• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 6 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 0 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I am a man. Born in California, raised in Colorado, stationed in Hawaii as a cook on a submarine and now lives in Austin. Parents divorced when I was I second grade. Difficult at first but I got to spend my summers in California.  When I was in high school I discovered this most wonderful catalog Fredricks of Hollywood. Like most boys I did have the playboy under my mattress or hidden away, but I was more drawn towards the catalogs of women’s clothing. Fredricks and Victoria’s Secret and even the JC Penny’s catalogs of the early 90’s were great. More risqué then they are now. I remember dreaming/fantizing what it would feel like to have satin on my skin… the journey began. My mom actually found panties in my room. I was so embarrassed. Saw a therapist for a few months. But it didn’t stop me, when ever I got the chance I would go into which ever girls room I was near and find some nice soft panties. Jennifer was born. I had named her as of yet but she was there. Entered the Navy right after high school. Didn’t see her again until I got to Texas. Had my own place and I was alone trying to find myself. There she was to help me through the stress and aloneness. For 15 years I was able to dress her whenever I wanted in my tiny apartment. She made me feel better. Helped me sleep. And I named her Jennifer. After a good friend who I had a huge crush on. But being the shy guy that I was and the kinda guy that didn’t want to hurt anyone’s feelings I never asked her out. Plus I wasn’t really sure how ask her. I was never taught that stuff. My Jennifer never said no, liked the fancy silky clothes. So I got her what she deserved. I was still lonely I wanted a real person to love. I checked out all the dating sites. I mean all of them! I met some I though was the one. She seemed to get me and would love me. Fell head over heals for her…but she turned out to be a scam. I was crushed. Jennifer was there to console me but in my mine we would be alone forever. I tried match.com on more time. Then my wife found us, recused us from the crappy job and crappy mold infested apartment. My Jennifer was shelved.  Her namesake was my best man at our wedding. She was the second most beautiful lady there, after my wife of course. This last few years we have had some ups and downs. We found out we may not be able to have kids. Kinda  crushed us. Found out I have low T. Now taking testatrone shots. Then I decided it was time. I dusted Jennifer off and we tired on new outfits. Every time I stress she got a item of clothing. Mostly panties, and maternity tights(those are awesome and super comfy). A nice soft bra here and there. I felt ok. But deep down I felt something might be wrong with me. I didn’t feel like myself. Then we got our current Prez. The feminism I had stored away inside me flooded up. I felt as if Jennifer was going to jump out of me. I felt free…for a second. I felt that I wanted to be a woman, in all their glory. I wanted to know what they felt and for the first time I knew I had a lesbian trapped inside of me. I looked at all the gay women I knew and I saw pieces of myself in all of them. I know that for the moment I have to keep her a secret and we can only wear her burqini, and wrap dress and various bras and panties when only the two of us are around, or under my dude suit. And after meeting all of you wonder ladies here I know that some day Jennifer will be able to be more free and open. And maybe even go outside when it’s not the middle of the night when no one is around. I have finally found a place where My Jennifer fits in and is accepted. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for welcoming us into your lives with open arms. I love all of you so much.

Jennifer

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?