• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 1 reply thread
New Forums
  • Author

I am an avid cyclist and I frequently ride 50 to 60 miles a week. My bibs (bicycle shorts that resemble a wrestling singlet) have the tendancy to irritate  my breasts to point that my nipples bleed. This has been especially a problem on the hotter days and my longer rides. In the past, my usual solution has been to bandage the nipple which has its own issues.  lately, it has been my feminine wardrobe which has provided an excellent solution. I have take to wearing a sport bra under my jersey when riding. The material of the bra serves to proctect my breasts from irritation while wicking away sweat. As I ride in my masculine persona, the only drawback is that I cannot unzip my jersey on the really hot days when riding in a group. That, however, is something I can live with.

Anonymous

I have found bandaids with a little Vaseline under them prevents chafing. I did this for many marathon runs and found no problems.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?