- September 30, 2022 at 7:09 am #680170Michelle LastParticipantRegistered On: August 14, 2020Topics: 13Replies: 33Has thanked: 45 timesBeen thanked: 356 times
I was wondering how other girls store their clothes, make-up and other things. Right now I keep my things in two travel bags and a garment bag in my closet. All three have luggage padlocks on them.
I wish I had a spare room with a closet so I could just go to my panty drawer and closet whenever I felt like dressing.
- October 8, 2022 at 1:02 am #681850TheaLadyRegistered On: August 30, 2022Topics: 5Replies: 73Has thanked: 276 timesBeen thanked: 391 times
Since coming out to my SO recently things are much easier, but she would hate to see anything or come across it accidentally. I hang clothes in a spare bedroom but anything she’s find difficult (forms, lingerie, make up etc) are still locked away in a suitcase. It’s very sad but we’ve discussed what would happen if I suddenly died and she knows she’d only have to dump the case to avoid any nasty surprises.
- October 3, 2022 at 8:00 am #680810KimmieLadyRegistered On: September 27, 2016Topics: 4Replies: 281Has thanked: 194 timesBeen thanked: 1280 times
My panties and a few pairs of pantyhose are stored in our closet in a drawer on “my” side. I also keep a couple of girdles in a drawer with my gym shorts. Everything else is hidden in bags on the closet, they could be found easily, but my wife doesn’t pry.
- October 8, 2022 at 12:09 am #681843Robinette RobbynsBaronessRegistered On: September 27, 2018Topics: 7Replies: 33Has thanked: 695 timesBeen thanked: 316 times
I’m like you Kimmie. My wife and I share a (secondary for her) lingerie drawer. I have about 4 bras, 10 panties, slips, girdle, panthose a nylons. She has a couple older corsets and a garter belt…things she doesn’t wear often. But she sees my things and accepts me wearing panties 24/7. My other stuff, more of everything is in 2 duffl bags in the basement but I have 6 dresses hanging in my closet covered by a big male robe. We’re basically DADT when I want to dress.
- October 3, 2022 at 6:25 am #680789
- October 2, 2022 at 11:00 pm #680765Lovisa KevätdóttirDuchessRegistered On: September 11, 2022Topics: 1Replies: 16Has thanked: 22 timesBeen thanked: 79 times
I just keep my stuff in my regular closet like an idiot now. I just decided if I’m found then screw it. I barely have male underwear so I just keep my panties in bras in my underwear drawer. My gowns and skirts are hung up, tops too. I don’t care as much as I used to. I’m too tired to care really lol
- October 2, 2022 at 10:22 pm #680757Caty RyanBaronessRegistered On: August 27, 2017Topics: 123Replies: 1126Has thanked: 8 timesBeen thanked: 4589 times
I am like an old space rocket…. “two stages”…
1/. 90% of my lingerie and nightwear, plus breast forms are stored in my wardrobe, chest of drawers or bedhead “cubby hole”, with cover. I sleep alone in a single bed, “The Boss” is up the other end of the house. (She “knows, but does not want to know” about Caty.)
2/. Some daywear and jewellery in an old travel bag out in the garage.
3/. I rent a very comfortable 3 m(10ft) square storage unit about 30mins from home. (I carpeted it.. and it has natural light and power. One of the few with these features in the complex… I got lucky)
The rest of my outer clothes, “Clever Secretary” black suit, formal and casual wear, shoes make up and wigs all are stored there. I filled a “double dress store clothes rack” with these pieces…
Some lingerie in hardware store bought storage drawers, sorted by colour and style.
Wine, electric guitar and amplifier are stored there too… But thats “off topic”
- October 2, 2022 at 8:50 am #680604Susan TalbotLadyRegistered On: June 28, 2022Topics: 1Replies: 267Has thanked: 3330 timesBeen thanked: 1034 times
Hi. Everything is out in the open. Dresses are in the spare closet. My dresser only has my female clothes. Most of my drab clothes are in boxes up on shelves and I have a few drab shirts and jeans out in the open for work. Makeup is out on my sink and my heels are in my closet. My SO is completely fine with it all and does borrow makeup and a few things.
- October 2, 2022 at 8:32 am #680599Becky DavisLadyRegistered On: February 10, 2022Topics: 0Replies: 100Has thanked: 988 timesBeen thanked: 445 times
I’m lucky in some aspects that I live alone so I have a whole dresser and 3/4’s of my closet with my clothes and I do have a lock on my bedroom door if I am not home and the landlord has to come over… LOL But when I was married I had a lock on my workshop door and kept my clothes there, when ever I would go down there to work would always put something on but had my drab handy in case she would come down there…….
- October 2, 2022 at 8:03 am #680587Alicen ThairmsLadyRegistered On: July 15, 2019Topics: 57Replies: 463Has thanked: 1836 timesBeen thanked: 1538 times
- October 2, 2022 at 5:34 am #680551Charlotte WalkerDuchessRegistered On: April 18, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 601Has thanked: 2756 timesBeen thanked: 2034 times
I’m lucky work from home small bedroom is my office so lingerie in a top drawer shoes in bottom drawer knickers in my underwear place think SO but never comments. Dresses and skirts hung in cover behind door.
- October 2, 2022 at 5:04 am #680547Jennifer LynnLadyRegistered On: August 15, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 307Has thanked: 133 timesBeen thanked: 1768 times
My clothing is kept in my closets and dresser. My shoes are on a shoe rack, My makeup is in my bathroom and my jewelry is in may jewelry case on my dresser necklaces hanging on a wall rack. It is so nice not having to hide things away.
- October 2, 2022 at 4:15 am #680544Wendy SwiftLadyRegistered On: May 11, 2020Topics: 12Replies: 882Has thanked: 957 timesBeen thanked: 4007 times
When I lived with my parents, I had a desk that had a locking compartment, so I kept my fem stuff there. I bought so much stuff that I had a tough time closing the desk drawer.
When I met my g/f (now wife), I purged all my stuff. But the pink fog crept back in hard so I started buying fem stuff again, and I kept some stuff in small boxes in the tool room (she rarely goes in there) and some in my gun locker.
Now that my wife knows all about Wendy, we renovated our closets for my shelving/storage space and I keep all of Wendy’s stuff in the closet. We redid our bathroom for more storage space and I have a bathroom shelf dedicated to Wendy’s makeup.
- October 1, 2022 at 12:48 pm #680416Ginger SnapBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: March 9, 2022Topics: 18Replies: 153Has thanked: 4357 timesBeen thanked: 774 times
Being known by wife, my dresses, skirts, nighties, bras and blouses are hanging in backside of closet on my side. Shoes in boxes also. Panties and hose in drawer.
- October 1, 2022 at 12:00 pm #680397Amanda SandersLadyRegistered On: October 16, 2016Topics: 3Replies: 18Has thanked: 5 timesBeen thanked: 50 times
I used to have a home/office where I stored it (I used to lock the door, and change and then go back to work). Zoom kind of killed that for the most part so it became after hours.
I now live in an apartment and hiding has become a bit harder. I hid it in an overnight bag in a closet I share with my wife but as we are now going though a contentious I fear she may go through my stuff. Not much she can do, we’ve already filed and put it in the lawyers hands but I don’t want her to know anyhow.
When I move into my own place I look forward to being en femme as much as possible.
- October 2, 2022 at 10:58 am #680633Emily AltHostessRegistered On: August 24, 2019Topics: 22Replies: 1048Has thanked: 1055 timesBeen thanked: 5151 times
I agree Amanda. Keeping this info hidden from your soon to be ex is smart. She may not be able to change the outcome but she can still wreck havoc on your personal life. I would recommend getting your things out of that apartment. Anyplace she can’t access would be better. Better yet would be moving into a place of your own. If she’s the vindictive type, you’ll have to stay hidden after the divorce is final, or make discovery irrelevant by coming out. Best of luck to you.
- October 1, 2022 at 11:50 am #680392Michelle SkylarLadyRegistered On: March 18, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 241Has thanked: 885 timesBeen thanked: 899 times
- October 1, 2022 at 9:16 am #680376Katie PlowrightLadyRegistered On: October 15, 2021Topics: 5Replies: 209Has thanked: 1141 timesBeen thanked: 1081 times
Before Katie was accepted by my wife I never had many clothes as the opportunities to dress were rare but remember vividly the lengths I used to go to conceal my wardrobe. Since coming out Katie is welcome any time and all my new or hand me downs are proudly on display. I feel for you sister.
- October 1, 2022 at 8:03 am #680370DavinaDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: April 15, 2022Topics: 1Replies: 158Has thanked: 1316 timesBeen thanked: 500 times
I used to hide my feminine items. But since coming out to my wife I now store my bras, panties, dresses, skirts, blouses and heels in a dresser. My wife knows where it is and what I have in it. So much nicer now.
- October 1, 2022 at 7:53 am #680367BeckaLadyRegistered On: January 7, 2017Topics: 104Replies: 1207Has thanked: 800 timesBeen thanked: 3351 times
This is so difficult.
I keep my panties in the same armoire I do my regular (silky guy) underwear. I wear panties everyday then change at night before wifey can see them.
Tights and camisoles in the same place too but all my flats are “hidden”. The shoes I have bought that SO is aware of are out in the open, as are my capris and jeans.
No hiding those, I wear them everyday!
- October 1, 2022 at 6:57 am #680358Stephanie BassHostessRegistered On: November 30, 2019Topics: 27Replies: 4180Has thanked: 59959 timesBeen thanked: 14958 times
Hi Michelle i take it your still in the closet hince hiding your girly things i feel for you girl .. But as many others here like myself im out to my wife now for 39 years so i built a walkin closet across whole end of bedroom with shoe racks shelves for boots and wig heads on stands two dressers in closet one more out in bedroom for nightgowns and panties .. We as wife and i found this tv stereo cabnet with doors pretty big and i put mirrors on inside of doors and one big one in the back then led lights around mirrors all three so a wonderful place to get girly pretty he he .. Wife is so supportive Stephanie has free reign in the house if she wants ..
- October 1, 2022 at 6:07 am #680352Lara TuckerLadyRegistered On: September 29, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 1175Has thanked: 25979 timesBeen thanked: 4274 times
My things are in hiding places all over my basement. In bags, toolboxes, and on top of ductwork.
This hiding thing is getting old…
- October 1, 2022 at 1:58 am #680335Suzanne MartinHostessRegistered On: January 8, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 324Has thanked: 1574 timesBeen thanked: 1310 times
I have a study with a closet where I keep my clothes. My dresses, skirts, blouses and nighties are all hung up, panties, bras and hosiery are in a bag on the floor in the closet. I have a jewelry box I keep on a shelf along with my wig on a foam head. My shoes are kept on the floor or in boxes on the same shelf as the jewelry and wig. My make up bag is in a drawer in the bathroom.
- September 30, 2022 at 1:19 pm #680255HostessRegistered On: August 24, 2019Topics: 22Replies: 1048Has thanked: 1055 timesBeen thanked: 5151 times
This was my reality for many years….sans the lock. I kept a few things within easy reach. The rest of my wardrobe was a pain to get at. It also ruins them after a while. Some of my stuff is permanently creased. I recently fixed the problem by getting a place of my own. Plenty of closet and drawer space now.
- September 30, 2022 at 8:14 am #680187MacKenzie AlexandraManaging AmbassadorRegistered On: May 20, 2016Topics: 43Replies: 688Has thanked: 186 timesBeen thanked: 1932 times
I will not be much help here. My clothing, both masculine and feminine, is stored in my dresser and closet side by side as appropriate without concern.
- September 30, 2022 at 8:10 am #680184Michelle McQueenLadyRegistered On: June 14, 2021Topics: 29Replies: 1646Has thanked: 11213 timesBeen thanked: 8201 times
I used to hide my stuff in various places but since coming out to the wife a few years ago I keep my fem things in our walk in closet, a wardrobe chest, a cedar hope chest and two travel bags. I have more things now than ever and still want more… lol
- September 30, 2022 at 7:38 am #680177AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
I live alone now. I have a walk-in closet that Kerri keeps her clothes and shoes in. I also have a dresser for her bras, panties, and nylons in. Kerri also has a makeup table. It is so much easier now than before when I had to rush around and worry about whether someone would walk in on me.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.