Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Emma Sue
      Lady

Hi Ladies,

I’m looking for some help with “strawberry legs”. I’ve shaved my legs for nearly two years now and have struggled with the results. I’m guessing it’s the hair follicle… which I guess means there’s not much to do about it aside from laser removal. I’d like to read how others have handled this…. Thanks much!!

Anonymous

Waxing/epilation will help this as it will thin the hair. I don’t know if you are especially hairy but it is worth trying. Also exfoliation and moisturising helps a great deal.

OK girls I will throw myself on the sword what is strawberry legs.

I have never heard of this.

I could look it up but I would rather hear it here and learn from you girls.

Patty

Hi Emma,

I have the same problem when I have to remove body hair by using blades.

Nowadays I’m carrying out a trial and error process with body hair removal cream. So far, I got mixed results, however, when it works, there was no follicle! Just a silky smooth skin!

Perhaps in the future I consider doing laser removal so that the results will be longer lasting. However, cost and side effects should be considered prior to any step in such direction.

Also, I have an article called “Bye bye Chewbacca” on which I wrote about my first experience with shaving (which happened in the end of the last year).

xoxo

Daisy

Anonymous

Patty, sorry nobody replied, strawberries are the little red bumps you get when shaving in sensitive areas, it’s a reaction of the hair follicle to the pulling and cutting of the razor.. those darn things can stay around for a while to and be painful if you shave to often you can actually cut your self..

Most common things are dull blades, shaving against the grain, and some will say that some shaving creams will clog the pores which will irritate the skin. Some Dancers will tell you to use visine or contact solution, because of the cleaner affect. not sure if that’s true, haven’t’ tried that yet..

Emma Sue
      Lady

Thanks for the replies ladies!!! To Kellyanne, I don’t have raser burn or bumps. The legs are nice and smooth. It’s almost like I have dark pores and perhaps it’s the hair follicles….?

To Charlotte, I’ve have an epilator and have used it on my legs a few times. The results are not that different in terms of looks and the down side is I get a lot of in-growns when the hair starts to return. And that looks horrible!!! 🙁

To Daisy, I’ve thought about creams, but haven’t pulled the trigger on that one yet. AND… I thought A LOT about laser removal, but the cost…. I’m still considering it.

I’m due for a skin cancer screening and am going to see a dermo, I’ll inquire and report back.

Thanks all for the comments!!!!!!

Sutekina
      Lady

Epilator works great but can be painful add it is a slow process. I recommend waxing, preferably professionally as they watch for skin sensitivity. It will take several treatments before the hair starts to thin. Once it gets to a few scraggly hairs here and there, I’ll save money and start using an epilator. Not add permanent as laser but will get you the results you are looking for.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?