Tagged: 

Viewing 22 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

While I was shopping in Target today, a lady came up to me and said in a low voice “Your panties are showing.” It took me a second to realize what she had said. Then she says “It looks like you must have tucked your shirt into them.” I reached around to the side/back of my shirt and sure enough I had tucked a part of my shirt into my panties. I didn’t have any crazy color panties on they were a light teal Vanity Fair panty but I had a dark blue shirt on and the teal was quite noticeable. I fixed my shirt and thanked her. As I went to check out she wound up in the same check out line. I was a bit nervous as she had just seen I was wearing panties. But she was cool and I finished paying we wished each other a nice day. I thought it was cool of her to let me know, That could have been embarrassing if the wrong person would have seen them.

What a kind thing for her to do!

It also goes to show, most people don’t care what you’re wearing.

Michelle –

What a nice experience for you, if only more people could be like her.

XOXO
      Suzanne

That was a nice thing for her to do. Being a daily panty wearer myself that falls into the worst fear category for me though.

I get a thrill when women notice me. I was shopping when a woman stopped me and complimented my on my blouse. I told her I got it at the Hanes outlet and also buy my lingerie there. LOL she said: don’t forget that a girl should always try to have the tops and bottoms match. She smiled and we went our own ways. I was in heaven knowing that a woman saw me as a girl!!
      xoxo Paula

Hi Paula

Holly said 95% of people out there are lovely she so right, some people enjoy meeting people who different but nice. My view is people don’t go out to spot the crossdresser, they go about there business and accept life as it is.

Love Sarah xx

Harriette
          Lady

Depending on how subtle I am, I noticed most women don’t make eye contact, especially younger ones. Older ones aren’t being too observant. If women alone are taking a rest in a mall and are observing people, oh boy, they can be really eagle-eyed.

Most men have been oblivious, but if I am wearing a bra and have shape, quite a few notice. I just don’t know if it actually registered in their brains.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I was on a cashier line in my Daisy Duke attire waiting to buy pantyhose. I was politely told by a woman behind me that I have a run in my stocking. OMG. She noticed I was wearing nylons. Scary but very exciting.

Another time, also in my Daisy Duke attire, I was selecting pantyhose from a rack. A girl told me I had nice legs and asked of the pantyhose I was buying was what I was wearing. WOW! She noticed I was wearing pantyhose. Very exciting.

I had been out often showing off my legs. I would be among a lot of people. I often wondered if they noticed I was wearing pantyhose. I was nervous and excited about that, but often went out of my way to show off my legs.

I know it’s a goofy passion and hobby but it’s so exciting and such an incredible thrill.

Anonymous

From your profile picture it def looks like you have beautiful legs

Patty Phose
          Duchess

It’s a glamour photo made to make my legs look their sexy best but thank you so much anyway.

Leonara
        Ambassador

Thank you Patty for sharing… your an inspiration..
        I got to share an experience like that soon lol

Patty Phose
          Duchess

I was young, bold and had wanted to be out dressed in girl’s clothes showing my legs in pantyhose for as long as I could remember. It was long time dreams and fantasies. It also was very nutty and crazy, not to mention scary, but once I got through the fear, it was a thrill, rush and excitement like nothing else.

I knew I was a guy dressed like Daisy Duke in short shorts, sheer to waist pantyhose, platform wedge heels, bra with fake breasts made from old pantyhose and a wig. What I was doing was not normal and certainly taboo. So when I was politely told I had a run in my stocking, it was an emotional reaction. OMG! I’m busted. She knows I’m wearing pantyhose.

When I’m given a compliment by a girl over having nice legs and asking if the pantyhose I’m buying is what I’m wearing, it’s the same panic feeling. They knew for sure I was wearing pantyhose. How many others noticed and knew but didn’t say anything to me? I would put myself in positions to get noticed. Buying pantyhose, trying on and walking around in shoes, riding escalators and climbing stairs, walking near and among a lot of people and walking in the sunlight so my pantyhose shined.

I was looking to get noticed and get a reaction, but when I did it freaked me out, even scared me. Why did I do this? Because I could not get that thrill, rush and excitement from anything else. I know it sounds silly, nutty and even crazy and it probably was. There was something about the boldness of youth that seems to fade over times. What I would wear and go out in back then, I would wear now but would not go out in. My nerve is nothing like it used to be. Now I think about penalties and consequences. Back then I was looking for the rush and thrill.

Now, today, a walk from the house to the car in a short dress, pantyhose and heels is a huge deal and anxious event. Driving around a little makes me nervous. Getting out of the car and walking to an ATM or dropping a letter in a mail box now is like spending a day at the mall en femme, walking around and trying on and buying clothes when I was young. So now just little and brief outing is a big deal. In my teens and early twenties, it was part of a big adventure in public.

It seems there is many girls my age who have matured, gained confidence and embrace and live a femme lifestyle. I dress everyday, sneak out here and there when nerve permits but I have nowhere near the level of nerve and courage I had in my younger days.

Patty i know exactly what you mean i find it very exciting and arousing to show off my long legs. I also have daisy dukes

Patty Phose
          Duchess

Oh my yes Jima. It’s and incredible thrill like nothing else. Wearing the Daisy Duke shorts with sheer to waist pantyhose and platform wedge heels was such an incredible and amazing look. To wear that out in femme mode with breasts and hair was exciting beyond belief. It also was very scary too and it took me a while to get the nerve to do it.

I was 17 and just starting to live out long time dreams and fantasies I had for many years. After that I got more and nicer clothes, got my own place and dressed and went out often, I was always nervous, but I think that was somewhat because, I kept getting bolder and bolder, getting around more people, buying more femme clothes when dressed en femme, especially pantyhose, and climbing stairs and riding escalators to show off my legs in pantyhose better.

it was nutty, but when I got the nerve,it was an amazing thrill.

Harriette
        Lady

In a Nordstrom, a couple of my sales clerk friends complimented that I have great legs, better than many women have. After that, I started appreciating them more and dressing for show. I just wish that I could show them off in public much, much more.

Patty Phose
          Duchess

That certainly is a great compliment. Be proud and show them off.

Ster Eleo
      Lady

Love the compliments.  Thank you for sharing!

Michelle:  remember that 95% of folk out there are really lovely – like this lady was.  The problem is the other 5%… and from your profile picture, I’d bet that even they could be persuaded to come round eventually!  Love you:  Holly XXX

Anonymous

Thank you that was so sweet XOXO

Leonara
      Ambassador

Michelle, your experience could have fallen into a worse case scenario…but the 95% commented favorably.
      On a similar experience…age has its advantage, my legs are smooth without shaving … wearing shorts in male mode no comments … just another example “most people don’t care”. Leonara

Anonymous

I agree, and I need to be more careful. But at the same time, I should be able to wear what I want. How many men show their nasty whitey tighties and dirty boxers walking around? Id say about half of them these days lol. So if a small panty peek shows some times it is what it is..

When I go clothes shopping I come in as a male dressed in female clothes!  There is no doubt about who I am and what I’m wearing. Usually I buy online for pick up in the store. When I come in they ask me if I want to try on what I bought. I do and will hand the sales lady my phone with my wish list from the store on it and see if they have my wishes! They will bring the stuff and I will try it on. They will come in the dressing room to help with fit and state whether if looks good on me or not. They also bring in what they think that looks good on me! I have walked out in the dressing room and have been complemented by customers too.

First I act like I belong there because I do. Second I don’t waste their time by trying on a lot of stuff and not buying nothing. Third my money is just as green as everyone’s and my credit cards always work. Of course I get some stares but so far nothing said to me bad! The only problem I had was at a Soma store and a clerk refused to fit me for their bras and gave me the stink eye. One call to the company took care of that!

I don’t like the terms female clothes or male clothes! Clothing has no gender, just gender assignment to them. The same for color.

Anonymous

Ive started ordering online as well with store pick-up. It makes things easier

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

That was so sweet of her!
      Glad to hear of your positive experience,

💕Lara

That’s cool that she was so nice.

I really afraid  that my undies  noticed by someones .its such a terrible situation I guess😅

Anonymous

Unfortunately if you wear panties peeks will happen!!

Karla Rogers
      Duchess

I wear panties every day. When I’m at work or out and about, I am constantly checking to make sure they are not exposed. I hope that if someone did notice them, they would be as nice.

Anonymous

I wear panties and a pad every day, at work I wear them under a pair of boxers I’m constantly pull the waistband up so my pants don’t show. As soon as I get home I throw my sock and boxers into the hamper and put on a pair of tights.

I only wear tback string thongs so I feel pretty saf3 from such an event!

I wear panties all the time but when I have jeans on (Gloria Vanderbilt Amanda ladies with pretty good pockets) I wear my shirt out and that solves the problem. But come to think of it I don’t think I would wear my special panties with 2″ lace at top (and legs) without a lot of extra care. (Least of my worries showing a bit of lace!). Best Marlene.

J J
      Lady

Seems to me like a very nice thing for her to do. I certainly don’t see any ill intent.

I have worn only panties for many years now and never had an issue, nor do I even think about it much these days. I wear a thong if I am wearing form fitting pants, and nearly all of my other panties are bikini styles so showing is pretty unlikely. No doubt it has happened, but life goes on. Just wear the panties you like and enjoy the feel and look. Life is too short to worry about such things.

Anonymous

I would totally agree.

Validation without judgement is so sweet!

Anonymous

It sure is

Intriguing title and a lovely, affirming moment. Thanks for sharing it.

Hugs & kisses,
      W.

Years ago my (ex) wife  and I were  walking up church steps for a wedding when we noticed the women walking in front of us had accidentally tucked the back of her dress into her Pantyhose. It was kind of funny for us but would’ve been highly embarrassingly to her. My wife stopped and informed her before she went in. She was very grateful.
      I often think about that day when I’m wearing pantyhose and a dress. In drab I don’t often tuck a shirt anymore but when I do I try to remember to make sure nothing is showing .

Natalie

Anonymous

That was nice of you.

I had something like that years ago, early 80’s, I was working at a liquor one Saturday morning and would wear pantyhose under my jeans from time to time and tried to check to make sure they didn’t show but that morning I was helping a lady find some wine on a bottom shelf with her behind me and when I stood up I could tell right away that my jeans had come down a bit and I know she saw them but never said a word to me. I got up and pulled my pants right away to cover them back up, the rest of the day I was making sure it didn’t happen again.  LOL

Anonymous

Its always and experience when a stranger sees your panties.

All in all, panties showing is far more desirable than plumber’s crack!!!

Love,

Tommie

Anonymous

I would agree 100%

Viewing 22 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?