Viewing 20 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I admit that I spend a large amount of my time thinking about crossdressing. Usually looking at websites that deal with femininity and girly feelings. I do this secretly because I do not believe my wife or family would approve or understand. I am 58  and have done this since I was 10 years old. I tell myself I’m not going to do this today, then at night I get that usual feeling, an itch if you will.. So  I usually end up putting something feminine on, and my stress level decreases. I willingly do things most men would never do. I am alright with keeping this part of myself a secret since I have been doing it for so long. Can any of you other crossdressers relate to this? Is crossdressing a stress relief for you?

Absolutely, there are many days I think deeply about getting home, showering and then dressing in a pretty outfit, looking at myself in the mirror and saying “I love you Alicia”. Then settle in as a woman for the rest of the day.

Julie Gee
      Lady

I have to agree with both the above comments, I can feel the stress falling  away as I dress and put on makeup and wig.

Vanity i think we ALL get this feeling. Especially since we think about it all day, exactly like you said, an itch you can’t scratch. To me it’s one of the reasons i consider myself fluid and only complete when i am free to be both. Thankfully i have an understanding wife who supports me and has helped me admit a lot of these feelings while relieving that guilt I feel about wanting to be feminine and sexy.

But OMG yes, what a feeling to be able to put on some soft delicate feminine clothing and wig after a long stressful day. Great topic!

I have to agree with all , when I am Gina all stress, worries and inhabitations go away , I become relaxed and a new person

oh definitely yes !  Transforming into Wendy allows me to escape and relieve stress from work, and everyday life.  I find it really relaxing to be able to fully dress.  Even underdressing relieves some stress for me.

Yes it is a stress relief and I cant explain why but I find when dressed and presenting myself as Debbie has  made me calmer and far more patient. I would say I am at peace with myself

Kelly Lee
      Duchess - Annual

Did go for a holiday trip to Sweden over Christmas and had to leave Kelly behind.
      I was constantly thinking about Kelly and was kind of longing to get back home to change. Even my wife said she was missing having Kelly around, she felt she was used to have a female around.

When I finally came home Kelly was out direct and it felt so much better.

/kt

Trish White
      Baroness

Absolutely!! I can feel all the stress melt away as I’m putting on my makeup. I’m relaxed and feeling pretty and whole.

Much more content and peaceful when dressed.

My circumstances are very similar to your Vanity, with the exception that only my wife knows.  If the family knew they would not approve.   Yes, I look a feminine web sites when able and really enjoy my time when I can visiting CDH.  Especially when Requal can appear and the stress levels decrease dramatically.

It scares me to think about what my life would be like without crossdressing. A big part of my crossdressing is to escape all the stresses I have in life being a man.

I do slip into a nightie at night before going to bed but I have been doing this for so many years it has become normal and I usually fall asleep in minutes.

My desires and need for crossdressing comes when I get up in the morning.  For starters my body is very sensitive to the stimulation from my silky lingerie. I’m wide awake when I get up and I feel refreshed.

The last thing in the world I want to do or think about when I get up is, put on my male drab clothes and think about all the things I have to do that day.

If I could, I would be dressed in my feminine clothes all day.  Sadly at some point I have to face my day, get dressed and go to work.  I’m only able to stay in touch with my feminine side by wearing feminine undergarments.  I’m thankful I don’t work full time anymore and I have many days where I get to relax all day enjoying my femininity and wearing either a pretty dress or just staying in my lingerie all day.

Crossdressing has saved my sanity and without the time I get to escape into the blissful world of femininity I think I would have gone crazy years ago.

Anonymous

Dressing is a massive stress release

So calming

C

Wonderful stress relief from everyday life.

Rayna Carlian
      Duchess

I TOTALLY understand why most selected yes to this, I chose No, and I’ll explain.

I have 2 reasons why no is more applicable.

I don’t think about dressing all day as an escape, I dress or I don’t…it’s just choosing what I want to wear that day.

2nd… it actually causes me stress at times when I choose NOT to dress when I am in my head about trying to be considerate to my Mrs.

I don’t know that she’d actually care… it’s just me thinking that if I dress all the time, I’m being selfish.

That’s it…

xoxo

Rayna

Jenna
      Lady

Yes it is very much a stress reliever for me.  My mother recognized this as well when I was 9 years old.  If I had a bad day at school, or at play with other kids, when I got home and was upset or crabby, mother would suggest that I clean up and dress in something that would make me feel better.  I had a favorite dress, cotton slip and panties I loved to wear around the house with her.  She was very supportive, and though she never made me dress, she often would  gently suggested that I  do so to calm myself down and make me feel better about things.  It always worked.  My wife is the same way now, and like my mom knows that dressing will make me a different person. Now it is a nylon slip and a pantygirdle that does the trick, with nylons and my favorite dress.   I am very grateful to both of them for recognizing this, and making me realize what a great stress reliever dressing is for me.

CelesteCD
      Lady

Dressing is an escape from the world I’m in to a world of potential.  It is fresh, new (relative to my male life), exciting and full of unknown potential.  It just takes me to a different place of calm when I do it.  Not sure if the words accurately described it but wow is it a salve for me.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

Crossdressing has always made me feel different. When dressed, I get feelings of excitement, pleasure, euphoria and so much more, including making me feel more relaxed and is very great at reducing stress levels.

Hi Patty,

From the first time I dressed as an adult, May of 2019, I too did feel “different”.

I’m good being a man. I “attack the world” with vigor and intensity, but as a woman I have discovered the most incredible inner peace and tranquility. Patty, womanhood brings to an amazing oasis of calm and contentment.

I am profoundly sad about my beloved Susan not being together, but I will carry on. I supportive friends, a fulfilling job, and I so look forward to fully exploring my developing womanhood. I want to be as much a woman as I can and see where it takes me.

With affection,

Diane

Patty Phose
          Duchess

I’ve been dressing in pantyhose, heels and bra since I was 4. I felt extra good and special when wearing those things. They were borrowed heels and second hand, hand me down bras and pantyhose. Still they were mine. I wanted a dress too but I was told to wear a shirt instead. It looked like a dress.

Then at 13, I began buying my own pantyhose and bras. I wanted to wear sheer to waist pantyhose and began exploring the numerous brands available at the time. I would get so excited looking forward to wearing my new pantyhose and bras. I felt so wonderful when I put them on. There was such feelings of thrill and excitement when I wore them. There was no other way I could feel like that.

I began dreaming and fantasizing about going out dressed. I wanted to wear pantyhose and show my legs in them. When I was 16, I began planning going out. I decided I wanted to look like Daisy Duke. She had the look many other girls were wearing.

I bought a pair of the same platform wedge heels my girlfriend wore. I had to have them. Then I bought some short shorts and a couple of wigs. I made some breast forms from old pantyhose. I kept the pantyhose, bras and short shorts hidden with other clothes in the house. The wigs, shoes and breast forms were hidden in the trunk of my car.

My plan was to put on my pantyhose, short shorts and bra, then wear my guy clothes over them. I would leave the house and get in the car. The I would drive to a nearby park, get my shoes, wig and breastforms out of the trunk. Then I would get back in the car, slide off my long pants and put on my shoes, stuff my bra with my breastforms and put on my wig. When I finally did it, I was 17. I was finally out. I was feeling so amazing, like I had never felt before. I spent the entire day out, driving around and getting out of the car for walks.

I began doing that often, getting bolder and bolder, with the thrill and excitement increasing right along with how bold I was.

Then at 18, I got my own place and began buying and wearing all the sexy and wonderful clothes I dreamed and fantasized about for so long. I dressed at home nearly everyday and went out often. I could come and go as I pleased. I had some of the most amazing and incredible experiences and adventures. There’s just no other way to feel like that.

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Back in the days of my loveless “last century” marriage, Catherine was my major distraction from a failing marriage and the stress of being part owner of the (successful but stressful), family business.

It was my lot to do the travelling, interstate and overseas and whereever I went, so did Caty..

I could fall in love with “the girl in the mirror” and all of my life’s stresses would melt away.

Not so stressfuil these days, but as I “move into my dotage” Catherine is still with me and (Covid permitting) will be far more out and about this year than the previous two lockdown years

Happy dressing

Caty.

I would have to say yes, but it’s all a matter of degree.  After all, a good chunk of the time I’m crossdressed in stealth mode.  I have on panties, women’s jeans, women’s tee shirts, women’s low rise socks (or sometimes tights), women’s flat shoes.  All of which looks close enough to men’s clothing that no one has noticed.  In the spring or fall I might wear a woman’s cardigan or a woman’s jeans jacket.  No one has noticed it buttons on the wrong side for a man.  At the gym I’m wearing women’s shorts (but still look like men’s), and a woman’s tank top or a unisex tee shirt.

Still, if I get home I may put on a skirt instead of my pants, or at minimum wear a nightie to bed.  I find myself looking at “girly” outfits often enough too.

When I’m working from home or on weekends, I am spending a lot of time dressed as well.  You heard of the meme where people wear a nice top and pajama bottoms on video calls?  That’s not me; I’m usually wearing a skirt below the camera view.

So while dressing calms me, I’m often dressed anyway, it’s just that nobody knows it.  I would have to get “more” dressed up than my stealthy outfits to feel the calm.

for me Crossdressing has been my  anti stress activity, I keep this a secret from my family(I think this is why it’s so exciting for me) It makes me feel relaxed and comfortable with my self, when I look at my self in the mirror I just see Yvonne the woman Inside me that I love

From the looks of your profile picture you are very beautiful, you have done a good job at being feminine

Thank you so much Vanity, hope we can chat sometime and share some Beaty tips

Viewing 20 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?