agree Amanda.  Keeping this info hidden from your soon to be ex is smart.  She may not be able to change the outcome but she can still wreck havoc on your personal life. I would recommend getting your things out of that apartment.  Anyplace she can’t access would be better.  Better yet would be moving into a place of your own.  If she’s the vindictive type, you’ll have to stay hidden after the divorce is final, or make discovery irrelevant by coming out.  Best of luck to you.

4 users thanked author for this post.
      Michelle Skylar
      Lady
      Registered On: March 18, 2021
      Replies: 241

I use a spare bedroom that has a bathroom attached. It’s on the other side of the house so it is generally forgotten.

Katie Plowright
      Lady
      Registered On: October 15, 2021
      Topics: 5
      Replies: 209

Before Katie was accepted by my wife I never had many clothes as the opportunities to dress were rare but remember vividly the lengths I used to go to conceal my wardrobe. Since coming out Katie is welcome any time and all my new or hand me downs are proudly on display. I feel for you sister.

Davina
      Duchess - Annual
      Registered On: April 15, 2022
      Replies: 158

I used to hide my feminine items. But since coming out to my wife I now store my bras, panties, dresses, skirts, blouses and heels in a dresser. My wife knows where it is and what I have in it. So much nicer now.

Becka
      Lady
      Registered On: January 7, 2017
      Topics: 104
      Replies: 1207

This is so difficult.

I keep my panties in the same armoire I do my regular (silky guy) underwear. I wear panties everyday then change at night before wifey can see them.

Tights and camisoles in the same place too but all my flats are “hidden”. The shoes I have bought that SO is aware of are out in the open, as are my capris and jeans.

No hiding those, I wear them everyday!

Stephanie Bass
      Hostess
      Registered On: November 30, 2019
      Topics: 27
      Replies: 4180

Hi Michelle i take it your still in the closet hince hiding your girly things i feel for you girl .. But as many others here like myself im out to my wife now for 39 years so i built a walkin closet across whole end of bedroom with shoe racks shelves for boots and wig heads on stands two dressers in closet one more out in bedroom for nightgowns and panties  .. We as wife and i found this tv stereo cabnet with doors pretty big and i put mirrors on inside of doors and one big one in the back then led lights around mirrors all three so a wonderful place to get girly pretty he he .. Wife is so supportive Stephanie has free reign in the house if she wants ..

Stephanie

Lara Tucker
      Lady
      Registered On: September 29, 2021
      Topics: 2
      Replies: 1175

My things are in hiding places all over my basement. In bags, toolboxes, and on top of ductwork.

This hiding thing is getting old…

💕Lara

Suzanne Martin
      Hostess
      Registered On: January 8, 2020
      Replies: 324

Michelle –

I have a study with a closet where I keep my clothes.  My dresses, skirts, blouses and nighties are all hung up, panties, bras and hosiery are in a bag on the floor in the closet.  I have a jewelry box I keep on a shelf along with my wig on a foam head.  My shoes are kept on the floor or in boxes on the same shelf as the jewelry and wig.  My make up bag is in a drawer in the bathroom.

XOXO
      Suzanne

Emily Alt
      Hostess
      Registered On: August 24, 2019
      Topics: 22
      Replies: 1048

This was my reality for many years….sans the lock.  I kept a few things within easy reach.  The rest of my wardrobe was a pain to get at.  It also ruins them after a while.  Some of my stuff is permanently creased.  I recently fixed the problem by getting a place of my own.  Plenty of closet and drawer space now.

MacKenzie Alexandra
      Managing Ambassador
      Registered On: May 20, 2016
      Topics: 43
      Replies: 688

I will not be much help here.  My clothing, both masculine and feminine, is stored in my dresser and closet side by side as appropriate without concern.

MacKenzie Alexandra

Michelle McQueen
      Lady
      Registered On: June 14, 2021
      Topics: 29
      Replies: 1646

I used to hide my stuff in various places but since coming out to the wife a few years ago I keep my fem things in our walk in closet, a wardrobe chest, a cedar hope chest and two travel bags. I have more things now than ever and still want more… lol

Anonymous
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 0

Michelle,

I live alone now.  I have a walk-in closet that Kerri keeps her clothes and shoes in. I also have a dresser for  her bras, panties, and nylons in.  Kerri also has a makeup table.  It is so much easier now than before when I had to rush around and worry about whether someone would walk in on me.

Kerri

Viewing 23 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.