Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I admit that I spend a large amount of my time thinking about crossdressing. Usually looking at websites that deal with femininity and girly feelings. I do this secretly because I do not believe my wife or family would approve or understand. I am 58  and have done this since I was 10 years old. I tell myself I’m not going to do this today, then at night I get that usual feeling, an itch if you will.. So  I usually end up putting something feminine on, and my stress level decreases. I willingly do things most men would never do. I am alright with keeping this part of myself a secret since I have been doing it for so long. Can any of you other crossdressers relate to this? Is crossdressing a stress relief for you?

Anonymous
      Lady

I can relate…I always feel calmer when I’m dressed. Putting on a pair of panties, stockings, bra, skirt and blouse raises my endorphins and I’m a much happier person.

Sandy

Angela Booth
      Hostess

If you have an itch it needs to be scratched to feel better…

Angela, That is true but I have found that it can be like a mosquito bite. It gives you relief to scratch it, but there are those times when even though you know you should not continue to scratch it, you do anyways and don’t stop until it becomes infected.

I know I have times when just scratching an itch isn’t enough.

Absolutely! When I’m dressed in something feminine I feel like a different person. The stresses I have to face daily as a man leave me.

Relieving stress is for me is a by product of my interests in crossdressing. I don’t just do it to relieve stress. I’ve always had a strong feminine side and from early childhood I’ve had these feelings of being very jealous of girls. I wanted to be just like them and wear pretty dresses.

Growing up as a crossdresser has helped me through all the stresses a man can face every day. I come home from work slip into some silky lingerie and all is well with the world.

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Lacy Satin.

Absolutely.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

Crossdressing began at 4 for me as a fascination with women’s legs in nylons. I wanted that look and to feel the silky nylons on my legs. But something was missing. Heels. I needed heels. I managed to borrow a pair. Then I noticed bras. I want one of those I want to wear those. I managed to get a few of them.

I loved wearing my acquired pantyhose, bra and borrowed heels. But I had to have a dress to complete my ensemble. I wasn’t able to get one, so I wore a shirt that looked like a short dress. There was something so nice, euphoric, thrilling, comforting and exciting about wearing those things.

Then as the years went by, those feelings got more and more intense. Euphoria became more pleasurable, thrills became more thrilling. Exciting became very powerful, even taking on strong erotic feelings. I would see girls wearing the wonderful clothes I loved.I wanted to not just be like them but wanted to be them. I wanted to wear the clothes and go out. I wanted to know how it felt.

I dreamed and fantasized about it often. When I did finally go out, it, it was the most incredible feeling and experience. Very scary but even more exciting. When I got my own place, I bought lots of clothes, dressed and went out nearly every day. I wanted to know and experience how it felt to be a girl. I felt totally different. It was some of the scariest but most exciting, thrilling, pleasurable and yes, even some of the most intense and erotic thrills imaginable. The bolder I got, the more intense those experiences became. it was incredibly nutty, stupid but addicting.

Now decades later I still love dressing in the same clothes. When nerve permits, I still love the thrill of going out. But even if I just dress at home, I do feel more relaxed. The euphoria and a certain level of pleasure is always there.

I agree too. I feel much more at ease when dressed in female clothes and my wife even says I am a different person.

I cannot wait to get of work and put on a bra undies and a skirt/shirt or a dress, helps to take away all the stress. Plus being in school for EMT(USA) puts a lot of stress on me.

It’s always been an erotic thing for me. Which in some ways is a stress relief. Tho the real bad part about this is that it’s just a bandaid for the stress. I’m always stressed out I’ll be discovered. So in some ways it’s a good stress relief and in some ways it makes things worse.

Lately I’ve been thinking the big what if stuff. That’s been stressing me out.

I can totally relate to what your saying. I fear being found out, yet the excitement and feelings it brings me, has me doing it over and over

Anonymous
      Lady

Dressing is better than Xanax for me and thats why I’m wearing something feminine every single day either at home or in public.

I definitely can relate. I simply have no stress when I am dressed, otherwise I get stressed easily.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?