Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I read this article the other day about a CIA Officer who transitioned. It is very interesting and I wanted to share it with all of you. The article explains how transitioning made them more effective at their job.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/03/transgender-cia/520050/?fbclid=IwAR0vxtUJoq1VwtcbD6xugCfh9f6o7gDNZEcuK2WHJNNf6L3rSJSg5i–klQ

It’s called: “Bringing your whole self to work…”

Rebecca Leeann Allen
      Baroness - Annual

great story

Fasd Reds
      Lady

I have always admired the police and civil servants involved in the order. You need to be a very humane person ready to give himself to others. I understand that they get paid for it, but it seems to me that even money is not enough to repay such people.

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

That was very interesting. Thanks for sharing that.

Hugs, Liara

Fasd Reds
      Lady

I have always respected civil servants (police, doctors and so on). After all, to work in such a position, you need to have a big heart and be able to help people without selfish goals. I understand that they are paid for it, but it seems to me that even money is not enough to repay such people.  I remember that as a child, I always wanted to be an undercover agent like the Men in Black to save the world from the shadows. I recently found an article that reported how this could be achieved — https://www.becomeopedia.com/undercover-agent/.  The process is not easy; it turns out. But I became convinced that everyone can become anyone if they want to.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Transitioning for Transsexual Women’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?